Cloud_Jade

Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 2

逝く夏と還る秋Iku natsu to kaeru akiSoaring Summer and Returning Autumn
Refer to series page for latest links

Download here or try the mirror links:
Volume 02 – Thorny Road at Dawn or Mirror

Password:
thatnovelcorner.com

The post Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 2 appeared first on That Novel Corner.

banner.jpg

Hello hello, Voxel here.

The time has come and so has the edited release of volume 20! With many fixes and a myriad of other improvements over the unedited preview that some of you probably found on Slime Reader, this is the definitive edition, brought to you by our team. And it has turned out quite well, if I do say so myself, of which the following also played a small part:

Introducing the new markdown pipeline

This volume is the first to use a new build system that relies upon markdown files, which are much simpler than your average google doc. That means, a lot of the formatting and creating pdfs, epubs, and Slime Reader pages is done automagically!

In fact, these raw markdown files can be found inside the source code of Slime Reader, but more on that another time.

If this pilot run goes well, the system will be applied to all other volumes, which will make it a lot easier to update them, fixing any broken switchable terms in Slime Reader that currently exist.

All right, then without further ado, here is the new volume, I hope you enjoy!

EPUB & PDF (Mirror) or Slime Reader.

C

Cloud_Jade

C

Cloud_Jade

二度目の勇者は復讐の道を嗤い歩む。 ~魔王よ、世界の半分をやるから俺と復讐をしよう~Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu. ~Maou yo, Sekai no Hanbun wo Yaru Kara Ore to Fukushuu wo Shiyou~The Hero is Walking the Second Time on the Path of Vengeance While Laughing ~ Maou, I’m Going to Give You Half of the World so Take Vengeance with Me~
Refer to series page for latest links

Download here or try the mirror links:
Volume 05 or Mirror

Password: thatnovelcorner.com

The post The Hero Laughs Vol. 5 appeared first on That Novel Corner..