Adultery Wife and Mechanic - by bdrew86

Pappu's cock was of a little above average in length but the girth was completely abnormal. It was thick. A normal sized head gave way to a very thick shaft which again tapered towards the end. The dark foreskin had peeled up behind the bulbous purple glans and a shiny layer of pre cum covered it. A thick bush of black hair covered the base of the penis. His balls also had a sparse growth of hair.

I gently wrapped my hands around their cocks and slowly jerked them. I could feel their warm, slick cocks throbbing in my hand. After jerking it for a few seconds, I took the next obvious step. Gurnam being my lover, his big, beautiful cock was the obvious recipient of my oral favors.

My mouth slowly covered the pink, shiny cock head, pushing its foreskin further. I focused on the head, slowly licking the underside and swirling my tongue around it occasionally.

As I bobbed my head on the cock, I looked up at Gurnam. His lust filed eyes displayed a sense of satisfaction and the hunger to do a lot more. His mouth was a little open and his chest rose and fell with his each sigh. His cock twitched and his hips jerked as I bit his cock lightly on a couple of occasions.

"Aditi... Pappu and I haven't shared just a childhood and a few memories, we have also shared women. So why don't you make my best friend feel just the way you make me feel with that wonderful mouth of yours." Gurnam said as he withdrew his cock out of my mouth.

He grabbed the top of my head and turned it towards Pappu. My mouth was still open when Pappu lunged forward and shoved his cock in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. His rough shoves pushed his cock right up to my throat, making me gag.

"Uummphhhffhh... What the fuck is wrong with you? It hurts you idiot!" I screamed at Pappu as I pushed him back. I loved my mouth being fucked but Gurnam's way was controlled and firm. Pappu was shoving his cock in my mouth and his hip in my face like a mad dog.

Pappu was taken aback at my sudden outburst and moved back a couple of steps.

"Hahaha... Pappu you fool. Aditi, please forgive my friend for that. Pappu... now let me show how it is done." Gurnam said as he held my head and moved it to face his cock.

He firmly placed his hands on my cheeks and brought his cock to my lips. I moved forward and took his cock inside my mouth. Gurnam waited a few seconds for my mouth to get adjusted to his cock before slowly pushing it forward half way before pulling back till the tip was at my lips.

Gurnam slowly fucked my mouth, inserting only half his penis before withdrawing. As we set into a rhythm, Gurnam left my cheeks and bunched my hair in his right hand and slightly increased his speed and depth of his penetration of my mouth. He brought his left hand down to my boobs and grabbed my right one.

As my mouth was being fucked expertly, I glanced over at Pappu. He was vigorously jerking his cock watching us. I felt like a slut, being tag teamed by two men. I had never been in this situation. I had never seen a man masturbate while watching me have sex. This was not voyeurism; this was right in front of me. Pappu was leering at me, still jerking his cock, waiting his turn.

Gurnam let go off me and stepped back. I was almost panting from the mouth fuck I had just received. Pappu stepped up and stood in front of me. I looked up at him sternly as a warning. Even though I was being taken by these two men, I wasn't a down market 100 buck whore. I had the pussy, so I still had the ace card. I didn't intend to be in this situation but now that I was, I had to maintain a status quo.

I opened my mouth wide to accommodate Pappu's thick cock, still looking at him a little seriously. I wrapped my lips around Pappu's cock as it slowly entered my mouth. I expected him to start fucking but he didn't move and neither did I.

Sensing hesitation from his side, I took the initiative and started sucking the cock head. I slowly inched forward, gobbling up more and more of his cock in my mouth, widening it as the thick shaft moved in. I pulled back and a moment later took him in my mouth again.

Pappu placed his hands on my shoulder and started moving his hips as he slowly fucked my mouth. Even though I had sucked his cock a few minutes ago, I couldn't taste it because of his sudden and violent thrusting in my mouth. But now that some sense of civility had been restored, my mind registered the taste. Pappu's cock didn't taste bad. It was a little tangier than Gurnam accompanied by the usual manly genital aroma.

Gurnam was standing a couple of feet away from us with his right hand on his hip and his left hand slowly stroking his cock. I reached over to him and pulled him close. Both men were now standing next to each other, their hips touching each other gently. Their cocks were just a couple of inches away from each other.

I looked up to them and smiled, knowing that these two wonderful cocks were mine now. I lashed out tongue against Gurnam's piss slit. I wriggled my tongue on the piss slit and watched in amusement as his cock twitched wildly. Gurnam gently lifted his cock and placed it against his stomach allowing me to lick the entire length of it. I licked the balls making them wet and slowly moved the tip of my tongue along the length of the cock before I popped it inside my mouth.

"Aaaahh... you sexy bitch... that's it... haaaaa... " Gurnam moaned as I rapidly bobbed my head on his cock.

Pappu wasn't spared either as I withdrew from Gurnam and meted out the same treatment to his cock. I alternately sucked on their cocks, digging my sharp nails into their butts, pulling them deeper into my mouth.

As I was sucking on Pappu's cock, he suddenly pushed my head back and took his cock out of my mouth. He grabbed my chin with his right hand and held the base of his cock with the thick fingers of his left hand. He then slapped his cock on my lips and nose. Pappu started slapping his cock harder on my face; a few slaps later I took my tongue out and the cock slapped against my tongue.

Gurnam took the slapping further when he swung his hip, making his cock slam against my cheek. I had never been slapped before and even though this wasn't an open handed slap, Gurnam's thick cock packed a mean one to sting my soft skin. Taking a cue from Gurnam, Pappu too started slapping his cock on my cheek. The two men wildly swung their hips, slapping their cocks on my cheek; their cum and spit covered cocks left behind stains on my face.

"Hahahaha... what the... haha... what the hell are you guys doing... stop it... haha... " I said trying to stop the madness.

The men didn't stop but rather slapped harder. It started hurting and that's when I decided to stop this. I grabbed both their ball sacks and squeezed them hard. The men stopped immediately and moaned in pain as my hands gripped their balls. I took Pappu's cock in my mouth and bit it, a little harder than usual.

"Aarrghh... " Pappu moaned in pain as my teeth hurt his cock.

"Yeah... that's right you dog... that is for starting this." I replied to his moans.

I decided to take pity on him and immediately started sucking his cock, relieving his pain with my soft, warm mouth.

"Pappu... pass me that bottle... aaaahh... " Gurnam said.

Pappu immediately reached over to the bottle of rum on the table nearby and took a swig of rum and passed the bottle to Gurnam. Gurnam gulped down some rum and looked down at me.

"Do you want some?" Gurnam asked as he shook the bottle lightly.

"Umm... hmmm... " I said and nodded and took Pappu's cock out of my mouth. I moved over to Gurnam and placed my open mouth under his cock head.

"Now give it to me." I said to Gurnam as my tongue slowly licked the underside of his cock head.

"Aaahh... Aditi you slut... you still surprise me." Gurnam said as he lowered the bottle to his cock and slowly turned it over.

The stream of red rum fell on Gurnam's cock and slowly dripped into my mouth. I chugged it down as it filled my mouth. A few drops of rum bounced off Gurnam's cock and fell on my face. I giggled lightly as those drops ran down my face, tickling my gentle skin.

Gurnam stopped as my mouth filled with rum. I closed my lips around his cock and started sucking him. I looked up at Gurnam and saw him busy gulping down the rum from the upturned bottle with his left hand while his right hand grabbed my head and pushed it against his cock. Thrusts from his cock pushed the rum down my throat and one could clearly hear the rum splashing in my mouth as my tongue swirled around his shaft. The mixture of rum and cum tasted fantastic and I hungrily gulped it down.

'Rum & Cum could be sold as a premix and it would be a huge hit.' I thought and giggled a little.

Gurnam pulled out of my mouth and I gulped down the remaining rum in one shot. The blowjob session was mind blowing but it left me a quiet tired, after all I had never blown two men at the same time for such long durations. I lay down on the bed, trying to catch my breath. The large swigs of rum were now hitting me as I started feeling high.

With my droopy eyes, I saw the men gulp down the rum. The bottle which was full a couple of minutes ago, was now almost empty. As I lay there quietly, I saw the men move again. Pappu got onto the bed and Gurnam kneeled down in front of me.

Pappu kneeled next to me and lowered himself onto my breasts. He grabbed and squeezed my right boob in both his hands, making the already hard nipple protrude further. Pappu soon got down to sucking and biting my boobs, this time much better than previously. Pappu's big head prevented me from seeing what Gurnam was doing down there but I could feel his moves.

Gurnam placed my legs on his shoulder and a second later I felt his mouth on my pussy. I moaned and slightly lifted my butt off the bed as Gurnam drove his tongue into my pussy. I placed my hand on Gurnam's head and pushed him further into my pussy. I ran my hand through his thick hair as I felt his thick, raspy tongue moving up and down my slit before wriggle on my clit. I moaned as Gurnam did that but screamed when he bit my clit.

As Gurnam was busy sucking my clit, I felt his finger inside my pussy. The thick finger and his thick tongue were pushing me towards an orgasm. My body had been pushed towards erotic peak for a while now and I could sense a massive orgasm approaching.

Meanwhile Pappu was hungrily sucking my tits, turning them slightly red from the surge of blood. I grabbed Pappu's cock and started jerking it, at times shifting to his balls to squeeze them, evoking a moan from Pappu. The incessant assault on my cunt and my boobs brought on the orgasm.

"Aaahhh... Aaaaahhh... Aaaahhh... Aaaiiiii... " I screamed as orgasm hit me. I arched my back as the first and the biggest orgasm yet hit me. Gurnam and Pappu held down my thrashing body as the orgasm possessed me and I almost passed out.

As Pappu rose, Gurnam came into view. He was kneeling on the edge of the bed, stroking his cock. I immediately sat up and pulled Gurnam towards me. I grabbed his cock and jerked it a few times before popping it inside my mouth. I spat a large glob of saliva on his cock and spread it all over by my thin fore finger. I sucked his cock, letting my saliva flow, lubricating it for what was about to happen.

After prepping Gurnam's cock for a vaginal invasion, I grabbed a couple of pillows near me on the bed and placed my head on them as I lied down, waiting for the inevitable. The stack of pillows raised my head to give me a spectacular view of our aligned genitals.

Gurnam slowly placed his cock on my pussy. My breathing got intense as I expected Gurnam to penetrate me but instead he started rubbing his cock on my cunt. The rubbing was itself pleasurable but I was desperate to have him inside me.

"Aaah... Gurnam... please just do it." I pleaded him to fuck me but Gurnam didn't listen but rather rubbed his cock harder on my clit, evoking a louder moan from me.

I slapped his hand away from his cock and grabbed it before placing it at the entrance of my pussy. I placed my heels on his buttocks and pulled him towards me, pushing his cock inside my pussy.

"Aaaaaaahhhh... ssss... ssss... " I moaned as Gurnam's cock slowly slid inside my pussy. Gurnam slowly pushed himself forward and within seconds his cock was completely buried inside my cunt. Gurnam lowered himself onto me and pinned my hands down on either side of my head.

He lowered himself further and let his lips touch mine and I immediately latched onto his mouth. As Gurnam slowly started stroking my pussy, our kiss got deeper. Gurnam broke the kiss and took his tongue out of his mouth. I too did the same thing and touched his tongue with mine.

Our tongues wriggled and lashed against each other as Gurnam fucked me a little faster. Our tongue fight came to an end as Gurnam pulled his mouth away and lowered it onto my breasts. He let go off my hands which I immediately wrapped around his head as he bit my nipples. I locked my legs on his butt and raised my ass a little; letting his cock slide deeper into my pussy.

Gurnam sat up straight after munching on my breasts. He pulled my legs together and placed them straight up on his chest. He grabbed my knees to keep my legs close to his chest. With that, my pussy tightened around his cock adding to the tightness of my pussy and the friction with his cock.

As he fucked me, Gurnam kissed my calves and my feet and then moved to my ankles to suck them. His lips and tongue on my legs felt amazing and add to that his cock fucked my tight pussy, made me moan loud in pleasure.

I noticed Pappu standing near the bed and smoking a cigarette. I had failed to notice his absence because I was so busy and distracted from being fucked by Gurnam. Pappu got on the bed, still smoking the cigarette and kneeled next to my head.

He passed on the cigarette to Gurnam and slapped his cock on my cheek. I turned to face his cock and he promptly stuffed it inside my mouth.

As Pappu's cock fucked my mouth and Gurnam's cock fucked my pussy, I realized that I was now truly being tag teamed in my first threesome. I had fantasized this a few times before but it was always with a man and a woman. At times those fantasies included me, my husband and another woman, someone I knew from work or had simply seen somewhere. The sexual partners in those fantasies were befitting my social status but in reality my first threesome was now with two men; mechanics, who I had never in my wildest dreams and my scariest nightmares had thought I would sleep with.

As I was sucking Pappu's cock, I glanced over at Gurnam. He was calmly smoking the cigarette but thrusting his cock hard inside my pussy. I saw a thick, grey chunk of ash form at the tip of the cigarette. Gurnam noticed it too and gently flicked his cigarette right above me stomach.

"Aarrrrghhhh... " I yelled as the hot ash touched my skin. The pain receded a second later as my shaking body pushed the ash over.

Gurnam burned out his cigarette on the thick ring on his finger and threw the bud away. He stop fucking me and withdrew and sat on the bed next to me. At the same time, Pappu too withdrew from my mouth and crawled over to my legs. I realized that the men were changing places.

Pappu dug his fingers under my back and pushed me over on my stomach. He crawled over to my legs and then grabbed my waist to prop me up on my knees. I supported my upper body on my hands as got into the doggie style pose.

To this day in my life, the only men to fuck me were my husband and Gurnam but now a third man was about to fuck me and I showed no resistance or reluctance to stop it. I expected Pappu's cock to hit my pussy but instead felt his tongue.

I turned back to see Pappu kneeling with his face between my ass and his hands on my butt cheeks. Pappu licked my freshly fucked pussy for a good couple of minutes before he got up to fuck me. He grabbed my ass and a second later shoved his peculiarly thick cock inside my pussy.

"Aaahhh... " I moaned in pleasure and slight discomfort as Pappu's thick shaft stretched my pussy. I lowered my head and bit my lips in pleasure as my ass absorbed his strong thrusts.

With his stroking, Pappu showed he was no amateur in banging pussy, but an expert in the art. His thick shaft was remarkably different that Gurnam's or Arjun's. Pappu didn't hit the depths of my pussy but stimulated the nerves on its walls.

I felt a finger on my chin and I raised my head to see Gurnam kneeling in front of me with his cock an inch away from my mouth. I didn't need any further instructions as I promptly took it inside my mouth and started sucking it.

"How does your pussy taste Aditi?" Gurnam asked me, referring to the coat of my vaginal juices on his cock which I was sucking.

"As good as your cock... Gurnam!" I said and winked as I took his cock out of my mouth to reply.

"And how does Pappu's cock feel Aditi?" Gurnam asked.

"Gooooodddd... Aaaahhhh... " I replied as Pappu fucked me harder to evoke that response.

"You like that don't you slut... you cum hungry bitch." Gurnam said as grabbed my head and stuffed his cock back inside my mouth.

"Ummmmmm... " I moaned in approval as both men fucked the either opening of my body. I felt like a pig on a spit roast as both my ends were poked by these rods like cocks. Gurnam bunched up my hair in his hands and started fucking my mouth hard. I held on to his hips for support as I gagged on his cock.

Pappu brought his hand down to my clit and started flicking it at the same time as Gurnam squeezed my breasts one after another. I wasn't impervious to such sexual stimulation and another huge orgasm set on its way. Pappu's hard strokes made me moan louder but those moans were muffled by Gurnam's cock which was fucking my mouth equally hard, if not more.

"Uummmm... ummm... ummmpphfff... " I screamed as the orgasm came. Gurnam immediately withdrew seeing me shiver and buck, fearing I would bit his cock off in the throes of the orgasm. Pappu too withdrew and stood back as I screamed from the orgasm. I collapsed on the bed still shivering as the orgasm passed over.

After a while I sat up, still trying to normalize my breath. Both men were standing near the bed watching me bounce around like a fish out of water.

"Can I get some water?" I asked Pappu. Pappu quietly walked over to one corner of a room and came back with a bottle of water. I hurriedly opened the bottle and started gulping down the water. The alcohol and the exhaustion had left me very thirsty and I drank the water like a man lost in the desert. I almost emptied the bottle and kept it on the floor near the leg of the bed.

I saw Gurnam standing near the bed behind me and Pappu was sitting on the bed, resting against the small headrest. His legs were spread wide and his swollen cock stuck out of his groin. He signaled me to come to him and I quietly obeyed. I crawled up to him and lay down between his legs on my stomach. I kissed his cock a couple of times and started sucking him.

A few short sucks later, I looked back at Gurnam. I spread my legs a little to open up my pussy, giving him a clear signal to join in. Gurnam didn't waste a second and quickly got on the bed and straddled my legs and rested his body on his hands which were on either side of my chest. I watched him as slowly guided his cock into my pussy and started stroking it. Once Gurnam was in, I turned my head to face Pappu's cock and began sucking him.

The proceedings this time were not as hectic as before. Gurnam fucked me in deep, medium paced strokes rather than the short, hard strokes he used a few minutes ago. I too was leisurely sucking Pappu's cock; gently bobbing my head up and down, occasionally removing it from my mouth to kiss it, jerk it, to lick the shaft and his balls.

I had completely surrendered to these men and they too had realized it and now a comfort zone had formed as we relished each other's bodies and the change of pace was a welcome relief.

As I was busy letting these two men devour my body and enjoying them doing it, I heard a faint sound of music. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was my cell phone. I was sure it was none other than my husband, Arjun. I had called him many times over the last few hours but he didn't respond.

He didn't find time the whole evening to call his wife who had been through so much trouble; his poor helpless wife who had an accident and was stuck on a dangerous highway, who found help from two men who made things right.

He didn't call when these two relatively strangers got her off the road and helped calm her nerves but he called when his wife was in a way thanking these two men for their help; he called when his wife was busy having the best night of her life as two men played with her body and pounded her pussy. These men had given her a bed to sleep; on which she was currently performing another activity with them. They had provided her food and drinks, under whose influence she currently was and it was what compelled her.

All those thoughts didn't seem important but taking that call was my priority. The men also heard the ringtone but had not intentions of letting me go. As I tried to take Pappu's cock out of his mouth and get up, he held my head and pushed it down on his cock. Gurnam too pinned down my shoulders making it difficult for me to move.

I struggled to free myself but I had been caught hold of tightly by these strong men. The struggle continued till the phone stopped ringing. The men loosened their grip on me once the call ended.

"You assholes... it was my husband... why didn't you let me go?" I yelled at them.

"Hahaha... madam... I don't think you wanted to go?" Pappu said as he rubbed his cock on my lips.

"Fuck You Pappu and Fuck You Gurnam... " I yelled at both the men.

"Aditi... calm down. It's good that you didn't take the call. What were you going to tell him in this state? Where were you? What were you doing? How were you going to answer him?" Gurnam replied in a calm but stern voice. His statement momentarily shut me up.

"But what will he think if I don't pick up his call. He will be worried." I said as I tried to put up an argument.

"Don't worry. He is going to think that you didn't pick up the call because you are deep asleep. Look at the clock, its 1.35am." Gurnam replied and killed my argument.

I looked up at the clock and he was right; it would have been very difficult to explain to Arjun what had happened but it would have been far more difficult to justify my presence in a stranger's house at this time of the night.

Once he quelled my concerns and shut me up, Gurnam withdrew his cock from my pussy and lied down on his side next to me. He pulled me to him and I too was now lying on my side; I rested my upper body on my forearm.

He raised my right leg in the air and placed his cock at my pussy and slid it in. As I was being spooned by Gurnam, Pappu got up and kneeled in front of my mouth. He didn't have to spell out what he wanted me to do and I quickly started sucking his cock.

It wasn't long before we three set into a comfortable rhythm as Gurnam fucked my cunt and I sucked Pappu's cock. As I was being drilled from both side, I heard my phone ringing again. I knew who it was but this time I didn't bother and continued what I was doing.

The men went into overdrive as they heard my phone ring and banged me harder. It perhaps turned them on, knowing that they were fucking me knowing that my husband who was desperately calling me; completely oblivious to the fact that I was in bed with two men. The call ended seconds later but the men continued fucking me with the same ferocity.

"Gurnam... I want to fuck this bitch now... aaahhh... " Pappu said as he fucked my mouth. Gurnam immediately stopped and got out of me.

He got off the bed and walked away. As I was wondering where he was going I heard a slap. I looked at Pappu who was lying on the bed and slapping his thighs, suggesting me my next move. I quietly crawled over to Pappu and straddled him. I held his cock straight up and slowly sat on it. His cock smoothly went to the hilt inside my pussy.

I slowly started rocking back and forth, riding Pappu's cock. I watched Pappu wincing and grimacing as my pussy tightly squeezed his cock where as I too was moaning and cooing as his cock rubbed my pussy walls. I saw Gurnam walk back inside the room, drinking rum from a new bottle.

'Fuck... this guy can drink!' I thought as he walked to the bed and got on it. Pappu pulled me down and locked his hands behind my back, raising my ass for Gurnam. I looked back a little to see Gurnam was nearing me from behind, stroking his erect cock. I knew what was about to happen.

I wasn't an anal virgin; in fact Arjun loved banging my ass and I loved it as a added variety to our sex. We had started doing it anal a couple of years ago and were now frequently doing it, so I wasn't worried about being fucked in the ass. What I was worried about was taking Gurnam's monster cock up my ass.

I knew resistance was futile so I didn't struggle as Gurnam approached me. Pappu too sensed him coming and stopped. Gurnam kneeled right behind me and I felt his cock touch my asshole. I felt a warm glob of saliva on my asshole as Gurnam spit on it to lubricate. He spit on his cock too and smeared it over. I placed his cock on my asshole and pushed it in.

"Aaahhh... " I yelled as Gurnam's thick cock head pierced my ass. My breath quickened as I braced for total penetration.

"Aaaahhhh... slowllyyy... pleaseee... " I pleaded to Gurnam as his thick shaft went in.

"Fuck! It went in so fast? Aditi... you are a real whore... " Gurnam said, remarking on his completely buried cock.

I had been cunt fucked and ass fucked numerous times but never together. I could feel both their cock inside me. All three of us didn't move so that I could get used to this peculiar position. A minute later Gurnam slowly started stroking my tight little ass hole with his thick cock. Seeing him, Pappu started moving too. I was sandwiched between two men with their cocks inside my holes as they slowly moved to fuck me.

It took us sometime to co-ordinate our movements but as we got a hang of this, we started moving faster. We settled into such a fantastic rhythm, moving in unison as if this was all choreographed. The pain had now been completely replaced my raw, unbridled pleasure.

This was amazing! I had never been double penetrated but now that I had experienced it, I wondered why I hadn't done this before! No wonder two cocks are better than one!

We all were in the throes of passion. Gurnam was grunting as he pummeled my ass, Pappu's moans were muffled as he dug his face in my boobs and sucked on them; where as I was screaming in pure pleasure as my two lovers fucked me hard.

"Fuck me... yeaaah... don't stop... Fuccckkkk!!... Aaahhh." I screamed as Gurnam grabbed my hair and pulled them hard.

"Aaahhh... Gurnam... what a babe! Can you feel her, so tight?" Pappu moaned.

"Yeah... She is the best bitch I have ever fucked... Oh God she is tight... " Gurnam yelled as he continued fucking my ass.

"I am cumming... I am cumming... aaahhh... " I screamed as the biggest orgasm of my life came in like a speeding freight train. Hearing me the men started fucking me harder and I came hard seconds later.

"Aaaahhh... shit... shit... naaaaaaa!!" I screamed as I came. The men continued fucking me even as I writhe and screamed from the orgasm.

Gurnam pulled out of me and as soon as he did, Pappu rolled me over so that he was on top of me. Pappu fucked me faster and harder. His cock twitched inside me, signaling his orgasm.

"Not inside me... not inside me... " I screamed at Pappu and he obliged. He withdrew from my pussy and straddled my chest and as soon as he did that, his cock ejected this huge jet of cum.

"Aaaahh... Fuck!!... haaaaa... " Pappu screamed as he emptied his nuts on my face. Pappu collapsed on the bed next to me in orgasmic bliss where as I was in shock from receiving a facial. Gurnam quickly stepped in and started fucking me.

My face was covered in one man's cum while I was being fucked, waiting to take the load of another man.

I sensed that Gurnam too was close to cumming as he fucked me in hard, erratic strokes. I wrapped my hands behind his neck and locked my feet on his ass as we fucked in unison; moaning and grunting from another impeding orgasm.

"I am gonna cum... gonna cummm... " Gurnam grunted loudly. I didn't say anything but screamed louder and pulled him closer. Seeing me do that pushed Gurnam over the edge and he came.

"Aarrrrrggghhhh... Aditiiii... " He screamed as his cock shot thick spurts of cum deep inside my pussy. I felt as if my pussy would fill up from his cum as he continued unloading his jizz inside me.

"Yeaaaahhhhh... " I moaned as I came too. I came not just from the extreme arousal but also from the fact that I had let Gurnam a man who wasn't my husband cum inside me.

Gurnam collapsed on me, burying his head in my neck, gently kissing it as he got down from an orgasmic high. I glanced at Pappu who was sleeping by now but I and Gurnam were still wide awake, recovering from our respective orgasms. I cooed and sighed as Gurnam's cock twitched inside my pussy, oozing out drops of remnant cum.

Gurnam withdrew from my cock with a 'plop' and lied down next to me. No words were spoken any more as I gently drifted to sleep.

Later that night...

An unbelievable thirst woke me up. The alcohol and the night's frenzied orgy had distracted my body from its basic needs to its primal carnal needs. I sat up trying to find the water bottle but couldn't. I got off the bed and walked over to the corner of the room to the pot of water. The light bulb outside the room shined bright, enough for me to navigate through the room. I poured water inside a glass and drank the water. I filled glass after glass and drank the water, as if I had tasted it the first time.

Once I was done quenching my thirst, I took a stock of my body. I could feel the dry cum stains of my face and my body ached from all the squeezing, biting and sucking it had received. I could feel Gurnam's cum leaking out of my pussy, making its way down my inner thighs. I poured some water in my palm and washed the dried cum off my face.

I walked over to the table to check my cell phone. Before I unlocked my phone, I glanced over to the bed. Gurnam was on the left side of the bed and Pappu was on the right. The space between them had been occupied by me.

I unlocked my cell phone and the first thing I noticed were Arjun's missed calls. I also noticed the time, it was 3.15am.

'Should I call him?' were my first thoughts as I saw his name on the screen.

'What am I going to tell him now? And what am I going to tell him tomorrow anyway?' I thought as I tried to reason my thought to call him.

'If I call him now, I will have to answer some really tough questions but if I call him tomorrow, I will have enough time to figure out something to tell him.' I thought as I made a decision not to call my husband.

As I was busy staring at my cell phone, I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulder. I gasped and was about to yell when I realized who it was; it was Gurnam.

"Wondering what to do?" Gurnam asked me as he gently moved my hair off my shoulder and placed a delicate kiss on it.

"I was but now I am not." I replied as I held his hands and brought them to my breasts. Gurnam gently cupped them and gave them a squeeze. I sighed and closed my eyes as Gurnam pleasured me with his hands and his lips. I placed my hand behind his head and pulled him over for a kiss.

"Ummmmm... " I moaned in his mouth as I felt his erect cock poking my butt crack. I broke the kiss and slowly lowered my chest and pushed my butt toward his cock. Gurnam needed no second invitation as he spread my butt cheeks and inserted his cock in my pussy.

He held on to my shoulders as he rapidly stroked my pussy. But louder than my moans and his balls slapping my pussy was Pappu. He was loud snores sounded more like a generator, filling the room. Pappu was such a buzz kill, ruining me and my lover's personal time.

"Should we go somewhere else?" I asked Gurnam.

"I was about to suggest that, my slut."Gurnam said as he withdrew from my pussy and grabbed a couple of thick woolen blankets from the bed.

A few minutes later I was lying on the bonnet of my car with my legs around Gurnam's butt as he fucked me hard. One blanket was placed below me while the other was over Gurnam, not just covering us both from the biting cold but also adding to the warmth and passion to our love making.

"Uhhh... Uhhhh... Yeahh... Uhhhh... " I grunted as Gurnam's cock pummeled my pussy with deep, hard strokes, staring into each other's eyes.

"Open your mouth." Gurnam said and I complied immediately. Gurnam spit a large glob of saliva and it dripped of his mouth and fell into mine. His act, rather than disgusting me, turned me on even more as I hungrily lapped it up. I mixed it with my own saliva and let it pool on my lips. Our mouths immediately locked for a kiss and we devoured each other.

There I was being fucked on my own car; the car that started it all. The car was the reason I met Gurnam. It was through this car that Gurnam seduced me. It was in this car that my affair started with Gurnam began.

From fucking me countless times in my car, in my house and in the confines of his garage; to fucking me in the presence of others to sharing me with his friend, Gurnam had made me a part of his dirtiest, wildest and the most pleasurable fantasies. And I, I had enthusiastically been part of all of it. From swallowing his cum, to eating his saliva to letting his cum inside me; I had done it all.

I was now truly Gurnam's whore. But I wasn't complaining because You Live Only Once...

Next Morning...

I stepped out of Pappu's room fully clothed, the first time since last morning. The sun right above our heads as noon set in. I had slept in late after a sleepless night but when I woke up, I didn't see the men near me. I walked over to the garage and saw the men standing near my car.

"It is ready Aditi Madam." Pappu said as he started the car.

"We have managed to fix it up enough to drive it back to the city. I will work on it at my garage." Gurnam said as he walked over to me.

"Thank you so much guys; Pappu how much do I have to pay you?" I asked Pappu as I opened my bag to take out my purse.

"Ohhh... no... no... Aditi Madam... you can pay me some other time. Right now you go home and take rest; you need it." Pappu said and winked at me.

I smiled a little at his remark and walked over to the car. I and Gurnam got into the car and we waved to Pappu before Gurnam started driving the car.

Some other time...

"Ummmmmm... " I moaned as Pappu banged me harder. My moans were muffled my Shanti's mouth as we engaged in a passionate kiss.

All of us were in Gurnam's office one afternoon when Pappu demanded his payment. Soon, I and Shanti were on our fours, facing each other as Pappu fucked me and Gurnam fucked her. The petite, pretty village damsel and her trembling lips were too enticing for me as I moved forward to kiss her. Shanti kissed me back showing no hesitation, shock or surprise.

"Hahaha... look at them go... " Gurnam said remarking on his two whores kissing.

"This is the best form of payment." Pappu said and laughed.

"I agree... " Gurnam said and slapped Shanti's ass hard, pushing her further to me.

'I agree to that as well.' I thought and I continued kissing Shanti as Pappu collected his 'payment'.

The End