Erotica YOUR FIRST ANAL

You're standing facing me, your arms outstretched toward me. You protest mildly as I fasten the bondage cuffs around your wrists. You promised me we could do whatever I wanted for my birthday. That's today. You weren't very happy of my choice of anal sex for my present. You've been stalling for a long time about letting me have your butt.

Still complaining, you lie face down on the bed. I fasten ropes to the cuffs and the headboard, stretching your arms apart over your head. You're only wearing a pair of panties, which I quickly remove. I grab first one ankle and then the other and fasten them to the lower bedposts. You begin to complain, telling me you've changed your mind, and to let you loose.

I grab your hair and pull your head back. You yell when I do, opening your mouth to scream. I quickly jam the ball gag into your mouth and buckle it around your head. "Too much noise," I tell you, as I release your head. You continue to try to talk, only making slobbery noises through the gag. You finally get tired of me laughing at your futile attempts to talk, and become quiet. I slowly kiss your back and then your legs. As I trail my tongue up your thighs, you start to slowly hump the bed, and I notice cream building in your slit.

I dip my fingers into your quim. Just far enough to get your juices on them. I slowly trail my wet fingers down your butt crack. You shudder when I cross your puckered hole, but I keep moving. My fingers trace down across your taint and stop just short of your cunt. Then I trace back to the top of the crack again. I get more natural lube from your cunt and I again trace your ass crack. Only this time, I stop at your rear hole and gently make circles around it, gently increasing the pressure as I circle. I feel you relax momentarily, and I ease the end of my finger into your backside. You squeal around the gag, but it's surprise, not pain. I slowly push my finger into your ass. I stop, withdraw and insert it again, a little deeper this time. I repeat the invasion over and over until my finger is knuckle deep in you. I begin to make gentle circle motions. As the circles become bigger, I begin to unscrew my finger from your ass. As I get closer to removing my finger, your ass rises in the air. "Unghh," you grunt as I use two fingers to enter you. When I repeat the unscrewing motion, your ass rises high off the bed to keep my fingers in you longer.

I straddle your thighs and watch your pussy make a puddle on the bed. I spread my pre-cum all over my dick and press the head against your rosebud. As I gently increase the pressure, I notice you're pushing back! Gently, slowly I breach your sphincter. The thick head of my cock eases into your tiny hole. I stop and give you a chance to adjust to the new sensations coursing through your body from the millions of nerve endings in your ass. I can feel your hole pulsing around my glans. I withstand all of the sensations I can, before I start to enter deeper.

In an inch, out three fourths of an inch. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Slowly, deliciously I enter deeper and deeper into you. You squirm as you make kitten sounds, mewing at the unfamiliar sensations in your butt. I finally feel your ass checks against my thighs and I have most of my cock in you. You begin to make circles with your hips and ream your own asshole.

I place my hands on your waist and press into the bed. The motion forces your ass further into the air. I slowly push balls deep into your butt. You knead the sheets with your hands, you groan into the gag and your butt completely relaxes! Pinned down, not given a choice, your body completely surrenders to the new sensations coming from your little ass.

As I withdraw my dick I can feel the suction from your ass. Slowly I begin to rock back and forth. I'm balls deep, then withdraw until the head almost pops out, then in again. I slowly gain speed as you adjust to the onslaught on your ass. You're howling like a cat in heat as I take you. I can see the unbridled lust in your eyes, as you give your ass to me. I pound you until your butt cheeks are red. The bed is soaked with your juices.

I can't hold it any longer as I explode into your screaming ass hole. Your sphincter clamps around the base of my dick like a natural cock ring. It takes extra pressure from my nuts to unload because my dick's being squeezed so tight. I roar like a mating lion and force my cum as deep as I can reach into you. Blast after blast enters your rear end and is met with hungry sucking from your ass. Your screams mix with my roaring. Animal sounds echo through the house as we both collapse in exhaustion as the mind numbing spasms subside.

I whisper, "I hope my present wasn't too much trouble for you, sweetie."