Adult and Non-Veg Jokes

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
Jokes kissko aacha nahi lagta!! Kabhi kabhi hum jeene ki chakar me ......hasna bool jaate hain. Toh kyu na hum wapis hasneko seekhen.....The jokes here will be in English and Hindi. You are free to add your own jokes here.

A boss said to his secretary, "I want to have SEX with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw $1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done."

She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said to her, do it but "Ask him for $2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undress himself."

So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call his girlfriend. He asks, "What happened?" She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still fucking!"

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
Wife: Nashta kar lo.

Husband: Sex hi mera nashta hai and he starts having sex.

Dopahar ko wife husband ko : Lunch kar lo.

Husband: Sex hi mera lunch hai and starts having sex.

Raat ko jab husband aata hai toh wife panty utaarkar heater ke aage baithi hoti hai.

Husband: What is this?

Wife: Hawas ke poojari, khana garam kar rahin hoon!!

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
A boy comes to his class with broken spectacles ...

Teacher: What happened?

Boy: I was kissing my Girlfriend.

Teacher: But how did your spectacles break?

Boy: She closed her legs!!

After an operation, a girl to her Dr and says, "How soon can I resume my sex life?"

Dr: "You are the first patient to ask this question after a tonsil operation!!

A sexy Lady goes to a male gynaec and says: "Dr, a fly has entered my vagina."

Dr: There is only one solution. I can apply some honey to my penis and insert it in your vagina. The fly will stick to the penis and thus we can take it out.

Lady: Ok, Go ahead.

Dr starts.

After five minutes, the sexy lady asks: Kya hua Dr, fly kab bahaar niklega?

Dr: "Plan changed. I am going to drown him the rascal."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boy- You are wearing a red Bra?
Girl - How do you know?

Boy-Thanks to RAJNIKANT Eye care!
Girl- You are also not wearing underwear.

Boy – Hey, you too use RAJNIKANT eye care!
Girl - Chain laavaa Zavadya. Tuza RAJNIKANT baher alaay.

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
I was working in the garden last weekend and my wife was about to take a shower. I realized that I couldn't find the rake. I yelled up to my wife, 'Where is the rake?'

She couldn't hear me and she shouted back, 'What?'

I pointed to my eye, and then I pointed to my knee and made a raking motion.

Then too, my wife wasn't sure and said 'What?'

I repeated the gestures. 'Eye - Kneed - The Rake'

My wife replied that she understands and signals back. She first points to her eye, next she points to her left breast, then she points to her backside, and finally to her crotch. Well, there is no way in hell I could even come close to that one.

Exasperated, I went upstairs and asked her, 'What the hell was that?'

She replies,

Scroll on - it is worth it, I promise!

'Eye - Left Tit - Behind - The Bush'.

________________________________________________________________________________

A mother-in-law arrives home from the mall to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened?", she asks anxiously.

"What happened? I'll tell you what happened.

... I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my business trip. I get home.. and.. guess what I found?

Yes, your daughter, my wife.. with a guy in our marital bed.

This is unforgivable.. the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever.."

"Calm down.. calm down.. my son," says.. his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing. There must be a simple explanation.
I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened.."

Moments later.. the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.

"I told you there must be a simple explanation. She didn't get the email"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A man goes home to his wife, after being fired from his job at a potato chips factory.

The wife is surprised because the man has been an employee of the company for 13 months in a row.

She asks "What happened?"

"I got fired for putting my penis in the potato slicer. It's been a dream of mine, and I couldn't resist it anymore", the man replied.

The wife, even more surprised after hearing what happened, asked if everything is okay with his penis.

"Yes everything is fine with the penis", he replied.

"What about the potato slicer?", she asked.

A bit ashamed, he replied, "She got fired as well".

ADMIN :D
Senior Moderator
I was working in the garden last weekend and my wife was about to take a shower. I realized that I couldn't find the rake. I yelled up to my wife, 'Where is the rake?'

She couldn't hear me and she shouted back, 'What?'

I pointed to my eye, and then I pointed to my knee and made a raking motion.

Then too, my wife wasn't sure and said 'What?'

I repeated the gestures. 'Eye - Kneed - The Rake'

My wife replied that she understands and signals back. She first points to her eye, next she points to her left breast, then she points to her backside, and finally to her crotch. Well, there is no way in hell I could even come close to that one.

Exasperated, I went upstairs and asked her, 'What the hell was that?'

She replies,

Scroll on - it is worth it, I promise!

'Eye - Left Tit - Behind - The Bush'.

________________________________________________________________________________

A mother-in-law arrives home from the mall to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened?", she asks anxiously.

"What happened? I'll tell you what happened.

... I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my business trip. I get home.. and.. guess what I found?

Yes, your daughter, my wife.. with a guy in our marital bed.

This is unforgivable.. the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever.."

"Calm down.. calm down.. my son," says.. his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing. There must be a simple explanation.
I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened.."

Moments later.. the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.

"I told you there must be a simple explanation. She didn't get the email"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A man goes home to his wife, after being fired from his job at a potato chips factory.

The wife is surprised because the man has been an employee of the company for 13 months in a row.

She asks "What happened?"

"I got fired for putting my penis in the potato slicer. It's been a dream of mine, and I couldn't resist it anymore", the man replied.

The wife, even more surprised after hearing what happened, asked if everything is okay with his penis.

"Yes everything is fine with the penis", he replied.

"What about the potato slicer?", she asked.

A bit ashamed, he replied, "She got fired as well".
:laugh:

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
Mrs Das a kindergarten teacher asked her class "What are the things we can eat?"
"Bread" "Yes" "Hamburger" "Ok".

A five-year girl answered "Light", "Omg" shouted the teacher, "How can light be eaten?"

"Last night I heard my mom whispering to dad 'Turn the light off and put it in my mouth".

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
A boss said to his secretary, "I want to have SEX with you. I will make it very fast. I'll throw Rs 1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it up, I'll be done."

She thought for a moment then called her husband and told him the story. Her husband then said to her, Ok. Do it but "Ask him for 2000, pick up the money very fast. He wouldn't even have enough time to undress himself."

So she agrees. Half an hour goes by. The husband decides to call his wife. He asks, "What happened?"

She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still fucking!"

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
There was a businessman who was getting ready to go on a long business trip. He knew his wife was a flirtatious sort, so he thought he'd try to get her something to keep her occupied while he was gone, because he didn't much like the idea of her screwing someone else.

So he went to a store that sold sex toys and started looking around. He thought about a life-sized man-shaped sex doll, but that was too close to another man for him. He was browsing through the dildos, looking for something special to please his wife, and started talking to the old man behind the counter.

He explained his situation, to the old man. "Well, I don't really know of anything that will do the trick. We have vibrating dildos, special attachments, and so on, but I don't know of anything that will keep her occupied for weeks, except …" said the old man, and then he stopped.

"Except what?" asked the businessman. "Nothing, nothing," said the old man. "C'mon, tell me! I need something!" protested the businessman. "Well, sir, I don't usually mention this, but there is the 'voodoo dick,'" the old man said. "So what's up with this voodoo dick?" the businessman asked.

The old man reached under the counter and pulled out an old wooden box carved with strange symbols. He opened it, and there lay a very ordinary-looking dildo. The businessman laughed, and said, "Big fucking deal. It looks like every other dildo in this shop!" The old man said, "But you haven't seen what it'll do yet."

He pointed to a door and said "Voodoo dick, the door." The voodoo dick rose out of its box, darted over to the door, and started screwing the keyhole. The whole door shook with the vibration, and a crack developed down the middle. Before the door could split, the old man said, "Voodoo dick, get back in your box!" The voodoo dick stopped, floated back to the box and lay there, quiescent once more.

The businessman said, "I'll take it!" The old man resisted and said it wasn't for sale, but he finally surrendered to part with it for 700 in cash. The guy took it home to his wife, and told her it was a special dildo and that to use it, all she had to do was say, "Voodoo dick, my pussy." He left for his trip satisfied things would be fine while he was gone.

After he'd been gone a few days, the wife was unbearably horny. She thought of several people who would willingly satisfy her, but then she remembered the voodoo dick. She got it out, and said "Voodoo dick, my pussy!" The voodoo dick shot to her crotch and started pumping. It was great, like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

After three orgasms, she decided she'd had enough, and tried to pull it out, but it was stuck in her, still thrusting. She tried and tried to get it out, but nothing worked. Her husband had forgotten to tell her how to shut it off. So she decided to go to the hospital to see if they could help.

She put her clothes on, got in the car, and started to drive to the hospital, quivering with every thrust of the dildo. On the way, another orgasm nearly made her swerve off the road, and she was pulled over by a policeman. He asked for her license and then asked how much she'd had to drink.

Gasping and twitching, she explained that she hadn't been drinking, but that a voodoo dick was stuck in her pussy, and wouldn't stop screwing. The officer looked at her for a second, and then said, "Yeah, right. Voodoo dick, my ass!"

Half of L if E is "IF"
EPIC
One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love. All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window. As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina. The woman started screaming "Oh my god, help me, there's a bee in my vagina!"

The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation. The doctor thought for a moment and said "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem. If young sir would permit."

The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina. The doctor said "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife's vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my penis, I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife's vagina.

The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said, "Yes, Yes, whatever, just get on with it." So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady's vagina. After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don't think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper."

So the doctor went deeper and deeper. After a while, the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed. The young lady began to quiver with excitement. She began to moan and groan aloud. The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself, he then put his hands on the young lady's breasts and started making loud noises.

The husband at this point suddenly became very annoyed and shouted, "Now wait a minute! What the Hell do you think you're doing?" The doctor, still concentrating, replied, "Change of plan. I'm gonna drown the bastard!"