Thriller Dark Love

Concept-

What if dreams start fascinating you and haunting you at the same time.You comfort yourself with the thought that its just a dream or just some weird illusions. But one fine day, they all start happening to you in reality. Or maybe the reality is more horrible than your dreams?

Princess Manyata has to find the root to all her illusions, before its too late...

The story is about Rajkumari Manyata of Devgard and Rajkumar Udayveer of Jaigard..how they meet and even more interestingly how they had a connection in their previous birth as well..Rajkumar Udayveer and Rajkumari Manyata had never met each other in their present life but Manyata gets some flashbacks of some unknown faces and specially feels a bond with a man whom she doesn't know and can't recognise him.These frequent flashbacks have really been haunting her from her childhood and the fear of some natural things like darkness, snakes and fire brings back some of the torn memories which she had always tried to unite into one but was never successful. Who were they in their previous birth and what actually had happened to the duo is something Manyata is yet to explore and she makes it a mission to find out the truth of her life and she actually meets her Destiny-Rajkumar Udayveer

So friends Please tell me whether you all liked the concept or not..Only if I get some positive comments will start writing it
Smile

Friends I have updated the first part of the FF after getting your approval for it..so do enjoy..
Smile

Part 1

Rajkumari Manyata the heir of Devgard was a sweet, elegant, shy and beautiful girl. Princesses are supposed to be beautiful and dignified. Everyone of us have that conception in mind as we have read enough about it in fairy tales..But very few in today's sophisticated world can lift themselves to that expectation as gone are the days of sweetness and beauty in its natural form. Makeup kits like lipsticks, blushers, eye shades, mascara, and glitters had caught the attention of every girl and thus it's hard to cherish beauty in its simplest form. But Manyata was one damsel in the true sense. She hated makeup and she actually did not need it. Her physical beauty was actually a divine gift bestowed upon her in abundance. Her gorgeous face was the subject of jealousy for her younger sister Rajkumari Sangeeta who was beautiful but could never compete with her elder sister in this landed up in trying to be more stylish, hot, and a fashionista. Still she seemed to be nowhere in front of her elder sister who used to leave many young princes and bachelors mesmerized with her charm and elegance. Every guy wanted to call her "My Princess" but she kept that title reserved only for her prince charming who was still somewhere in her dreams as she was all ready to be swept away by him!..

Manyata's Brother Devendra Singh was a smart,handsome and intelligent prince but at the same time very caring and loving towards both his little sisters although he didn't like Sangeeta's nature much and always advised her to respect Manyata, her elder sister who in turn would only react with scorns and flamboyance.

The Devgardh palace located in Mumbai always made everyone remember the beautiful yester years of Devgard with all its richness and beauty at its best.Rajmata Rajlakshmi had always taken a special interest in keeping the charm and aura of the old Devgard mahal intact in this modern palace..For some unknown reason she never wanted Devgard palace to lose the gothic and ancient architecture which although was mesmerizing but still lacked something,she never could understand. She had always preserved each and every piece of ancestral treasure and art in the old Devgard mahal back in Devgard and the modern mahal in Mumbai was just a replica of the old one. Every member in the royal family found it really strange and some like Rajkumari Sangeeta also called her an "OLD MANIAC" as she was very irritated about the thought that she could not make it look like the modern mansions, though the palace had all the comfort and luxuries of the modern times.

Rajkumari Manyata woke up with the very sound of aarti which took place in the puja ghar and she jumped up and her eyes first glanced the clock which struck 8AM!!..Just like the way hindi daily soaps focuses 3 times on a particular picture or word when it is important here also Manyata focused the clock three times!..8AM!! 8AM!! 8AM!!! '.YET THE CLOCK HAND DID NOT ROTATE BACK!!Yes 8AM was actually a dangerous time for Manyata as her Dadisahab was very strict about the family's getting up early and more than that being on time at the puja ghar.She quickly got up, took a shower and dressed in a red anarkali salwar and creeped slowly into the puja place. She thought that no one had noticed her and that she was out of the "DANGER ZONE" AS SANGEETA USED TO CALL IT WHEN SHE WAS LATE . Manyata attended the prayers quietly and took the prashad from Dadisahab. When she was about to leave, Maharani Gayatri, her mother, called her from behind.."Manyata ruk jaiye..humei pata hai aap late ayi hai..apko kya laga?..ki ap der se ayengi aur kisiko pata bhi nahi chalega'kya ap bhul gayi hai is ghar ke kuch rules hai...apke bideshi(foreign) rules yaha nahi challenge.Humare ghar ke kuch niyam-kanoon hai jo apko manke hi chalne honge..Aap is tarha unse bhaag nahi sakti..suna apne?"'Manyata was looking down as she was ashamed as she knew she was wrong and her dear Mom was right..She finally spoke "Mamma humei pata hai humse galti hui hai..but hum yakin dilate hai hum dubara aisi gati nahi dohrayenge..woh to hum raat ko so nahi pa rahe the'pata nahi kyu itne ajeeb ajeeb se sapne a rahe hai aj kal..kuch to aise pal the jismei mujhe laga mei pehle bhi un palo ko ji hu..(have lived those moments) aur'."Manyaata was just about to say something when Rajkumari Sangeeta comes in and mocks her sister with her words.."aur kya Jiji?...koi bhoot dekha kya apne sapne mei?..or let me guess..koi atma dekh li jo pichle janam me apka pati parmeshwar tha!!..hahahaha..U know what..tumhe koi bhoot hi as a BF or hubby mil sakta hai..aur kaun tumhare pas ana chahega..".."Bas Sangeeta..apni bari behen se thik se baat kijiye vrna apko iski saza milegi"..told Gayatri.."but Mom..humei kyu..saza to jiji ko milni chahiye na?.." Maharani Gayatri was very loving and caring towards her daughters but at the same time very strict with her principals.She was very loyal to Rajmata and obeyed her and believed in her..But she knew that the dreams Manyata gets was something to be worried about..So when her daughter mentioned them she softened and her anger used to fade away as then she used to get more tensed..She had mentoned about Manyata frequent bad dreams and her sometimes speaking in a complete different language to Rajmata'Yes Manayata from very young age got the same dreams of an old place, many people on her knees, and then a girl running , a man hugging her, till she woke up..Sometimes she used to feel she knew them all and knew everything about it and she used to start speaking like a girl of some ancient age ..But then the next moment everything faded away taking her senses along with her. All this made her mother and Rajlaxmi really worried and they decided to send her abroad for her further studies and make her forget those memories..Things did get better when she was in London where she completed her schooling but some frequent violent attacks by some unknown enemies forced the royals to bring their daughter back.

Today in the breakfast table everyone was chatting and happily enjoying the food except Rajmata Rajlaxmi who was worried and was in some deep thought, her eyes constantly gazing at her misfortunate granddaughter..Yes she didn't want to know whether to think of Manyata as a fortunate or a misfortunate princess after hearing of those dreams which she had mentioned in the morning and about which even she knew something though she was always silent about it and ignored the topic when her daughter-in-law tried to discuss it'.

Precap: Manyata in her literature class and suddenly it was not her friend Natasha who was staring at her from outside the classroom..She was someone else'Suddenly she signaled Manyata to come out.Manyata followed the unknown girl with some strange interest and the girl kept on looking at her and signaling her with her hand to follow her..Soon she was out from a door and suddenly landed in some strange land..full of trees and a worn land'Everything was strange and shocking, yet she felt it was all so known to her'''.and suddenly there was a scream heard!

All Right guys so I updated really soon..Please tell me how it was
Tongue

Part 2 Updated...

Manyata and Sangeeta both were ready for their college and rushed to their cars'They both were in the same college but still preferred to take their own cars as none wanted to enter in any kinds of heated argument which was quite possible if they went together, before college and spoil the entire day'Everyone in the college knew that the royal sisters were not in good terms and their always used to be some or the other gossip about them.

The literature class was Manyata's favourite as she always had a thing for the plays of Shakespeare, poetry of Spencer and also appreciated the modern age writers. But today for some reasons it was really getting hard to concentrate in the lectures..Exams were approaching and she really didn't want to miss anything and specially her position as a topper in Literature. There was a small girl who was looking at her from outside the classroom, from the corridor, and as Manyata was sitting just next to the door, the girl's constant gaze was making it difficult for her to focus on Shakespeare's Othello(A play by Shakespeare) although Othello has always been her favourite hero of all times'

DESDEMONA:Kill me tomorrow: let me live to-night!

OTHELLO :Nay, if you strive'

DESDEMONA:But half an hour!

OTHELLO :Being done, there is no pause

DESDEMONA :But while I say one prayer!

OTHELLO :It is too late.

Note: (Desdemona and Othello are the main characters of Shakespearean Tragedy named Othello)

The entire atmosphere was growing heated and tensed in the classroom with that 'DEATH SCENE' video of the play and the girl constantly gazing at Manyata with her eyes completed fixed at her from last 1hour made Manyata impatient and intolerable. Without saying a word she went out of the classroom to find out what the hell did the girl want and who was she. She went near her and asked "who are you? Do you know me?...want to say something?..please speak"..The girl silently just turned her back and went out quietly..Manyata found this very strange and decided to follow her'The girl was really getting on her nerves now. She kept on calling her and asking that what did she want but failed to get an answer from that little girl, who knew Manyata was following her'Manyata went out of the corridor, crossed the pantry which was unusually silent today, then went towards the exit door.The girl turned back at last, and then without replying opened the door and went out'Manyata was dumbstruck and she was by now confident that this mysterious girl wanted to show her something..But what she knew not..She opened the door as well and as soon as she was about to step outdoors she suddenly got the shock of her life!!...It was not the place which she always have seen..No, it wasn't her college playground, but something different!..It was all a different place, a jungle with big trees lined beyond human sight could ever linger.
twil.jpg
.The entire place was so dark now and alas!..The girl suddenly smiles and disappears!..At this Manyata now was so shocked and scared that she could not say anything'She was left all alone in the place which she had never seen..She calls out loud.."Where did you go girl?..who are you..please don't leave me here.please someone help.."But there was no one to respond to her pleas now..She repented at the very thought of following the girl but still she could not understand why and how was she in this mysterious place..The place was so beautiful but still it was so dull and seemed so lifeless.It seemed as if everyone around her was crying and wanted to tell her something.She felt like she knew this place..It was all so known to her..She was sitting near a tree when she had gradually stood up hearing a scream...Manyata followed the scream thinking that maybe there was at least one human there who could help her go home..She got up and kept on calling if someone was there and soon was near a river'But she was disheartened at the thought that there was no one there..She was really upset now and completely broke off and sat near the river side feeling helpless and began to cry..Oh God Why am I here?..What is going to happen to me? And she started weeping softly but after a while she heard some voices..She saw some girls talking constantly while taking bath in the river..All were beautiful but suddenly what she saw really shocked her and she felt as if she was dreaming now..She was in the middle of all the five girls and the girl was really enjoying playing in water and splashing water to what seemed were her friends..The girl was none other than herself!!...She was in some strange expensive clothes which really looked very ancient and her hair was all open and yet but had some beautiful roses at the side of her ears..One among the girls in the river was the girl whom she had followed and landed in this great unknown place.."Oh My God!..Am I dreaming or something..How can this be true when I am still standing here..How can I be in both the places?"..All were busy splashing water except one..who was constantly looking at her and smiling..the girl who was staring at her in the classroom..Everything was so horrifying and Manyata was totally lost and confused when someone called her from behind.."Chandralekha, yaha kya kar rahi ho? Aj nadi mei nahi khelna?..tumhe pani bohot pasand hai na?"..It was the same girl and Manyata now just could not take it anymore..She had gone numb by seeing everything around her and just wanted to cry and scream but then'."Manya Manya!..Are you Ok?..Are you even listening?"..Manyata suddenly woke up and realised that it was her dream..Mrs Malhotra, got really impatient with Manyata as she did not reply to her questions and gave her a warning to concentrate in the class or go out..Manyata quickly nodded and returned to the video of Othello and told herself.."It was just a dream..A bad dream.."..She was glad to return from her dream and decided to watch less horror and vampire shows as she thought they have really got on her brain now but she was actually mistaken'The girl was looking at her from the back of the classroom now with a faint smile on her face as if the mission for which she had visited Chandralekha was accomplished'

It was evening now and Manyata was chatting with her friend Shams over phone.."Hi Shams,..no yaar hume nahi jana..tum jao, humei Dadisahab ki permission leni paregi..tumhe to pata hi hai na who kitni strict hai..nahi allow karenge yar.." "Kiska phone hai Manyata?" Her Mom asked, "Shams hum tumse bad mei bat karte hai..Kuch nahi bas aise hi hum sampada se bat kar rahe the..aap yaha?..kuch kam tha kya?..." Nahi beta bas aise hi apni rani bitiya se bat karne ka man kiya to hum a gaye..Kaisi hai ap beta? Kuch pareshani to nahi hai na?" Maharani Gayatri was really worried for her daughter and wanted her to speak up if she had any problems, specially about those bad dreams..She wanted to know what did she actually see but did not want to ask her directly thinking that her daughter might get worried and scared and would take those dreams more seriously'

"Kuch nahi ma hum bilkul thik hai humei kya hua..ap to aise hi itni fikar karte hai humari?..hum thora fresh ho jate hai..bohot tired ho gaye college ke bad.." and she left for the wash room..Gayatri realised her daughter didn't want to open up about the dreams so thought maybe she was thinking too much..May be it was just some bad dreams and her fantasies as Manyata's was the age of dreaming and dreaming about fantasies'

That night all had dinner heartily and went to sleep..After two more days was weekend and Sangeeta was really excited for it..Planning was going on in college for a trip to a place where excavation was going on..It was a torn and tattered place and many sculptures and art had been found by archaeologist in passing years in this place'The college had taken a special permission from the government for this outing as they wanted to show the students and later student would have to do a research about the place and the work..This place was supposed to be rich with art and culture and people once upon a time, but some great unknown causes had destroyed its very existence..Today it was nothing but a worn piece of land..Sangeeta was determined to go there whether her D.S would give her permission or not..

Manyata was fast asleep in her soft bed and warm quilt when she felt like a hand on her face caressing her'She suddenly opened her eyes and'."Oh no..I am back to this jungle?.

.What the hell?..This is dream..I will get up soon and she pinches herself hard till the time she screams and finds out that she didn't get up..far again she sees the same mysterious girl looking at her from behing a tree.." "What?..you came back to haunt me?..Are you a ghost?..why don't you say what you need?...I swear if I could get you killed I would have done so..Manyata screamed in annoyance..".."What you want to kill me?..First save yourself?.." and she runs and challenges Manyata to catch her if she can..Manyata in great anger runs behind her, fully determined to catch her.."Ha abhi pakarke batati hu tujhe churail kahi ki.."and she runs till she pants heavily and as the girl had disappeared somewhere, decides to rest for a while'She wakes up with a sound of some people launging and talking.."Priye(love)..aap jab bhi humarei itne pas hote ho hum apne ap ko duniya ke sabse sobhagyashali Raja mante hai.."The man with a handsome and mesmerising face said.."Aap bhi na swami'(she blushes) kya aap humei humesha humei isi tarha prem karte rahenge?"She looks innocently at the man who maybe was her husband and to Manyata surprise she was the same girl who was taking bath in the river..The same girl who exactly looked like Manyata..and the Man said.."Kewal is janam mei nahi..ane wale har janam mei.." and he kisses her and embraces his queen and they both rest in the swing which must have enjoyed the sweet couple's innocent love which was soon going to perish'

Part 3

The girl who was looking at her all this time suddenly comes in front of her which makes Manyata scream'aaahhh'and this makes the girl laugh..

"Kya hua Manyata..apne apko kisi dusre rup mei dekhke chauk gayi ya apne Maharj ko dekh kar?"..Aisa bohot kuch hai jo abhi tumhe dekhna aur janna baki hai aur tum humei mar dena chahti ho?...bohot galat bat hai..haahahahaha"..she laughs and Manyata didn't know what to say..She was too much in shock to speak anything'after sometime she finally picks up the courage but only to speak 3 words

"Hum.. are Maharaj?"..and faints'

Maharni Gayatri with some servants run to Manyata's room thinking that may be some robbers have attacked her sleeping daughter'''"Nahi ye nahi'nahi ho sakta..nahi hum hum nahi mante"'.Manyata was blabbering in her sleep and Gayatri getting worried about her condition wakes her up and shakes her'.."Beta ap kya bol rahi hai? Ap thik to hai na?..kya nahi ho sakta Manyata?..." Manyata was still in shock to reply to a worried mother'.She was totally numb and this made Gayatri more worried for her daughter'''."Beta ap kuch bolti kyun nahi? Humei bohot dar lag raha hai..fir se koi bura sapna dekha kya apne?"'''Finally Manyata spoke '''"Hum thik hai Mom..Aap jaiye yaha se"'and closed her eyes'but she really was scared to sleep anymore now'Every time in her dreams she would see either some strange worn land destroyed, some battles, damaged palaces and forts but never any person in particular and so clear'This time was the height..She had actually seen some unknown King embracing his love in his arms and to her shock and horror she looked exactly like her..and that girl claimed this lady to be none other than Manyata herself'This was really getting on her nerves now..She didn't know whom to talk about..Her mom would be more worried after hearing all this as she was a bit superstitious and her friends would call her crazy'.She really felt helpess and completely broke into tears'.."Why me God'What have I done wrong that you are giving me such punishments'..I just want to live a normal life before people start calling me crazy'" and she weeped and cried throughout the night''''..Someone just could not see her in such great pain and torture and decided to finish all this problem''''"Hum apko is trha nahi dekh sakte Chand'Damn" Uday bangs his hand on the tree bark in frustration.'kash hum abhi apke pas ake apko apne baho mei bharke pyar kar sakte aur bata sakte ki ap is duniya ki sabse khushnasib Rajkumari ho jise uska premi pichle janam se pyar karte a raha hai aur age bhi karta rahega'Please is tarha mat royiye'Hum apko itni taklif mei nahi dekh sakte'" and tears fall down Maharaj Shaurya Singh's eyes who for the whole world today was Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh but still for his Chand(Maharani Chandralekha) he was still the same old Shaurya her "pagal premi"'Seeing him weep Kurwaki could not control herself and she now felt guilty and bad''

"Maharaj rukiye apne apko ap kyu saza de rahe hai, ye sab humne kiya ye sochke ki use sabkuch yad ajayega..Hum apko is tarha nahi dekh sakte..humne ye sab apni sakhi(friend) Chandralekha aur apko milwane ke liye kiya'Agar ap nahi chahte to hum use dubara is tarha ke sapne nahi dikhayenge'Use kabhi pareshaan nahi karenge aur ap kahe to use sabkuch bhula denge "'.saying this she stopped Udayveer from hurting his hand who to punish himself for hurting his 'Chand' had already injured his hands with his sword which he always used to carry whenever he used to visit secretly to this mahal which he had known for so many years or can be said centuries now'"Ap pichle itne varsh(years) se tarap rahe hai in Devgardh walo ke vaje se..Inhone apki Chand apse cheena..ap is tarha kaise har man sakte hai'Hum jante hai ye sab utna asaan nahi hai par ye apke liye ye pehla aur akhri mauka hai'Is janam mei agar Chandralekha apse juda ho gayi to ap use humesha humesha ke liye kho denge'Kya aap Daaima ki baat bhul gaye ki unhone apse kya kaha tha?...Abhi tak uski zindagi mei koi nahi aya hai'.agar der ho gayi aur koi dusra a gaya to'.."before Kurwaki could finish her sentence Udayveer held her tight and said'..

"Nahi hum aisa kabhi nahi hone denge'CHAND SIRF AUR SIRF HUMARI HAI'.IS BAAR HUM NAHI HARENGE'USE HUMARA HONA HI PAREGA CHAHE HUME ISKE LIYE KUCH BHI KARNA PARE AUR KISI BHI HAD TAK JANA PARE"'

Kurwaki was glad to see the tiger Shaurya back in Udayveer'For Kurwaki Shaurya was always her hero and she had a liking for him but she knew how much Shaurya loved his Queen and no matter how many births he had taken to get his queen back but even if he failed in his previous births he never longed for any other woman in his life and lovingly called him his queen 'CHAND' as he was mad for her beauty'She was no doubt the most beautiful princess of her times and Shaurya even after taking another birth could not find any other princess as beautiful as his lady'He slowly creeped into her room and sat by her bedside and touched her beautiful cheeks as now Manyata had finally managed to go to sleep..'..

"Hum tumse wada karte hai Chand, hum humare beech kabhi kisi dusre ko nahi ane denge'Tumhe apne saare sawalo ke jawab jald hi mil jayega aur hum bohot jald hakeekat (reality) mei tumse milenge"''saying this he kisses her fair glowing cheeks and quietly goes away and Manyata unconsciously moans and responds with a smile on her lips''

Kurwaki said with a smile on her face'." Maharaj apki yahi bat humei sabse zada pasand hai'.Apne kabhi bhi us Shoor Veer Shaurya ko khatam nahi hone diya'Naam badal gaya, ye prithvi badal gayi par ap abhi bhi wahi hai usi hriday(dil) ke sath'" "Ha Kurwaki, hum aaj bhi wahi hai kyuki humne sirf ek hi maksad se janam liya hai..Apni Maharani ko wapas pane aur apni riyasat ko wapas se uske sunhere dino mei wapas le jane ke liye.. Aur tum sirf Chand ki hi sakhi(friend) nahi ho balki humari bhi sakhi ho kyuki tumne humari bohot sahayta ki hai itne varsh mei, tum humei Shaurya bula sakti ho"'''''''.and they went out of the mahal garden and then through the gates without the royal guards noticing as Kurwaki had made all of them faint with her magical powers'..But there was one person who had seen everything from a distance''''.Rajmata Rajlakshmi, Manyata's grandmother'She was in deep thought now..she could have stopped the duo and made them caught by the security but for some reason she kept silent'She was too clam and composed at this action of Shaurya but thought'''.

"Hum jante hai humari poti ko pareshaan karne wale ap hi hai Shaurya par aap apni maksad mei kabhi kamyab nahi honge'Humesha ki trha is bar bhi apko harna parega'pichle janam mei to ap apni maharani ko nahi pa sake..Is janam mei kya kar lenge!.."''and she gave a wicked smile,'a smile which said she always knew that he was so close to her granddaughter but was always confident about his moves'''''.."Hume humari riyasat ki raksha karna ata hai Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh'.BIlkul usi tarha jis tarha sadiyo pehle humare purwajo ne apni beti ko apke giraft se bachaya tha'Aur uska badla aapne humare riyasat ko khatam karke li par puri tarha se khatam nahi kar paye kyuki use pehle to aap khud hi khatam ho gaye!... "she smirks'''''"Jab tak hum zinda hai ap humari poti ka kuch nahi bigar sakte, kuch bhi nahi'use apne saath le jana to door ki baat hai"''.she said to herself with an affirmation'..

Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh was a powerful name in the country as well as in many foreign nations where Uday had made a dignified and respectable place for his chain of Hotels and business schools..'

In some places his hotels lit up with his name while some were mostly known by the name of Shaurya hotels and Restro-bars'..Students who wanted to make a name in the management industry dreamed of getting into Shaurya Pratap Business schools, where the best of the professors, shaped out the young minds into genius professionals'Manyata while was studying in London had a keen interest in business and wanted to join Shaurya schools of business studies about which her friends in London always used to talk about and one of her friend had said that the owner was a very charming and handsome prince himself'Manyata unknowingly had an interest in meeting him and knowing him herself..She felt as if she knew him somehow, and this name Shaurya was some kind of a legendary name for her which she thought, she must have heard from her mom or Dadisahab'''

Shaurya aka Yuvraaj Udayveer was sitting by the riverside of the jungle which Manyata had seen in her dreams..

This was the place where he always used to relax and hover over his past..After many years he had seen his life, his queen and he found immense peace and tranquility at the very thought of seeing her'.How could he forget how beautiful she looked when he had seen her for the first time in 16th​ century Chunargar, bathing and playing with water splashing over her friends Kurwaki and others in the same river by which he was sitting now'..She was half naked along with the other girls but his eyes were fixed on this unknown damsel which made his heart beat really wild and fast'He thanked his horse for forgetting its path in the jungle on that lucky day when he went out with his group for hunting and was left alone to die by the group..He realised it was a plot made by someone from the royal family but at that moment did not want to wreck his brain on that useless ploying stuff..All he wanted was to tell the other girls to leave and he himself jump into the river and get wet with this girl whom he decided to find out her real identification..He was still lost in his wild thoughts with his eyes tracing her nude and wet body when suddenly one of the girls' screams and shouts in anger, shame and disgust..

"Ohh I am caught''.."'.."Kya hua Shaurya?...kya bol rahe ho?..." Suddenly he realized the world around him, his whisky bottly nearby and his glass in hand and Kurwaki, his friend near him brought him back from his memories of yester years'''."Kuch nahi Kurwaki, bas purani yadein taza ho gayi'.Ye jagah humei Chandralekha ki yad dilate hai..Tumhe to pata hai, pehli bar hum yahi pe mile the"'..and he becomes a bit lost again in his thoughts but Kurwaki decides to lighten up his mood'."Ha ha kaise bhul sakte hai'..Hum bhi to the waha..tum jab besharamo ki tarha waha hum larkio ko dekh rahe the jo bilkul bhi rajwado ki tarha bat nahi thi'aur shukra hai tur who humne bohot dino baad Chandralekha ko uske pure naam se bulaya'Varna hum Chand sunte sunte to us asmaan ke chaand ko bhool hi gayi thi!"''''''"Asmaan ka Chand to sirf duniya walo ke liye hai, par humare liye to ek hi chand hai' humari Maharani" '''

For the world, Yuvraaj Udayveer was a successful young bachelor on whom luck had always smiled blissfully, but for him he had actually lost everything the day he lost his Queen. He had lost the glory of his riyasat and today was only trying to rebuilt the lost name and fame of Udaygarh

Manyata got up to start fresh..She thought she will live the new day like it was a really new beginning'She will forget everything that happened yesterday with her..Last day was really too horrifying for the poor girl who was just not another girl but a princess..She could not let her emotions overpower her mind so easily..She had to be strong and think with her head.She went to the college and was happy that today the strange mysterious girl was nowhere around her to take her to the scariest wonderland''..

"No I will never let anyone call me a mysterious Alice in Wonderland'mei ek riyasat ki hone wali yuvraani hu'agar mei isi trha darti rahi to dadisahab Dada ko riyasat ke Yuvraaj bana denge'Nahi jo humara hai who kisi aur ka hum hone kabhi nahi denge'"'Manyata loved her brother but she was a bit possessive about everything that belonged to her'She was still deep in her thoughts when her friend Natasha literally shaked her and brought her back from her thoughts'..

"Kaha ho Manyata..Are you even listening to me?...Aj kal tum itni khoyi rehti ho ki I feel mei tumse nahi kisi aur se bat kar rahi hu..You don't even listen to me'." She said making a disappointing face'''''''"Sorry Nats..Ofcourse I am listening..Batao kya bol rahi thi?..sorry next time se I won't disappoint you..Please.." Manyata made a cute puppy face to which Natasha could not say a No and finally replied''''." Ok suno.Humare college mei aj ek young, dashing hottie ki entry hone wali hai..aur who''"Manyata cut her in between and replied with a smirk'''."Ohh common'.tumhe to har larka hottie lagta hai'.kuch naya batao'." Natasha fumed and said''''."Ok listen , mujhe har larka hottie nahi lagta ok..just because tumhe har larka apni dream girl manta hai you have become too arrogant Manya'and by the way I was talking about our new Proffesor'.I heard he will join from today and he is really handsome and just not the Professor material'I am dying to see him and to know ki who kaunsa subject parhayega hume and I wish I have taken that subject'.I wish who Chemistry ya fir Biology ka Professor na ho as mei to Arts background ki hu aur..."'."OK OK madam Natasha..I surrender'Jab ye Mr Prof ayenge toh hum pata kar lenge ki ye kitna hot hai and ye har larke ki trha mujhe propose karta hai ya nahi'"'''Although Manyata was a kind-hearted person and was really humble and modest but still she enjoyed the fact that she was really beautiful and was many Man's dream and had got used to all the attention''..But this time she didn't know that it was really going to be different'

The Sedan drove through the campus and then to the parking lot and girls had already started following the car which had now got its place, to rest for the day and the man who came out from the car was actually about to make half of the girls faint there'Yuvraaj Udayveer had now made his way through that crowd of girls who were going gaga over him'Yes Natasha was right..He was just not the Professor material..He was too hot to handle stuff'''''

8mNk1.jpg

"Are you sure you want to take the risk?...Humei nahi lagta ki tumhe waha jana chahiye ..Shaurya Pratap bohot hi mashoor naam hai'Kisi ne tumhe pehchaan liya to?" Kurwaki was still worried about this decision of Udayveer's going to Manyata's college to be near her and keep an eye on her..But Yuvraaj Udayveer never gave any second thought to his decisions.What he planned was the outcome of prolonged thought process which gave vent to his wise decisions'For him it was really very important to be near Manyata as his instincts said that she might be in danger very soon'He never believed in anyone and knew that there were people who would try to keep him away from his queen which he did not want this time'After a few minutes of constant silence he replied'.

"Fikar mat karo..Humei koi nahi pehchaanega'.Itne varsh(years) hum London mei the'.London mei humara karobar(business) zada faila hua hai jis vje se sab humei waha pehchante hai..Par fir bhi waha bhi bohot kam logo ne humei dekha hai kyuki humne kabhi media walo ko koi interview nahi dia'Unlogo ke lakh koshish ke baad bhi who humari jhalak pane mei safal nahi hue hai'India mei kisike humei pehchanne ka to sawaal hi paida nahi hota..Aur hum Nikolsan College ek maksad se ja rahe hai'who maksad khatam hote hi jitni jaldi ho sake waha se nikal jayenge 'Zada se zada ek mahina'."''''''..Kurwaki was convinced now and she also knew that once Shaurya had decided something there was no place of uncertainities and 'IF's' there'He had always done what he wanted to do, had always led life in his own terms'''''."Thik hai Shaurya, tumne soch liya hai to hum kya bol sakte hai'.Lekin dhyan rahe, Devgarh Rajpariwar se dur rehna, atleast tab tak jab tak tum Manyata ke dil ko jeet nahi lete puri trha se'."''''

Natasha had already gone crazy seeing him'"O My Gosh!..Jo college mei itna acha lagta ho who tohhh'''" and she was about to faint when Manyata catches her from falling and gets irritated''"Stop it now'''..Woh humara Professsor hai''..Tumhe uske barei mei aisa nahi sochna chahiye.."''''.."Oh really..We will see tum ki how you control yourself'."'''Manyata gets really irritated and says'''''." thik hai chalo aisi bat hai to chalo hum bhi dekhte hai ki tumhare us Prof mei kya bat hai''.." and she goes to find out while he was busy in asking some students about the way to the History Dept''.As Manyata was just rushing to see what was so special in this man, seeing whom even her male counterparts were getting a bit complexed now, she just bumped into Udayveer and he without even looking at her catched her from falling'..Finding herself in a man's strong arms she was a bit embarrassed and was about to shout at him.."What the'." When she actually got the shock of her life'.Yuvraaj Udayveer was not looking at her but the moment she shouted he just turned to look at the familiar voice and found his queen in his arms..He was really delighted to see her and could not control the smile that was so clearly visible on his face now'But Manyata had her mouth wide open. She had just promised herself not to think about the previous day events as she could not come to any conclusion as to why all this was happening to her but then now it was near to impossible to forget those moments of her dream..She was in the arms of the man who was in her dreams a day before'He was looking deep into her eyes now with a seductive look'and she got lost in those mesmerizing eyes and they share an eye lock'But before this eye lock could be broken she found herself fainting only to be carried in those strong arms again and he took her to the sick room after asking the students for its way..The doctor checked her and said that there was nothing to worry about and she should not take any stress as this must be the reason for her weakness'By the time Natasha had already rushed to the sick room to check what was wron to her friend and saw Udayveer sitting near her'She smiled a bit in amazement seeing his interest in her friend and said ''."I will take care of her sir'I am her friend.. Thank You for helping.."'.Uday understood that he will have to leave for now and so he slowly leaves the place with a smile'.."Ha to Princess Manyata, kya kaha tha tumne?...You don't care kaun hottie hoga who..aur use dekh ke hi behosh ho gayi aur sidhe uske baho mei yaha pohoch gayi?.." and she laughs heartily till the Doctor signals her to keep quiet'.

Manyata suddenly felt as two hands were tracing her belly and then her slender waist under her clothes and she felt really uncomfortable'.She tried to move but could not as again those unknown hands had held her from back and oushed her back to the bed..She wanted to scream and cry but for some reason she was not able to utter any word and then she gradually realized the reason..She felt as if her soft petal like lips were sucked by some hard manly lips and those lips were just not ready to give up'Due to some unknown reasons she found that she had too started enjoying the passionate kiss and gave in to it'She realized what she was doing after a few minutes and immediately opened her eyes and to her horror found that the man was none other than her Prof Shaurya or can be said the man who came into her dreams the previous night'.She remembers the face of the man whom she saw in the jungle along with the lady who was so much her look alike..The only difference was that now he was wearing some modern smart clothes in which he was looking undeniably hot and a hunk just as Natasha had said'.Seeing his queen in deep thoughts Udayveer smiled and understood what she was thinking now and comes closer to her again''"Kya hua Chand humare barei mei soch rahi ho kya?" And traces her cheeks with his fingers and he was literally scanning her face now..Her eyes, her rosy cheeks, her lips and then suddenly placed a tender but passionate kiss on her cheeks at which she comes back from her deep thoughts to the present and literally pushes him angrily'.."How dare you touch me'Door raho humse..Tum jante nahi ho hum kaun hai aur kya kar sakte hai tumhari aisi harkat ke liye '" and she just jumps out of the bed and runs out of the room as fast as she could but to her amazement she had no idea as to where she was running to'She had not seen this long corridor which had so many antique pieces and sculptures but this was not the right time to praise the art forms'She was really confused and felt helpless as she didn't know where to go now for rescue'She stopped for a while to think how she came to this strange house, when suddenly she saw Udayveer standing in front of her..He was very angry now at her behavior and was ready to teach her the lesson for it'He caught hold of her and swiftly carried in his shoulders and Manyata finding no words for the consequences all she could do was cry helplessly and scream'.She tried to free herself and kicked her legs in the air while calling for help but Udayveer just smiled and he closed the door from inside and threw her in the bed'Manyata was completely shocked and was sobbing softly when he slowly comes near the bed while his eyes still fixed on her..She knew by now that there was no way she could run, she tried to plead but in vain..He crawled over her now and she closed her eyes and shivered in fear as to what was coming next'He suddenly held both her hands tightly on both the sides of the bed so that she will not be able to free herself till he wishes and starts kissing her forehead harshly..then the cheeks and then he suddenly paused'At this Manyata opened her eyes and sighed with relief realizing that he had changed his plans, but still she did not have the courage to look at him..She looked sideways trying to figure out where she was and the room actually looked so familiar to her but she still was very sure that she had not been in this room or place before. She questioned herself'..

"Where am I?..."'''''but before her mind could give her the answer she found those strong hands pulling her face towards the man on top of her and before she could understand why she was facing him, he suddenly devoured her lips like some delicious dish, and moaned in enjoyment and broke the kiss for a second to feel the enjoyment that he got from it'"aaahhh'" Uday groaned with pleasure at the thought that he got today for what he actually had waited for so many years'He was feeling the woman whom he had actually lost in his previous birth...But for Manyata she didn't know how to react..She was shocked, horrified and disgraced..Her tears flowed from her eyes, and she was still under him without moving but Udayveer was least bothered about how she felt and he again entered her lips and started kissing passionately'..She was feeling defeated and tried to free herself from his strong clutches but due to some strange reason this time she started enjoying the touch of his lips and felt those lips like her very own..She tried to think what was happening to her and why was she feeling like that but her mind had completely stopped working and her emotions were more strong now..She reciprocated the kiss with equal passions and just felt like enjoying the moment forever..Seeing this Shaurya was really glad and yes he was only Shaurya at this moment..The Shaurya of those ancient days, whom no one could defeat but only this woman to whom he had completely surrenederd once upon a time'He wipes off her tears while still kissing her, and tries to arrange her messy hair and caresses the strands of hair which was falling on her face, tucks them lovingly under her ears now and then rubs her rosy cheeks with admiration'His queen was really enjoying this and responding him with her frequent moans like a lover but this supposed eternal bliss was only of a few minutes as Manyata suddenly comes back to her senses'She opens her eyes and realizes her actions and stops'Udayveer then breaks the kiss as he knew that his Chand would again start with her swears but this time he did not want them again and nor did he want to show him her masculine power by forcefully putting her under him. So before she could say something he puts his fingers on her lips''''."Ssshh'Bas Chand' ab humarei sabar ka aur imtihaan mat lo'Tum chahe ye mano ya na mano par tum Humari maharani ho..Tumne bas humare liye janam liya hai'Tum humari pichle janam ki Maharani Chandralekha ho..Aur humara tum par pura hak hai'Humei pata hai ki tumhe kuch bhi yad nahi hai par jald hi tumhe sabkuch yaad ajayega aur tum samajh jaogi ki hum kya bol rahe hai.." Ek baat yaad rakhna'tum sirf aur sirf humari ho aur hum kabhi humarei beech kisi aur ko nahi aane denge'.."'and he suddenly changed his serious face and returned a smile to lighten the tensed atmosphere'.he placed a peck again on her lips and said'"Good night my Queen'" she wakes up with a jerk and sits on the bed, her throat completely dry and her body completely numb'.Natasha shakes her up and kept on calling her name, scared by her indifferent expressions'."Manyata,' Manyata'kuch to bolo, kya hua?..koi bura sapna dekha kya?..what is wrong with you?...Oh God is larki ko ho kya gaya hai..kabhi behosh ho jati hai to kabhi hosh mei hote hue bhi pata nahi kis duniya mei hoti hai.."''''''"Duniya??" Manyata uttered'.Right Manyata felt as if she was going insane by the different nightmares that she was getting every now and then.She felt it difficult to realize now as in which world was actually real'The one in which she was living, or the one in which she was taken to by her dreams'.She could not deny the world of her dreams now as people whom she saw in her dreams have actually started entering her world in reality'.She kept silent, paid no heed to her friend's queries and slowly headed to her class as she knew sitting there was no solution and sitting quiet and wrecking her brain over her problems was even more pointless and scarier..She was now too scared to go to sleep even thinking what next she would dream'.Natasha was a bit worried for her friend'She was a true friend and wanted to know the reason of these changes in her friend's behavior which had started showing lately'.

"Students I am your new History Professor Shaurya Pratap Singh'Will replace Mrs Bregenza from today'You all can call me Shaurya'You can treat me as a friend, and don't have to be scared of me''." He went on with his lectures and introduction session was really interesting for the entire class but Manyata was least bothered now'.She did not care what he was saying, all she cared was who he was and what did he want from her'..

"Hey Sir,'I mean Shaurya..are you coming with us for the trip?"...It will be fun together(girl blushes) 'and everyone in a chorus shouted'''''' "Yes Shaurya..You will definitely have to join us'it will be great fun to explore Mayjong"''.He said'."Ok we will see''.but as of now lets start of the class with a very important chapter'." Everyone gets bored hearing chapter and makes faces''.."Hey don't think its in your books'I know you all don't like to read books..So do I'I never liked studying..(smirks)'The story that I am going to tell you is neither in your book nor will you hear it from your grandparents'.So Do you all want to hear it'(looking at Manyata)'" His occasional glimpses made Manyata very uncomfortable and she just wanted to jump out of the window or run out of the door to get some fresh air''''''"Yes Shaurya..We all want to hear an interesting story'"'''and so the story began''''.

Part 5

Professor Shaurya started telling the story to the class.​

So here goes the story'​

Once upon a time, there was a handsome, valiant king who was known for his heroism, his bravery and his great royal qualities. He was kind to the poor, noble to his courtiers and very caring to his queen. Yes the word is 'Caring''.Caring because it was never beyond then care'He cared for her like a friend, did all the duties of a husband tried to give her everything that she wanted, but not love'Somehow he could never love her'Because he never believed in love..Love according to him was fragile and only ordinary man craved for such meager things'He married her only because of the political benefits that were bestowed to him by this marriage'Their marriage brought the alliance between the two kingdoms ruled by two powerful kings..One by Shaurya Pratap's father and the other by Anant Pratap Singh, his Queen's father'Well the queen herself didn't have any other demands then her materialistic pleasures, the wealth of Chunargard kingdom. She never loved him either..All she wanted was the fame and name of a queen which she had accquired'Yes to be the queen of Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh was a matter of great pride and honor and she never had any other desires.​

This fragile love which was according to Shaurya only an ordinary man's possession, was soon going to bloom in his heart, because God was planning some interesting and extra-ordinary love story for this not so extra-ordinary warrior, as miles away from his kingdom, there could be heard in the palace of Naugard the laughter of a girl who was going crazy running all over the royal garden and laughing her heart out'She was playing like a small young girl with her five best friends, some who were princess too, some the minister's daughters, while one among them who was not of her age, a bit younger but very close and dear to her'.This small girl who was always close to this beautiful princess had unusual sparks in her eyes when she grew excited..People sometimes thought her to be a bit 'different' from others but then nobody dared to say anything about this girl as she was the princess's favourite among all her friends'Telling anything against the girl would mean disrespect for the princess which would be the greatest invitation for killing oneself as the king will never spare anyone who would go against his beloved daughter's wishes'Maharaj Rajendra Singh loved his daughter more than his life as she was his only daughter and never thought of having another child as he didn't want that his daughter to share his love with any siblings'Princess ran after the girl with her eyes tied around by a cloth and shouted'."Bhago Kurwaki, kitni dur bhagogi humse..Hum Rajkumari Chandralekha hai jisne kabhi harna nahi sikha'Akhir tumhe pakar ke hi dum lenge aaj'.hhaahha" ..This was Princess Chandralekha's favourite game'She was not the conventional princess who would be shy, coy and quiet'.Chandralekha was a talkative, playful and a very mischevious young girl of 18, for whom the entire world ran around her'Everyone was very fond of her unique nature'She was just not the type of Princess that were born in 18th century'But nevertheless she had all qualities of a princess'She attained mastery in all the fine arts, including dancing, singing, painting, cooking and embroidery'But her favorite hobby in which she was quite famous in entire Naugard was that of Sword Fighting and archery'Atleast once on a week there would be sword competitions held in the mahal with many Prince and subjects wanting to just get a chance to participate in the fight with her'Yes the word was 'participate''as no one had ever won the competitions with her'What more, she was also the finest horse rider in her kingdom and always insisted her father, King Rajendra Singh to take her with him for hunting'She was wild, courageous and had almost all the traits of a princess but was also equally graceful, carried herself like a damsel with so much of beauty and elegance in her that people could not stop praising the rare blend of qualities of traditionalism with unconventionlism in this young princess'​

"Pakar liya, pakar liya, pakar liya'" she finally caught hold of a hand and quickly removed the cloth from her eyes and to her shock found her mother Maharani Krishnakshi standing right in front of her with a stern and strict look in her face'Chandralekha could feel the dangerous time that was soon going to prevail for the next few hours in her life!...She quickly became serious and lowered her eyes to apologise for her behaviour'."Ye sab kya hai Chandralekha?..Aap kaisa vyaibhaar kar rahi hai'! Achi Rajkumariya apke jaise pesh nahi ati'Itni zor zor se hasti aur chillati nahi hai!...Kya yahi sikhsha, yahi sanskar di hai humne apko?" 'Her mother was boiling with anger and Chandralekha was cursing her fate for not ringing even one alarm bell before this danger came like a whirlwind at this hour of crisis!...Still with a last hope to pacify the tigress standing in front of her she proceeded'"Matashri, humse bohot bari bhul hui hai'khel ke anand mei humei pata hi nahi chala ki humnei kitna shor kiya hai mahal mei'Humei maaf kar dijiye..Hum vachan dete hai ki age se aisi bhul nahi hogi'Hum shama mangte hai apse'Humei maaf kar dijiye Matashri'" and starts sobbing while still keeping her eyes lowered'But her mother was just not in a mood to listen to her pleas today'This was Chandralekha's everyday story..First to keep everyone busy with her childish tactics and then to apolgise with full emotions' "Nahi ab aur nahi Chandralekha..Apki bachkani harkato se hum tang a chuke hai'Aap bari ho chuki hai..Kal kisi Rajya ki Maharani banengi'Hum nahi chahte ki koi bhi ake humari parvarish pe ungli uthaye"' At this Chandralekha playfully answered'"Par Mate(Ma), Pitashri ne to humse kuch kaha hi nahi, ki hum kal hi maharani banne wale hai!!"..and everyone around her starts laughing including her friends'"Bas Chandralekha'Aaj apko apne kiye ka dand(punishment) milke rahega..Tabhi ap sabakh sikhengi!!" Apko ye sab mazak lagta hai na'Aj apko na khana milega aur nahi pine ko pani..Aur chup chap kaksh(room) mei Jaiye..Aj ap apne kaksh se bahar nahi ayegi aur nahi koi apse milne ayega'Aj ap pura din aur puri raat andhere mei hi rahegi..Jaiye ab..!!"Her friends smelled the danger very well, and so even they quietly retreated to their respective homes without saying a word and Chandralekha was very shocked and angry at this.​

Chandralekha never realized that her beautiful, cheerful day would become so horrible and scary'Yes scary because she was very scared of darkness..She had heard too many ghost stories in her early childhood from her grandmother who was unfortunately no more'She still felt as if some ghost would come in the darkness to smile at her sleeping face and would scare her'Or some bad old witch will appear in front of her in a broomstick and laugh hysterically and turn her to a frog or a mouse!!...These thoughts were enough to rouse her tension and make her sweat while the 10,000 mice inside her complained and had almost come to a point of holding strikes inside her stomach for keeping them starving for such a long time after that morning exercise of playing in the hot weather!!...

Chandralekha was determined that she has to do something to get out of this situation'.Neither could she stay hungry nor could she sleep in the the darkness'She was living a life of a bondage from the morning for just enjoying sometime with her friends!...She loved her freedom and loved to play around like an ordinary girl'She always hated the traits that were expected from a princess..Shy, Coy, Calm and Submissive'These were not the words found in her dictionary..her mother always advised her to inherit them but she would ignore her, giving her own sweet reasons and her Father's encouraging words would always be a strong weapon for her, against her mother's wise lectures and ultimately she would win the battle'"
Karne do humari putri ko jo who karna chahti hai, Iske baad to who humei chorke chali jayegi kisiki maharani banne'Humei huamri putrid par pura bharosa hai'who humei kabhi niraash nahi karegi'" would be her father's replies to her mother's pestering'.But unfortunately today her father was not in the Rajmahal and had gone to visit the nearby Rajya to visit his sister and his Maharani decided that this was the best chance to teach their spoiled daughter a lesson'

"Darwaza kholo koi..Hum yaha mar jayenge'Pitashri humei humari akhri saaso mei humei dekh bhi nahi payenge'Matashri humei jane do'.koi hai.."and she kept on shouting and screaming, her voice was getting uncontrollable for the guards of her door who were now in a difficult position as to what to do'But before they could decide about their actions the voice of the princess suddenly faded with half blabbering and then everything got strangely silent''.Now they got scared and started calling out'"Rajkumari ji!...Ap thik to hai na?...Rajkumari ji!..kuch to boliye'.Maharani!...koi maharni ji ko bulawo..lagta hai Rajkumari ji behosh ho gayi hai!..."'..One of the servants run to Maharani to inform about her daughter's sudden collapse 'Maharani Krishnakshi comes running after hearing about her daughter's sudden pass out' She screams at the guards that why even after knowing about the princess's condition why the door has not been opened of her room'The door guards quickly opens the room of the princess and finds her in an unconscious state'Maharani runs to her daughter weeping,

"Putri Chandralekha,'kya hua apko? uthiye Rajkumari'and she along with some servants help Chandralekha to her bed'.The room is lit after this with candle and diyas and Maharani sprinkles some water on the Rajkumari's face'After sometime Chandralekha wakes up and blabbers'"Matashri'" "Bas Chandralekha..Kuch mat kahiye'.humei maaf kar dijiye'humei apko itni kathor saza nahi sunani chahiye thi..Hume abhi Ved ji(doctor) ko bulate hai..Woh apki thik se ilaaz karenge'" Says the concerned Maharani'But Chandralekha replies back that she was fine and she fainted due to hunger and as she was afraid of darkness'At this mother feels sorry for the poor girl and promises her never to give her such a harsh punishment' "Hum abhi apke liye kuch khane ka ayojan karte hai'Aap araam kijiye" and she pats her cheeks and leaves the room'After she was sure that her mother had left the room she quickly gets up and laughs her heart out'"Chalo humei humari saza se mukti mil hi gayi'Humei kaid karna itna asaan nahi'." And she smirks with the thought of her success'

Next day Maharaj comes back and gets to know about his daughter's condition and immediately goes to see her'he enters her room while Chandralekha was busy gossiping with Kurwaki'"Chandra'kaisi hai aap?..Kya hua tha apko?..abhi kaisi tabiyat hai apki?..apko araam karna chahiye naki batei'." And her father would go on with his advises had she not stopped him'"Shant Pitashri..woh to kal ki baat thi..Abhi hum bilkul thik hai'Dekhiye'" and she shows herself while smiling lovingly at her father'But Maharaj was not in a mood to take her comfort talks'

"Par beta aap kal behosh ho gayi thi..Apko aj araam karna chahiye tha'aur ap yaha batei kar rahi hai apni sakhi se'" Maharaj personally didn't like Kurwaki much as he knew what she was, but only beared her because of his daughter's stubbornness that she would die without her best friend'Maharaj tried to convince her many times'"Beta ap kisi aur ko bhi to apni sakhi bana sakti hai'.Woh to ek Rajkumari bhi nahi hai'Apko kya anand milta hai use baat karke?..."'"Pitashri aap Kurwaki ke barei mei aisi baatei na kare'Hum jante hai ki who ek rajkumari nahi hai balki balki Daisa ki beti aur humari khaas dasi hai jo sirf humare Shringaar karne mei aur humei tayaar hone mei humari madat karti hai'Par hum use daasi nahi mante..woh humarei liye humari sakhi hai..sabse kareeb'Agar aap humse prem karte hai to dubara use humse door karne ke barei mei koi baat nahi karenge!..." and her father could not give any more explanations..He knew how stubborn his daughter was and when she liked something she would never ever let it go away'So he let go things as it was but only giving Kurwaki's mother i.e Daisa a warning that Kurwaki should never use any magical powers on her daughter'

"Pitashri..kaha kho gaye aap?..batayie na kal humei apne saath leke challenge na Shikhaar karne?...varna hum firse bimaar par jayenge'kuch to boliye pitashri'." Her father was still lost in her thoughts when Chandralekha jerked him to bring him back to the human world and he just shrugs back and tells her to take rest and orders Kurwaki to leave'Chandralekha was disappointed now at her father's actions but she was firm and decided to go with her father the next day'

She got ready along with four more of her friends'Some Rajkumari's and also Kurwaki along with her'Her father got shocked seeing her waiting in the early morning'"Chaliye pitashri hum taiyaar hai'" Her father tried to act like he didn't understand.."Par kaha jane ke liye?...Hum to shikaar par ja rahe hai'" "To hum bhi to wahi ja rahe hai pitashri..Kal hi to humne kaha tha apko aur apne agya bhi diya tha humei apke sath an eke liye'ab chaliye varna der ho jayegi'" and she got out with her friends and ordered the servants to bring out their horses'Maharaj decided to surrender to his daughter's wishes as he realized that arguing with her would be a work of insane as his daughter was just not ready to listen anything'The royals were having a great time hunting in the famous jungle of Shandher..They had already killed 4 deers and the ministers along with the king was enjoying their time, but the girls were not very happy'All were dying in the scorching heat and wanted to take some rest in some shade..They were very thirsty and water cans were already empty by then'

"Pitashri agar apki ijazat ho to hum thora araam kar le'Humei thora pani chahiye..Kya hum kahi se pani bharke laye...hum thak gaye hai aur humari sakhiya bhi'"'pleaded Chandralekha to her father making a face, seeing which everyone would feel sympathetic'" Isiliye humne kaha tha apse ki apko ane ki zaroorat nahi hai par ap to apne zid pe hi are hoti hai humesha..nahi ye jungle bohot khatarnakh hai..ap kahi nahi jayengi akele..Sainik apke saath challenge'"Pitashri aisa mat kijiye, ape k sainik ko bhejiye humarei saath..puri sena ayengi to sare janwar humse darke bhaag jayenge!..." and hearing this everyone starts laughing.."Thik hai Thik hai..Jayiye'"..One sainik follows her along with the girls'Kurwaki understood what she was upto and gave a naughty smile looking at her'After sometime the group of girls reach near a big river and they jump up with Joy'Now Chandralekha had a plan'She was completely tired and was feeling very hot, so wanted to take a bath in the river'But with that soldier behind them, it was impossible!...So she signals Kurwaki who nods in reply and turns to face the soldier'Rukiye Sainik.."Ap aage nahi ja sakte'.ye humara aadesh hai.." The soldier gets angry and shouts at her'" Tum hoti kaun ho hum aadesh dene wali..Hum jante hai ki hum kya kar rahe hai..Aur waise bhi hum sirf Rajpariwar ka aadesh lete hai, ek daasi ki nahi'aur ye maharaj ka hokum hai ki hum Rajkumari ji ke sath rahe aur inhe yaha se sahi salamat le chale'" saying this he starts to move forward but is stopped by Kurwaki's eyes'She looks at him with her eyes fixed and commands him to stop there'Hypnotizing people and making them do what she wanted was something Kurwaki was an expert'She may have looked young, but was more matured than the princess in her decisions and deeds'The soldier stopped moving and obeyed her order..As soon as she turned towards the river, the soldier fell unconscious and fell near a tree'Kurwaki smiled as she walked towards the river, where Chandralekha and her friends were already having a good time'Chandralekha wanted the soldier to go back to her father, but Kurwaki knew that it would be dangerous, as her father would soon come running to find them and they wouldn't be able to enjoy their day'The girls were a bit hesitant in removing their clothes and also a bit shy but Kurwaki had removed all her clothes as no one was present there except the girls and she was enjoying to her full in the cold water..Splashing each other the girls were laughing and giggling like kids and Chandralekha was swimming like a baby free from all the worldly tensions'She just wanted to forget all the restrictions and rules that she had to follow, being a Rajkumari'

In the meantime Maharaj Shaurya was trying to find his way back from the jungle, he had no clue where that jungle led to..He was a bit in pain and some blood drops were flowing from his left hand, which had been injured by some enemy soldiers on his way back to the mahal..It was hard to injure Shaurya Pratap Singh whom many were scared to fight with, and many shivered at his very name'There was no word called mercy in his dictionary for his enemies and his punishments were always very harsh and cruel'But nevertheless everyone knew that he never punished anyone without a reason..Today he killed all the soldiers who came to kill him on his way back to the mahal but wanted to know by whom they were sent'But they did not give him the answer..So how could he spare them..There must be someone very close who was behind this plots'"Hume jald hi pata lagana parega!..." ..thinking this he suddenly heard some chirpy voices nearby and decided to follow the voices'"Shayad waha koi ho jo humei is jungle se nikalne ka rasta bata sake'"'

He reached the place and what he saw popped his eyes out'A beautiful damsel naked swimming blissfully and playing in water'He thanked his stars for that fight and also his horse for leading him to that jungle'He felt like heaven and glared from top to toe at that flawlessly beautiful body'He didn't know why he was enjoying this sight..It was wrong to watch another woman like that, he knew it when he was married..but then he couldn't help enjoying this sight and wanted to watch for some more time when Kurwaki noticed him..She screams at the top of her voice.."Kaun hai waha!..Dusht kahike , humei is tarha dekhne mei tumhe sharam nahi ati'!!"'Hearing this Shaurya got excited and decided to come forward. He proudly came out and said.."Ha nahi ati!...Sharam tum logo ko ani chahiye ki is tarha se bina vastro ke snan kar rahi ho!..." he said looking lustfully at Chandralekha'Chandralekha was shocked and angry now..Her anger knew no bounds..She felt like she would come out right away and slap him there and there for looking at her body like that'She shouted.."Dusht, papi..teri himmat kaise hui humei is tarha dekhne ki?..apni nazre abhi neechi karo..Varna humarei pitashri apni talwar se tumhari akhen nikal lenge'Tum jante nahi hum kaun hai aur is tarha humei dekhne ki tumhe kya dand mil sakti hai!..." She kept on shouting while her hands were on her upper body trying to cover herself from those thirsty eyes'She thanked God that the water was atleast covering her lower end and Shaurya pitied this'He wanted to see her full'He was still staring at her and replied to himself'"Jo bhi dand tum dogi, woh dand tumhe adha dekhne ke dand se to acha hi hoga!!..."and she shouted'"Kya bola tumne?..." '

Yahi ki HumChunargarh ke Maharj Shaurya Pratap Singh hai'Humei jo dand de sake who aaj tak paida nahi hua'Hearing this Chandralekha was shocked but not scared. She too spoke proudly'"Aur hum Rajkumari Chandralekha hai'Naugard ke Maharaj Rajendra Singh ki ek lauti putri'.Humei jo hara sake waisa aj tak humei mila nahi'Humei jo chahiye who hum paa ke rehte hai!"'..""Naugard!" the very word made his blood warm with anger but he was more amazed seeing the boldness of the princess, her bravery inspite of the fact that the eyes of a strong and powerful man were glaring at her'he enjoyed this and said to himself'"Apmei to garmi kud kud ke bhari hai Rajkuamri ji'Ab humei is garmi ko graham jaldhi karna hoga..Apko harane wala apko jald hi milega!.."

Part 6

Shaurya ordered all the other girls to leave the place and said that he wanted to talk to the princess alone.He was very serious and was not in a mood to mess with anyone.Thus everyone had to get out of the river and they slowly left the spot, including Kurwaki, who wanted to punch Shaurya for glaring at her friend in such a demeaning way. She knew his intensions were not good, but then she could not help. She could not have any affect on him.Her powers didn't work on him, while he could sense something in Kurwaki, but still that was not a right time to think about another girl, when such a beautiful sight was there in front of him to enjoy.Kurwaki left the place too, giving an apologizing look to Chandralekha.

Chandralekha was really scared and nervous now. She could not believe that she was actually in such a helpless situation. She so much wished, that her father would come and kill this ruthless monster which claims to be a king, but who is such shameless'Shaurya came a bit forward and saw her clothes lying on the ground near a tree. He smiled and picked her.. clothes and smells them'"Jab Vastro(clothes) se itni achi sugandh(smell)a rahi hai to tumhare sharer se to'.he was smiling endlessly thinking all the wild thoughts about Chandralekha..He then dropped her clothes and picked up her aachal(the one with which you can cover your head) and proceeded towards the river.

"Tum Maharaj banne ke layak hi nahi ho. Besharam, dusht , paapi..Humare pitashri tumhe chorenge nahi. Tum agar sach much ke raja ho to yaha se shigra chale jao'" she yells at him'But it seemed like her swears and shouts didn't affect him..Instead he enjoyed it. He was amazed to see such a different girl in front of him who called herself proudly a princess, when she actually was just not the prototype of this royal term. He approached her slowly, while still his eyes fixed at her body which was half above water.She wanted to completely dip herself inside the river so that he would not stare at her anymore.But it was not possible and it was too late to do that.She was disobedient, she realized this now. She should have listened to her father and should have stayed at home. She was still deep in her thoughts when she saw him entering the water with a mischevious smile. What annoyed her was, the fact that he was actually reading her thoughts.. He could sense the fear in her..Now she screamed more..

"Koi hai..Bacho, bachao humei is dusht, paapi rakshas se'Koi hai'.mmm" before she could scream more he held her mouth tightly with his right hand and turned her swiftly, to make her back face his front'"Shhh'Ek aur shabd nahi..Chup Chap khari raho'varna hume who karna parega jiske bareei mei tum bohot der se soch rahi ho aur bar bar dar rahi ho'." And saying this he laughs'He was literally touching her soft and beautiful ears while saying this, which gave Chandralekha goosebumps in her body and she closed her eyes and kept quiet..His breath was hitting her ears and she could feel it'he now knowing that the situation was under control, slowly caressed her bare back..She was shaking now with the fear that what will be his next move..But Shaurya smiled and took her achal in both hands and opened it..He carefully wrapped her naked body with the cloth and kept on holding her from behind..Chandralekha was really surprised at this act of his..She opened her eyes but she didn't know why he was still holding to her achal and also was pressing her back against his chest'.

He slowly turned her to face him and came closer to her left ear and replied'."Achi Rajya(state) ki Rajkumariya is tarha bina apne vastro ke snaan(bath)nahi kiya karti'Koi jawaan purush(man) ne apko is tarha dekh liya to unka charitra(character) kharab ho jayega aur aap khatre(danger) mei par sakti hai'" she was shocked to hear this and her eyes which were all the time staring the water, as they didn't have the courage to look up to the man in front of her, now met his eyes..She could see the desire and lust for her in them, but more than that there was something more, something which she could not understand but which said he will never harm her, which said he cared for her..But what was it? she thought, she could not explain to herself, was she wrong in judging this man as a lecherous(person who is mostly a womanizer) monster, thoughts were still hovering her mind and her eyebrows were twisted with those confused thoughts, when his fingers which were travelling through her hair strands suddenly tugged her fringes behind her ears which were falling on her beautiful, glowing face'."Humare barei mei soch rahi ho kya?...Hum tumhe kisi bhi baat ke liye pareshan nahi dekh sakte'Agar tum ye soch rahi ho ki hum kyu is tarha tumse baatei kar rahe hai, to tumhe aur sochne ki kasht uthane ki zaroorat nahi.." He again comes closer to her ears and this makes her shiver and close her eyes.." Jaake apne pitashri se keh dijiyega'Bohot jald hum apko apne Rajya le jayenge'Apni Maharani banakar puri zindagi apke saath bitane'" hearing this Chandraleka gets the shock of her life and she immediately opens her eyes, wide open and Shaurya was just expecting this, which makes his lips broadened into a smile'"Ye kya keh rahe ho tum'Tumhari sahas(courage) kaise hui aisa sochne ki'Hum koi gai(cow) ya bakri(goat) nahi jo tumhe pasand a gayi to use utha kar apne sath le jaoge!.."and she started crying but was fuming in anger'" Hum koi aam larki nahi balki ek Rajkumari hai'Humare izazat ke bager humarei mata-pita ne bhi humei kuch nahi soupa(allotted)'Hum apne nirnai(decisions) khud lete hai'Tum humse zor zabardasti nahi kar sakte samjhe and she pointed her finger towards him'" '.His smile had suddenly faded and his eyebrows twisted and lower lips curved themselves in anger'Ohh it was more than anger'

Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh had been challenged and rejected by a princess'So what if she was a princess!'She was still a lady...and according to him females were only good for showcasing in front of the other Rajyas and the kings'They were to live happily with the wealth and riches showered on them and if their was anything more, that was serious than all these materialistic things was the power which only they possessed, and that was to give birth'Birth to a male child which will rule their Riyasat in the future'Woman were only to give man pleasure and not complain about their rights in important political discussions..He infact sometimes thought..Why the hell did God have to give him them a brain and a mouth!.They speak too much, they have too many desires, no matter how much you decorate them with rich and fine clothes and gold they still crave for more!. Shaurya despised his wife because of all these reasons and she could never think more than clothes and jewellery'She never cared for her husband, never took care of his wishes or desires but for only hers, and Irrespective of how much she got, she still demanded more'She was just not someone whom it was easy to be pleased, and here stood a lady who was roaring like a lioness and talking about her decisions, her life and her life partner and rejected all his wealth and riches'It was a shock to him'

But how could he take this insult so easily!..He suddenly held both her arms stronger than before and pushed her body to his, making her front touch his hard body'She was shocked at this sudden act of his and screams again'."Choro humei, hum kehte hai choro'." And he leaves her and she stops screaming, but he immediately holds her by her waist and this time presses her body more harshly to his front and shouts "ahhh"

'"Chore?...hahaha!...kyu chore?..Hum apna nirnai tumhe suna chuke hai...aur ye humara akhri nirnai hai'Aurte nirnai leti nahi,...bas purusho ke liye hue nirnayo ka palan karti hai..Aur sahas ki to bat hi mat karna dubara!..Humari sahas itni hai ki hum tumhe abhi isi waqt apne ghorei pe bithake apne Rajya le ja sakte hai!...Humesha tumhe apni daasi ya sevika banake rakh sakte hai aur tumhare pitshri ya koi aur humara kuch nahi bigar payega!..."

Chandralekha was shocked to hear this and all she could do is to hold her aachal more tightly with which she tried to wrap her bare self more, as she understood what he wanted'.her eyes had turned red with anger and tears flowed uncontrollably..She felt disgusted at his thoughts for women'.he left her suddenly and backed to the riverbank.. She looked at him speechlessly!.She was scared now and also shocked, as he was very serious with all his words'He meant them'He turned back one last time and looked at her'

"Hum jald hi tumhe lene ayenge rajkumari Chandralekha'.Humare Maharani banne ke liye tayaar rahiyega!..." his lips gave out a smirk and then the huge figure quickly left in the horse, leaving a shocked and horrified Chandralekha in the river!!

Chapter 7

Hey everyone...This is the Cover Page for my FF...do comment how it is
Smile
...Special thanks goes to my friend
Hug
for helping me to select this picture from 3pics and also gave a proper feedback about the editing...took a lot of hard work in making this pic..
D'oh

qvAml.jpg

Kurwaki and all the other girls came running to the river bank..Kurwaki had to literally
shake her to bring her to reality...Everyone realized that the princess was back when Chandralekha shivered and looked all sides'..She hugged Kurwaki tightly and began to cry'.Her sobs were just not controllable for her friends at that moment and someone among them decided to call her father and tell everything that happened there'.Chandralekha suddenly stopped crying hearing this as she remembered what Shaurya told her'

"Ye waqt sahi nahi unhe kuch bhi pata chalne dena..Kafi log bhi hai saath mei'Humei mahal jaake unse baat karni hogi'"'''''She stops her friend and tells them that they should all go back as her father and everyone would be worried'.Everyone was shocked to hear this but Kurwaki understood her fears...

Chandralekha and all the girls apologized their elders for returning so late, and lied that, they had forgotten while enjoying in the river after the hot and tiring day'They got a nice scolding from the king and all the subjects but kept quiet, as that was the decision of the princess'She didn't want anyone to comment on her character or on her family's reputation'

But her father noticed that his daughter was silent than usual..She didn't speak to anyone. Not even Kurwaki, who tried to make conversation with her..She was in some deep thoughts. Something disturbed her, which was clearly visible from her twisted eyebrows..As soon as she reached Naugard mahal, she came down from the horse, and took permission to leave..Before her mother could ask her about the trip, she had already left for her room.

"Kuch to hai jo Rajkumari humse chupa rahi hai..Humei shigra(soon) hi pata karna parega.."'thought her father

Chandralekha wept bitterly in her room after locking the door behind her..She didn't know how to tackle the problem that she was in'Was all this true?..Is he really harmful? will he actually come for her?...take her along with him?...There were several questions running in her mind, but no answer'How will she face her father, her mother?..If Maharnai comes to know that Chandralekha had actually taken a bath in a public place and that too completely without any clothes in her body, and a young man who claimed to be a king, had not only seen her but tried to be romantic to her, she will never forgive Chandralekha!...

"Hey Bhagwan ab hum kya karein!'Humei koi rasta dikhaye Bal Gopal'(Lord Krishna)"..she was so deeply lost in her thoughts, that she didn't realize when she fell asleep.

Chandralekha was in deep sleep, when suddenly she felt like two hands pulling up her ghagra and tracing her legs, than knees, thighs..She tried to wake up and stop it but something stopped her..She tried to move her legs and shout in protest but found it difficult..Infact it was just impossible to speak..She felt like her tongue was zipped and hands and legs tied up..She started crying and suddenly woke up breathing heavily.

She was completely wet with sweat and tears, but more with fright'She heaved in relief to find that she could move her legs and hands, and that her ghagra was in its proper place. Just when she laid down to sleep Chandralekha screamed her lungs out at the sight that she saw'There were some words written in bold red'which felt like someone had written with blood'

"Tum kewal humaari ho Rajkumari!...kewal Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh ki.."

Some female servants came running to the room to check what had happened'Rajkumari asked in a shaky tone, while her body still fixed on her bed and eyes wet with tears'.

"Kisne kiya ye dursahas?" (Who dared to do this?)..Pointing towards the window panes'

Two servants ran towards the direction where she pointed and saw the words written in blood'"Humei nahi pata Rajkumari sa'hum abhi dekhte hai kisne ki hai ye saahas(courage)"'and the servants run outside to call the guards, and order them to find out, who had dared to enter the Rajkumari's room..It was already day break and the entire Naugard mahal was in havoc(disturbance)'Someone had entered the Rajkumari's room, which had always been so secured.Security was never an issue in Naugard. No one dared to enter the palace without the security's permission..The people loved their king and queen and their only daughter, the sole heir of the throne, Chandralekha!...King Rajendra Singh could not believe who had done this and what was the purpose behind this!...But Rajendra Singh was confident about one thing'It had to be someone powerful and someone who was outside his state'!!

His eyes were just fixed on those words written with blood and also on what was actually written and what it meant'He turned to Chandralekha and looked suspiciously at her expecting some answer'.Some real answers!...

On the other side, Chunargar mahal was sleeping quietly with all the people in it and the guards peacefully doing their job of protecting the place from intruders(thieves and robbers)'The Maharani was sleeping peacefully in her room with the female daasi's(servants) keeping a watch on her door for any service needed incase at night, while Shaurya's room which always signified royalty and the warrior in him to the full, was at complete silence and peace acknowledging the sleeping king's slumber(time passing by resting, in sleep)'When his eyes suddenly shot open and lips smiled in complete expectation of what must have happened'

Nikolsan High, the college which always used to be full of loud noises of students, playing in the ground or chatting in the classroom, the students in this institute were always difficult to handle'They would just not be quiet and in discipline'Everyone made fun of the Professor's great and elaborate lectures on discipline and orders..But the professor who passed by Shaurya AKA Udayveer's class found it hard to digest, that this class was unusually peaceful and everyone was so quietly listening to the professor'He felt a bit jealous and thought'

"Do looks really matter so much that even the guys are glued to this Man'urghhh!!"

And he leaves immediately. .." So class, how did you like the story?...was it boring?..." He looked at everyone with a smile and lastly smiled endlessly at Manyata, as if the question was actually for her'Manyata was totally fixed with all her senses---eyes, ears, mind and heart'She strangely felt like having a connection with this story..It was just not like a story but something which must have happened, something which she felt like had happened to her near one, but didn't know how!...and that river scene was so clear in front of her eyes!!..She had even been mysteriously to a jungle some days back'How is this possible?...How can it happen with her?...

"But why do I feel like I know him, and that this whole thing was not for the others but an indication to me'"'She looked at him with a lot of doubts and also with a hope that may be he would answer those queries she had'"Its only him, who can answer..Or may be that girl, but she only shows me up in dreams..Damn it!..Is she real?...Is this man real?..Or all is magic!."..She was still looking at the hot man standing near the table, with twisted eyebrows' and Shaurya could feel her doubts clearly'

The period bell rang and with that Manyata came back to reality and back from her deep disturbing thoughts'Shaurya ended the class with a sweet smile and promised everyone to join them for the Mayong trip'

"It would indeed be my pleasure to join you all and I am sure we will see many new and old things!..." he smiled again and looked at Manyata and moved out of the classroom'

The cafeteria of Nikolsan High was a big and exquisite one, and one could have anything from junks to a heavy meal with complete delight and satisfaction'Natasha as usual had bought her chicken cheese burger with French fries while Manyata was always conscious to have mostly fruits and a simple diet which made a complete meal with rice, vegetables and chappatis and occasionally non-veg. But the problem which disturbed Natasha was not food'It was her hot and charming professor who had taken away all her hunger, and her dear best friend Manyata, who like other days were not lecturing on her unhealthy food habits. Natasha looked at Manyata sternly and shaked her'

"I really need to know now?...where the hell are you?...Do you even exist in this world or not?..."..That last sentence of Natasha bought Manyata back with a jerk and she screams'"What do you mean by that!...Me exists or not'Ofcourse I do! Do I look like a ghost to you?..Am I like following you in your dreams?..or smiling with you in a creepy, meaningless way?...Stop disturbing me with those sentences and with talking about that boring professor's nonsense charm..He is not charming..He is a mysterious devil!...giving meaningless smirks to God knows whom and why!...So just shut up your damn mouth!!!..." and she leaves the place leaving a shocked and stunned Natasha!...

Far from the duo, Shaurya aka Udayveer sat in one of the tables, with some of the Professors, having his lunch peacefully and with a smile on his face...

Kurwaki was very tensed thinking about what was the possibilities of Shaurya and Chandralekha's meet'The pros and cons of their actions'whether Manyata would actually ever regain her memory about her previous birth, what would be her reaction and actions?...Would she forgive Shaurya for his deeds in the past, for the deeds which she knew he could never makeup'..

She was still in her deep thoughts when a hand was placed in her shoulder'"Fikar mat karo Kurwaki'I have planned everything carefully'Sab kuch thik hoga isbaar'" and he gave a comforting smile looking at those magical and powerful eyes, which only someone like Kurwaki could possess'Yes those eyes, the eyes of a witchwhich controlled many minds with just her one sight'Which could make any ordinary or extra-ordinary man to do anything for her or for her riyasat!...

Kurwaki gave a faint smile and replied'"You did a clever job a stopping the story where it was actually required to stop'"

and Shaurya's expression changes...becoming more serious, while his mind deep in thoughts, his heart which had gone 5 centuries back and eyes travelling to the aquarium kept in the corner of his royal, regal room, where a small fish was busy chased by a big, fat golden fish!

Chapter 8

Kurwaki gave a faint smile and replied'"You did a clever job of stopping the story where it was actually required to stop'"
and Shaurya's expression changes...becoming more serious, while his mind deep in thoughts, his heart which had gone 5 centuries back and eyes travelling to the aquarium kept in the corner of his royal, regal room, where a small fish was busy chased by a big, fat golden fish!

Flashback:

Maharj Shaurya Pratap Singh had always got what he wanted'He had never lost any battle..He did need Rajkumari Chandralekha badly'He had started liking her'He just could not stop thinking about her, but he knew it would be difficult to convince her riyasat and her father, Maharaj Rajendra Singh for marriage'Naugard and Chunargard were very old enemies of each other..The places were not very far from each other but because of their rivalry which was quite old and from their origin, people of both the riyasats never mixed up..Thus there was no question of business and commerce between the states. So now marital alliance was out of question..Shaurya Pratap needed to get her with some other means'He thought with a crooked smile'
"To kya hua agar humare riyasato mei shatruta(enemity) hai Rajkumari'Humne apko apni maharani banana ka nirnay kar liya hai!...ab jald hi ap humari hogi!...waise bhi zaada din rajyo(states) ke beech shatruta rehna achi baat nahi hoti!...haahahahaha'Akhir kisi na kisiko to mitrata(friendship) ka haat barhana parega na"'he smiles wickedly'
Shaurya goes out late in the evening in his horse..Seeing this some of his guards asks him to be accompanied by them, but he denies telling that he just want to go to the town to visit his people and will be back very soon'30 kms from Chunargard palace, there was an isolated place which further led to a broad road and then a dense jungle..The jungle was a shortcut to Naugard riyasat, although many were not very keen in choosing that road, as it was very dense and dark'Many wild animals and poisonous reptiles dwelled(lived) in this deep dark forest..This isolated place had a few huts with a handful of people living their lives quietly under the protection of Mahraj Shaurya Pratap'This small village had seen livelihood of these families and its ancestors from many centuries now, quietly protected and helped financially by the Yashvardhan dynasty to which Sharuya Pratap belonged'
The horse stopped outside one of the big cottages by itself as it knew this house and the place, and Shaurya got down from his horse and immediately the door of the hut opened, with a short, thin and dark woman who was bending occasionally, smiled at the king and greeted'
"Aiyee Mahraj..humei pata tha..aj ap zaroor yaha pradharenge!..."'the old woman smiles a bit at him and shows her hand towards the hut signaling him to enter..Shaurya smiles in return and comes inside'The hut was old and small but it had all the things that were needed to live a simple and happy life'He sat on a stool offered to him as there were not any other arrangements for sitting..The woman herself made her place next to him and asked him'
"To ap use mile?...ab aage kya socha hai?..aur hum apki kya sewa(help) kar sakte hai Maharaj?"'.to which Shaurya with a smile replied'"Hum chahte hai aap use humara sandesh(message) pohchaye!...kaafi ziddi hai woh'par koi baat nahi..Akhir humari hone wali Maharani hai..thori to ziddi honi hi paregi'par baki rajkumariyo se alag hai'humne use prem se samjhane ki cheshta(try) kit hi'Parantu who samajhne ke liye tayaar nahi thi'Humari maharani banne ke liye tayaar nahi hai!(he says with a bit of disappointment and anger)'To kya hua agar humari pehle se ek maharani hai'Hum abhi bhi jawan hai, aur humse abhi bhi koi bhi rajkumari shadi karne ke liye tayaar hogi'par ye kanya lagta hai kisi aur hi mitti(soil) ki bani hai!!...Par koi bat nahi'who apni marzi se nahi to humari marzi se humari banegi!."'.He says fisting his hands'
"Hum chahte hai ki ap humare taraf se unhe ye samjhaye ki Humari chetawni ko who mazak na samjhe!...Unhe batayiye ki hum kya kar sakte hai, ki hum unke kareeb aane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai'Unhe bataye ki who kewal humari hai'Chunargard ki choti maharani'"'Saying this he hands her some strands of Chandralekha's hair, which he had succeeded to get while being close to her in the river..As for the magic to have an affect on Chandralekha something of hers was needed'Something which touched her body'The woman takes the hair strands with a smile and tells him'
"Apka kaam ho jayega'Hum use ye soochna de denge'Aur jis tarha ap dena chahte hai usi tarha denge'Chunni bai was the witch whose old eyes had seen Shaurya Pratap from his birth..He had learnt tantra vidya from her at an early age and knew about these things a lot..But he always supported magic which was for a good cause'Chunni bai liked this quality of his, she knew he would never misuse his powers..This was what Chunni bai was always cautious of'She herself supported the kind and the needy people..People who actually required her service for not hurting or damaging someone, but for something important'Today although Shaurya was not doing a good thing by telling her to do what was against her moral norms, but it was important..Very important for Chunargard, very important to see the king not just live a lonely life and die, for which his queen never cared, but to smile happily and win someone's heart, someone who could give him an heir to his throne, which had already become a serious issue among the riyasat and its people..Everyone was worried as to when will they get an heir to the throne, and if they didn't, who will become the next king as the king's younger brother was an evil monster'Yes a monster, who never cared about the people, but only did care for the wealth and riches of Chunargard and how to become more wealthy by crushing the poor'
" Humne apko kaha tha ki bohot jald apko apki nayi Maharani milegi'Aur isbar kisi rajneeti ke maksad se nahi, balki ap unse apne liye byaah(marriage) karenge'Tab apne humari baat ka yakeen nahin kiya tha'par dekhiye aaj aapne unse mil hi liya!..."'ab aap jake araam kijiye, hum apka kaam kar denge, jiska pata apko shigra chalega(which you will know very soon).."..
Shaurya smiles at her and thanks her and leaves from the place to his mahal'

End of flashback..
Shaurya and Kurwaki were having dinner silently, kurwaki was a bit sad today, their past was bad and depressing, and although it was centuries ago, still everything was alive in front of her eyes..She could not forget the destruction, the fire, the lives that had gone by'
"Kurwaki..Kurwaki, kya humari baat sun bhi rahi ho tum'tumne abhi tak thik se khana nahi khaya..Jaldi se khao'Hum jante hai tum kya soch rahi ho'Hum khud un baato ko nahi bhul paatei'Hum jante hai, humei unsab galtio ke liye, nahi gunaaho ke liye kabhi maafi nahi mil sakti..Kine bhi dand mil jaye kam hai!...Par hum kya karei..Hum apne krodh(anger) pe kabu nahi rakh paye, jab humse humara sabkuch cheen gaya'hum apni sari hado ko bhul gaye the'" Shaurya says weeping and remembering the horrible past'and gets up to leave the table when Kurwaki stops'
"Nahi Shaurya..tumhe adhi maafi tabhi mil gayi thi jab tumhe kaha gaya tha kit um firse janam loge aur tumhe apne pichle janam ki saari baatei yaad rahegi'Who vardaan(blessing) tumhe isliye mili thi taki us janam mei nahi to is janam mei tum Chandralekha ko pa sako'Isliye pichla sabkuch bhulke aj ke baarei mei socho..Isbaar ye aakrhi mouka hai tumhare pas..woh kya kehte hai English mei?..Last chance..You have to get your queen back'
"Dushman to isbaar bhi kaafi hai Kurwaaki..par hum isbaar Chandralekha ko paake rahenge'Chandralekha ho ya Manyata..Woh sirf humare liye bani hai!...She will be mine..I won't die before making her mine'" and he again becomes serious'.

Manyata was in great confusion..She didn't know whom to believe.Her heart or her mind. Her mind said it was just a story. Shaurya Pratap Singh was just a Professor of her college'But her heart was adamant about the fact that---"No, Shaurya was not just a Professor..He had an unknown link with her..She knew him. The story was not of any other princess but it was of hers'It was she who was in the river, bathing with all the other girls'"I had seen myself in the river, in that jungle. All that had happened with that princess, even happened with me in the sick room'"She remembered the day when she had fainted after seeing Shaurya. "Was everything that happened to me true?..Was it not just a dream?...Why did Chandralekha's bedroom scene sound so similar to that sick room scene which happened to me and I could not do anything'She was still surrounded by lot of questions in her head, without any answer when someone called her for dinner..

At the dinner table Sangeeta was too keen about discussing about the trip, as she wanted a permission from her DS to go to Mayong..At first her dadisab gave a stern look, specially that both the sisters wanted to go there, although Manyata was not too much interested, and it was only her best friend Natasha's pleas and pleads that had made her think about the trip. Sangeeta always had her own mind'blowing plans for this kind of outings..She would always be busy with one or the other new hot guy in her college. It was always great near the river or inside the tent..or inside the bus..to be cosy, to show her hidden sexy talents!!... Dadisahab after a 15mins thought, gave them both the permission to go'

"By the way where is this place?..." asked DS'"Somewhere to the north of the city..It will take one day to reach there'It is not just a trip..Its an archaeological and historical trip'Its some lost place, with many buried architecture, which has been found after a long time..Everyone is going and Manyata Jiji will also be coming I hope, she looks at Manyata expecting an answer and Manyata nods in yes looking at their Dadi Sahab'.DS gives both of them permission after taking an assurance that they will not fight in the trip and behave like good sisters and not be an embarrassment for the family'

Next morning Sangeeta was getting ready with her bag to go to the gym, when she saw Manyata also coming out of her room'

"What happen Manyata?...Trip pe jane ki itni excitement hai kya, jo abhi se ready ho gayi?...Humei next week jana hai Mayong, aj nahi!.."and she laugs tauntingly..But Manyata rolles her eyes and replies with a crooked smile'

"You will be glad to know J that I am coming with you to your gym classes to the new gym center..DS don't want to take any risk by sending you to the gym alone, for you to mess up things and again change the place.." and she marches away to her car!!...

Sangeeta frowns and shouts out for her to hear.."HUMNE KUCH NAHI KIYA THA OK..WOH TRAINER HI ZADA FLIRTY THA'FLIRTING WITH ALL THE GIRLS BUT NOT WITH ME!!..I didn't do anything ok..That trainer was flirting with all the girls except me!!..ooopppsss(She realizes what she said and rectifies..) HUMARA MATLAB HAI KI SARI LARKIO KE SATH FLIRT KAR RAHA THA AND DIDN'T HELP ME IN THE WORK OUT.." and she leaves the place leaving an upset DS looking at both the sisters from behind..She was tired of their daily fights..Sangeeta was arrogant and stubborn, besides being a bit childish, but Manyata was the eldest of the two, and more sensible..But somehow she never behaved sensibly when it came to her sister..She never wanted to bear her and be composed, but became equally adamant in behaving wisely..

Both had left for the Star Gym and it was another popular fitness center with all the luxuries at one place and all the rich youngsters coming to tone their body and keep themselves fit. Sangeeta had left the earlier gym after having a big fight and threatening to sue the gym trainer and to shut down the entire gym just because she could not seek the attention of that hot masculine trainer who used to behave coldly when she tried to flirt or seduce him!. This was a new place and there would be many to hang around her'This was another amazing place with more ice candies around..She thought'She would be able to prove her sister how much she was popular and more attractive than her..On the other hand Manyata was never interested in knowing her closeness with anyone..It was only because DS had said that she needed to keep an eye on her sister, she was going to the gym to work out..Manyata was very conscious and thinking hard about those heavy equipments..She was always happy with her yoga lessons at home given to her by her teacher. But she could not disobey DS's orders..

Before she could realize about the gym and its surroundings, she was already there and both of them were greeted by their new trainer and told to take their places..Sangeeta had already started working in the treadmill as she was used to it, but Manyata was having second thoughts'She was looking at her and everywhere for some help and guidance as it was new to her..She looked for the trainer but saw him busy helping someone else, and so she decided to pick up the dumbbells which were nearby and proceeded towards it'As soon as she picked them up, but they fell before she could realize it, and she closed her eyes anticipating the pain which was so sure, as they had fallen from her friends..But then she could not think, why it was not paining. Why didn't they not fall on her feet?..and she slowly opened her eyes, to see a hand holding the dumb bell..He smiled at her and replied'

"Hi..Surprised to see me here?...I come here regularly..But you don't seem to be very familiar to this place and these objects."..(pointing towards the dumb bells)'"Anyways your welcome!!.."..and she gets surprised and confused at that answer'"You don't seem to be very grateful at my action of picking up the dumb bells'But I did my part in welcoming you for saving ur soft and tender feet. Its always my pleasure to save beautiful girls. And when she is a princess, how can I let damage such a great property!..."(and he playfully traces her face with his sleek long finger, in a flirtatious tone)'.Manyata was taken aback by his action and she gives a stern look and pushes his hand swiftly'

"How dare you touch me!...Hum ek Rajkumari hai'Is tarha humei chune ki himmat dubara mat karna..Ap mere Professor ho, isiliye I am not telling you anything. But isko humari kamzori mat samjhiyega'" (How dare you touch me!...I am a princess..Dont dare to touch me like this again..You are my Professor, so I am not telling you anything but don't think that to be my weakness)..and she pushes him by his chest and tries to leave, when the trainer sees them and approaches towards them'

"Ok Princess Manyata, so you have already got someone to help you..Ya My Shaurya is quite experienced and knowledgeable in these equipments, and as your sister told me that you are new with gym equipments you should definitely take help and guidance everytime..Learn the techniques from him and obey his instructions'"'"But Sir'" Manyata was about to protest that she didn't need Shaurya's help, but the trainer had already left to get busy helping somebody else. Manyata now looked at Shaurya helplessly as she didn't want to take any help from him but Shaurya gave a naughty look and replied with a smirk'

"What happen Princess?..Didn't you hear what your trainer said?..Let me help you...You want to hurt your soft pink toes by experimenting these heavy things yourself, then your not welcome'"'He comes a bit close to her ears and replies whispering in her ear.."I value this beautiful property and I am your professor only in the college..Not in this place. What are you thinking?..You should be grateful that I am helping you with these dumb bells'Girls can die to work out with me and you are getting this chance but still standing like a dumb chick.. No problem..You will soon realize what I mean..First change your clothes and wear something light and short for your workout..You can work out in these Jeans!..."..Manyata nods and changes herself in her shorts and a sleeveless tee, but feels a bit uncomfortable in front of her hot and seductive professor..She thought what was wrong with her!...They were just light clothes for gym, but still she didn't want her body to be revealed in front of him'She knew he was looking at her body for atleast 10 minutes without blinking his eyes, and she could not look back into his bright, beautiful eyes. So she just comes and takes her position and replies.

."I am ready"..and hearing this he comes to his senses and replies'"Turn front'"

He was so confident about everything and Manyata left with no choice obeyed his orders and nervously waited, thinking what would happen next..Shaurya came close to her from the back and she could feel his front body glued with her back. He slowly moved both the dumb bells to the front and ordered Manyata to hold them with her hands strongly'And as soon as she held them, he held both her hands, His right hand holding her right hand and left one holding her left. Her arms were fixed with his arms and they seemed like they were not two different people but one whole.. Shaurya again whispered in her ears..

"Shall we start?..." and every girl in the gym was getting jealous watching the steamy scene in front of their eyes. Sangeeta was spitting venom at her sister and cursing her fate for not making those dumb bells fall on Manyata'"Why does every hot guy only fall for this plain idiotic girl? What wrong with these guys' eyes'Can't they see a hot girl like me in front of them?..Anyways I have to find out who he is'He is my type..What biceps!...what broad chest he has!..."

Shaurya was in his simple tracks and a black vest, but every girl in the gym thought in the same way, watching the hot scene in front of their eyes. More than the treadmills, it was this scene in front of their eyes, that was making them sweat!!..

Manyata was sweating heavily with his touch..She had moved 5inches to the front so that she would not have to be stuck with his hot body. But it was of no use..She was dragged back and fixed to his body, with his both hands holding her wrists with a tight grip'

"Are you done with your position tantrums?..How can I help you if you go so far from me?...Don't worry, its just a workout..I won't eat you up!"And he grinned, but Manyata gave him a serious look, signaling him that she was not enjoying his stupid jokes..

"Ok, Sorry...So shall we start now?...We are already late..Now don't interrupt again in the middle'" He replied without smiling, and she nodded'

He kept his face near her cheeks and pulled her hands slowly backwards and then moved them to the front'"You got it'Let's do it again.." and he traced her soft and fair hands slowly, and again clutched both her wrists and pulled her arms back and then front, while her chest was moving with the flow..Expanding and going back to its normal form, while his chest was flowing in the same rhythm as her's'Both were sweating hard and Shaurya just could not let his eyes off her upper body'He was getting turned on when she turned back to him with an expression, which meant she needed some rest'But he was not ready to listen'

"No..You cant stop..Its just 15mins that we have started'We will rest after 30mins'"and he turned her back'

"Let's do the steps upwards.." and saying this he brings her hands back, positioning them in 90 degree straight, facing her cheeks'. "Your upper arms should be horizontal and in line with each other and keep your elbows side to side" saying this he holds both her lower arms tightly and positions her upper arms bringing them to the side of his biceps. "Slowly raise the dumbbells up while keeping your shoulders down and back. Your thumbs point toward each other during the whole lift."..He took her arms along with his upwards, till she could sprung it high and then brought them down." Now lower the dumbbells and let them hang at your sides, and we are in a position to start the sequence all over again'"... twisting her thumbs to place them towards each other'

1wrIS.jpg
XelIM.jpg

She had forgotten about the exercises long time back..His strong biceps which were contracting with her soft thin arms did not let allow her to concentrate on those crunches. His sweat and body odor was making her go crazy and their body fixed together, made her want to stay like that for eternity'Manyata's mind had stopped working completely and she had forgotten about the gym and the people watching them'

Kurwaki was sitting by a river side thinking about the past'Everything changes, life, people, the world but not nature'No matter how much people wants to change the natural things, it still silently defies to the worldly changes. They strongly stand without any demands, giving us pleasure, pleasure to people who really believe that the valleys, mountains, river, trees will silently listen to them, their sorrows and never complain.

Kurwaki was in such a state. Everything had changed in these thousand years'Over centuries, she had seen people changing, from good to bad, clothes language, human desires become more intense, people's needs changing and demands becoming more..She had felt more lonely, more isolated, more unwanted than ever, only waiting for her dear lovers to be born again'She had waited for them to come to life for thousand of years'This was her punishment!...Punishment for being selfish, for desiring, what she could not get, she knew it, and so humbly obeyed and sincerely kept on bearing the punishment, to live on this earth alone..Untill Shaurya was again born as Yuvraah Udayveer of Jaigard and Chandralekha as Rajkumari Manyata of Devgard..

She remembered those beautiful days when she used to play with Chandralekha..When they used to go out alone to the forest, to the city and disturb people at night by continuously banging their doors and waking up the sleepy citizens or annoying the love making couples...and Kurwaki laughed heartily remembering such an incident where they were almost about to be caught..

Flashback:

Chandralekha was thinking hard about the previous day'

"Kya matlab tha uska?...Kya asal mei who humei apni Maharani banayega?..Nahi hum uski maharani kabhi nahi banenge..Hum koi aam Rajkumari nahi hai jo dusro ke nirnay pe apni zindagi jiti hai'Hum Rajkumari Chandralekha hai..Hum kabhi aisa nahi hone denge"(What did he mean!...Did he really mean it'will he forcefully make me his queen'No I won't be his queen..I am not some common princess who leads her life on other's decision and terms..I am Princess Chandralekha'I will never let that happen"'she was very disturbed and called her best friend Kurwaki as she wanted to find out something'

Kurwaki came in and knew why her sweet princess was so disturbed. She came near and said'"Tum fikar mat karo Chandralekha'Hum jante hai kal raat ye usika kiya dhara hai'Usko bhi tantra vidya ata hai matlab'Who samjhta hai is trha tum usse dar jaogi'Koi baat nahi..Hum bhi use dikha denge ki usne kisse larne ki joorrat ki hai'" (You don't worry Chandralekha..I know that it was him last night and he knows black magic too..He thinks he can scare you in this way but we will show him that he can't get what he want and that he has dared to fight with whom)'

Chandralekha didn't respond..Instead just replied.."Kurwaki humare liye ek kaam kar sakti ho?...Humei dekhna hai ki humara sapno ka rajkumar kaun hai.."(Can you do a task for me?..I want to know who is my dream prince)'
Kurwaki asked her playfully, as to what was the reason of such a sudden thought..Whether she was affected with that handsome king's words in the river and by the last night action of his!...Chandralekha gave her a stern look and commanded her to do what she was told...Kurwaki understood that she was not in a good mood and that she should not be teased at that moment and so obeyed her orders...

She told a servant to bring a round glass bowl which was completely round and closed only with an opening at the top...She moved her hands above the bowl, which was filled with water..Closed her eyes and said some mantras...She asked Chandralekha to forward her hand, as she needed some drops of her blood to be mixed with the water..Chandralekha did as she was told and there what she saw shocked her to the core!!..

They were the same eyes...same masculine lips, her man on a horse holding a sword'but smiling to another woman..Who was she?...Did she know Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh?...If Yes then how?...Yes the man was the same man whom she met just the other day!..How is this possible?...How come he was her dream man when she dreaded dreaming about him!!..She was more scared and confused thinking about her future now..

Shaurya had taken full control of Manyata's body...He smiled knowing this.She loved the moves and her body was swinging voluntarily with his flow'

"Let's do the next one now'" he replied and this brought her back to her senses.."ha?.." she replied but he without replying, slowly moved his fingers down to her thighs and bent his body to spread her legs a shoulder width apart..At this she was about to fall because of the sensation his warm fingers were giving her soft thighs, which were already heated up by his actions. She was already tired but as she loved his closeness so much, she didn't want to take a break and spoil their great time. Shaurya stopped her from falling by holding her by her waist and this gave her Goosebumps in her skin, which made him smile'

"Relax..you are very careless I must say'you don't care for your body at all..You might have fallen on me and we would have had a great scene for everyone present here!" Manyata felt embarrassed at that remark and changed the topic asking for what was the next step.

"Spread your legs and stand by your back firmly..." She did as she was told'"Now slowly move your butt backwards as if you are trying to sit on a chair.." and he held her tightly placing each of his hands, one on her lower abdomen on the front and the other on her butt and her body followed his orders, as if it was only waiting for his touch for so many years. He commanded her to slowly move down and she did it slowly, while he covered her back by moving downwards along with her and caressed her butt slowly, as it moved down'She softly groaned in enjoyment'but Shaurya was too close not to hear it which made him smile again..He spread and positioned her thighs parallel to the ground "raise it a bit more baby'This is lovely.."and then raised her butt more higher towards him, while her legs still wide enough' he made her stay in that position for a few minutes with the dumb bells still in her hand..

4H7hT.jpg
1gqct.jpg

"Let me see how well you can do this'."and he curled his left hand tightly around the waist and his right hand placed firmly around her chest, so that she could not change her position..Manyata was already out of breath, not because of the 30minutes breakfree workout but, because of the position in which both were in, his touch was making her go all the more crazy, as his left hand was busy caressing her butt now and then, and the awkward position in which his face was facing her butt, made her imagine how his mischievous eyes must be gazing her sensitive areas..She but protested and tried to move with a groan, but he held her back and replied naughtily..

"No sweetheart..You are not moving without my permission!..You have a beautiful ass (caressing her soft butt)..but don't you want it to be more toned and shaped?...Then let me see how well you do these exercises'You will be like this for 1 more minute and then we will move up..And then start moving down again!!"'

She thought.."Ohh God..I am gone today!..What's wrong with me..Why am I loving it?..how come he has such a command over my body!...I can't do this anymore..I will fall any moment on him.." .On the other hand Shaurya loved it..He was enjoying all her expressions and reactions her body was giving'She was sweating and flowing like a river and he wanted to affect her more'He was enjoying the smell of her juices and odor by bitting his lower lips, when Sangeeta comes right in front of them..!!

"Ok sister..I am sure you must have had enough of it for today..If you continue with your work out like this I am sure you are going to become skinny and then disappear in the air!..." Jealousy and anger was fully evident in her voice and she felt like throwing her sister out of the window at that very moment after watching such steamy scenes for almost more than an hour!!...

These words were enough to bring Manyata's out of her sensuous world and she was almost about to fall sideways when Shaurya holds her from back and takes her dumb bells and makes her stand up...

" I am sure this is enough for today..We can do it again tomorrow!!.." He chuckled while Manyata grew red with embarrassment and left the place without a word, her eyes looking on the floor...

Chapter 9 The Dark Love Story

767Ox.jpg

Sangeeta frowned and felt like smashing Manyata!..Rather the guy who was seducing Manyata with his hot gym instruction. She thought.."What the hell do they see so much in her, when I am more hotter than her...Ill have to find out who the guy is...That day she called up at the gym to find out about him. She was delighted and also surprised to know that he was a Professor in Nickolsan College...
te..umm..I think I heard your name before among my friends..But no problem..We will soon meet and you will like me more than that Manyata aunty!..."
The long awaited trip soon came into action...A big luxurious bus was selected for the journey to Mayong as it was a long journey of two days...Shaurya was looking all the more hotter in his tees and jeans...
Although Kurwaki had stopped him he still insisted to be there..."I need to see that Manyata at least remembers something after seeing that place...I don't want her to think that the story that I said was only a story of a king and queen, but she should know that its more than that.."

Reeta Choudhury, a beautiful, hot but despo Professor, of Biology, who never left any stones unturned to seduce all the young male Profs as well as even students, was observing Shaurya Pratap Singh from many days...She didn't like the fact that Shaurya inspite of so much of attention given to him by her, was not showing any interest towards her...
Flashback:
First day of college:
"Hi, I am Miss Reeta Choudhury, Biology prof, and you must be the new history teacher?..."...asked Reeta who was eyeing Shaurya from a long time.."It must be your first day today?..Did the students disturb you?..."...
Shaurya replied politely.."Yes its my first day and I am the new history professor, Shaurya Pratap Singh.."
"Ok Shaurya, pleased to meet you!...Why don't you join me for lunch..I mean we have a great cafeteria, but then I always prefer home food, as it is more healthy less oily,and it helps me to keep myself in shape..." saying this she tries to show her curves, but Shaurya shifts his looks to some other direction as he feels uncomfortable, and finds the boys and girls staring and giggling at them. He feels embarrassed and denies her and leaves the place before she could say something more...

End of flashback:
Shaurya sits quietly in his place, as he actually wanted to jump out of the window, as the woman sitting next to him was driving him crazy...But Reeta seemed to ignore all his ignorance!!...She tried to flirt with him in all the best ways possible!..
"Hey do you like the colour Red?..I mean I have worn a Red t-shirt today with blue jeans. And many complimented me, but I don't really respond to everyone, as many guys try to flirt with young, single and unmarried girls like me and then just use them and leave them later..." she said while looking seductively at him..
Shaurya was getting angry, as well as annoyed and in a taunting way asked her.."Really? there are people who actually flirt with you?..." he said looking at her from top to toe, giving her an indication that he didn't find her hot at all, and guys falling at her was out of question!...
But she still didn't understand the indication and so just commented with more excitement.
"Of course..You don't know how these guys drool over single young girls like me!..I am tired of these guys...Even students are too much sometimes.They forget that I am their Professor."...she replied very proudly.
"Right, the way you act, they must have forgotten that you are their professor!...How bad"..Shaurya says with a smirk..Reeta reacts confusingly.."Sorry?..I didn't get it?.."...
"Its good that you didn't get it..You dumb ass!"..he says to himself..."Haaa?..You said something?..."..asks Reeta.
"No..nothing..I mean, there are people who are very despo and tries to throw themselves on others, without understanding, that they are not wanted...it happens with me as well!.." replied Shaurya with a smirk.. Reeta smiles and again in a flirting tone says.."See we are so similar to each other. But tell me how old are you?..."
shaurya is shocked.."Whaaatt??..." he stammers. "Hey don't be nervous, I am asking because, you see I was told by an astronomer, that I will be married to a guy younger than me and he will be very hot and handsome!...he will have many girls craving for him, but he will drool only over me!..." she replies blushing and indicating him what she meant..
"God save me!
Angry
...I would never drool over such a despo woman like you, even not in next 7 births.
Angry
.and she really thinks, someone would die for her. Guys must be running in the opposite direction whenever they see this hurricane coming!..Hurricane Reeta!!.." he says and closes his eyes trying to ignore her and acts as if he was sleeping..
It was four hours now that the journey had started...Everyone was chatting in the beginning and playing some games, but slowly everyone felt asleep.But not Manyata..She was not very happy seeing Shaurya fall on Prof Reeta, while sleeping.. Reeta on the other hand felt like taking him to bed, that very moment and caressing him like a baby, as he was looking so cute, but Manyata felt like slapping her..
"Why am I thinking like this?..what's wrong with me?...He is my Prof...maybe something is there between them, but so what..even Reeta is a Prof...But he can get a better girl...He is so matured, has such a great personality, then why that despo, psycho Reeta ...So what..Love is blind.
Ouch
That is why may be he likes her...Today I understood why love is blind
Confused
..Because people don't use their brains in love and always fall for the wrong person ...But why am I feeling so bad!...Why do I see him in my dreams?..Am I growing despo as well?...No I cannot..I am a princess and not a commoner, so how can I fall for a commoner like Shaurya?.He is my Prof, what will DS and everyone say about it?..And Sangeeta will make fun about it.She will get one more chance to tease me. No I can't give her a chance. But he doesn't look like a commoner. He has that elegance and touch of a royal. No maybe its just my imagination. Its just that he is my crush. But I never had a crush I never liked anyone in this way. Then why him?...He didn't even ask me for a date like other guys did!..He always acts so cool, but ohh, that gym day..HOW CAN I FORGET THAT DAY!..THE TEMPERATURE ROSE TO GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DEGREES!! ..She blushes thinking about that day!...how close he was and how much her body reacted to his touch...Oh My God..I should not think more..There is no future in it...BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME I LIKED A GUY, WHO IS OF MY TYPE BUT...!!" she was still in deep thoughts and slowly dozed off to sleep thinking about HIM..."

It was almost 10pm when the bus came to a halt and everyone got up with the jerk of the bus..What was wrong?..Many students had this question, and then one of the Profs when to ask the driver and quickly returned with the announcement, that the bus would halt for half an hour for their dinner and then they would leave..It was a overnight journey, which meant they would travel throughout the night..It was a long journey of two days, as Mayong was a beautiful valley, but there were two ranges of hills to be crossed, to reach there. So they didn't want to prolongue the journey by resting for that night..Next morning they would get the first hills and then by afternoon the second hills would be crossed and finally in the evening they would reach Mayong..
Everyone got down and walked to the nearest dhaba, which was the only option left as it was on the highway. Shaurya aka Yuvraaj Udayveer was too much sleepy to get down, but realizing that Reeta was holding him and smiling at him, he immediately got down from the bus and joined the others for dinner..Everyone had ordered something or the other and had the dinner heartily..But coincidently Manyata and Shaurya/ Udayveer had gone to wash room and Manyata had dozed off in the wash room...Sangeeta saw this when she had gone to wash her hands in the bathroom, but she didn't want to wake up her dear sister, as that was the part of her plan. She wanted to leave her over there, so that the next day when they arrived at Mayong, she would be able to spend the entire time with Shaurya without Manyata noticing this. She didn't want Manyata to complain to her DS about her flirting tendencies
LOL

After the dinner evryone had gone back to their seats and as it was quite dark, no one noticed that Manyata and Udayveer/Shaurya was missing from the group. Manyata was still in the washroom busy sleeping and Udayveer/Shaurya was seraching for her, as he didn't find her in the dinner table. Some of the Prof did enquire about Manyata, but Sangeeta said that she didn't want to have food as she was sleeping and was already there in the bus.. But Sharuya found it a bit fishy and wanted to check it out himself. He didn't find her in the bus after checking it many times and kept quite as he understood that something was going on, in Sangeeta's mind. He waited back telling the driver and also one of the professors, that he was not feeling very well and so would not be able to continue and assured them to join the next morning in another bus that goes to Mayong...

The bus finally left the isolated place, but Shaurya was very tensed, thinking where Manyata had gone suddenly, and what had happened to her. He searched for her in the entire dhaba but could not find her. Finally he decided for the last place and that was the wash room. He realilsed that the dhaba was not visited much, as very few people travelled towards that road and Mayong was out of question, for the strange reputation that it carried..So he knew after their college group there was no onw who had actually come there. So no one must have gone to the ladies wash room. But he hesitated a bit to enter there. But there were no women present at that place, and he could not let any men enter the wash room to check over his 'Chand'...
"Lagta hai ab humei hi jana parega.." saying this he carefully sneaks to the washroom, without the men noticing him. And his doubts were clarified when he actually saw her lying on the basin slab..He runs to her and calls her name, while shaking her, but all in vain. She didn't respond and he felt like she was not in her senses. He thought that maybe she was drugged or something was mixed in her meal, to make her senseless. He felt her wrist and her breath, and was relieved finding her still quite normal. He decided to take her to a lodge and make her rest and check her in the morning...But he was quite angry with Sangeeta..
"You will have to pay for this Sangeeta. You are not worthy to be called a sister.."..Saying this he goes to the dhaba owner asking for some help..
"Excuse me sir, can you give us a room?...Actually she is not very well and have almost fainted. So if you can help me, I would be very greatful to you..." He showed the face of a weak Manyata, while she was still in his arms. The way he carried her with so mch of affection, the sardar ji thought that maybe he was the girl's husband. So he agreed and replied..
"Oyee praaji, ye apki wife bimar hai kya?..tusi fikar na karo ji..Hum kuch karte hai.." saying this he informed that there were no proper lodgings nearby, as very few people used to travel in that road and that he had opened the dhaba recently as people had started travelling to Mayong very recently, for excavations and researches, and there were mostly archealogists who never halted anywhere at night and preferred to travel the entire night..
He offered Shaurya to stay for the night at his home and then move out in the morning...

As soon as the sardar's wife opened the door she enquired why her husband bought a stranger to their place and she began to complain. But the man tried to shut her up saying that he was a traveller whose wife had suddenly fallen sick and that she had fainted. The woman looked through the corner of her eyes and saw Manyata in Shaurya's arms. She twisted her eyebrows and suspected whether he was really Manyata's husband as she was not wearing any mangalsutra or didn't have any sindoor in her forehead..

"Mujhe to ye pati-patni nahi lag rahe hai...kya pata koi chor ya daku ho?...ghar mei ghusne ke bad humei puri tarha se lut lenge!..Tumne woh Bunty aur Bubli movie nahi dekhi kya?..Aise hi to lootte the woh Abhi-Rani, masoom logo ko!!..."...says the woman getting a bit nervous but was still trying to show herself as strict lady.

Her husband was getting irritated now with his wife's idiotic questionsand Udayveer was getting worried about Manyata's health..She was growing colder and colder in his arms, due to the harsh winds that were blowing outside, and he prayed that the lady agreed to call them inside a bit sooner before he lost his Chand forever..He went a bit forward and replied...

"Madam, I beg you, please let us enter. My wife is very sick and she has fainted. That is why we can't travel further to Mayong today. I promise we won't disturb you and we will leave the place tomorrow morning, as soon as she gets well and comes to her senses." Udayveer/Shaurya's worry and care was clear in his voice which made the lady melt instantly. She apologised for her behaviour to him and let him inside. She showed him a room, which was quite small and had only one small bed, can be said bigger than a single bed, but two people would have a hard time in adjusting themselves in it.

"Its ok madam..Hum adjust kar lenge. Ap pareshan mat hoyie. M sure humari wife jaldi thik ho jayegi and thand ke vaje se zada bimar ho gayi hai...Thank you for being so kind." Shaurya smiled at her and wanted to go inside as soon as possible, so that he could check what was wrong with his 'Chand'..

"But apko koi doctor nahi milega is waqt..Kafi raat ho chuki hai abhi aur hospital yaha se bohot door hai, kyuki ye bas ek chota sa gaon hai. Apko sheher jana parega agar checkup karwana ho to..."..said the lady to Shaurya as she saw Manyata quite pale.

"aap fikar mat kijiye..Mere pas kuch dawaiya hai...mei ise woh khila dunga. Aur hospital fir bhi jana ho to kal leke jaunga..ab I think ap logo ko bhi araam karna chahiye aur hum bhi araam karte hai.." Saying this he closes the door and carefully places Manyata in the bed and sits near her.He was very worried thinking about her, and tried to think how she had fainted. He checked her forehead with his palm, and found that there was no trace of sickness. So what was it. He lifts her up and places her head in his lap, and unties her hair.

Manyata had carefully done a neat and tight plate as she was going out with her college friends as well as Profs. She didn't want to be a fashion model there. She had worn a sports tee and shorts which were a bit tight but decent, and ended right above her knees. Overall she was looking like a student or more like a kid, and less like a wife, because of which the sardar's wife was a bit suspicious.

Uday was wearing this and looked very hot
PRToM.jpg

Shaurya gently caressed her cheeks and caresses her hairlocks and then kissed both her cheeks and forehead. "What happened to you love?...Why are you not opening your eyes?..I can't see you this way 'Chand'. Please get up soon." saying this he felt her breath by bringing his 2fingers near her nose and was relieved when found her breathing, but she was still breathing heavily. So he slid his hands under the shirt which he had in the dhaba removed from his body, and made her wear over her tee, as it was quite cold. He carefully traced his hands under her tee and gently moved his hand upwards and felt her bra hook, as he moved his hands toward her back, and opened the hooks so that she could breathe properly. He kissed her again in her lips, this time and gently placed her on the bed.

"I didn't lie anyone Chand. You are my wife, aren't you?..I have the right to love and care for you before anyone else. You will get well soon. Don't worry. " he smiles and talks to her lovingly. "I know you don't remember anything about us, but soon you will remember everything. Before that I won't force you for anything."...he decides to call Kurwaki and ask her for help, as going to the doctor was out of question, since it was very far and Manyata needed to be cured soon. Atleast come back to senses. They had to leave for Mayong as seeing the place was very important for her and their future.

Kurwaki appeared instantly, as soon as she got the call from Shaurya about Manyata. She looked at her and closed her eyes and uttered some mantras. She finally opened her eyes and replied,

"Her sister Sangeeta had mixed some powder in her food, so that she would faint and lose her senses, and would not be able to go to the trip." She wanted to be near you, and is already jealous seeing you with Manyata in the gym. But don't worry, ill make her fine, atleast ill take out that drug or medicine, whatever it is from her body, so that she becomes fine by morning. Sorry I can't use much of my powers, due to curse. I hope you know it." she replied with a sad face.

"Its alright Kurwaki..Tumse jitna ho sake karo. Hum jante hai tumhare shraap(curse) ke baarei mei. Humei bhi to mila tha jisse ki humari saari shaktiya chali gayi...Bas humari Chand ko thik kar do, baki hum sambhaal lenge.." Udayveer replies smiling at her.

"Ha thik hai, I will take out that drug/medicine from her, and yes, tumhe uske pas rehna parega aur usko garam rakhna parega, varna hosh mei ane ke bad bhi use bukhar hone ki possibilities hai.."

"Thik hai Kurwaki..I will do exactly as you have said, but ek baat manna parega. Tum English kafi jaldi aur ache se sikh gayi!..Well done!!..." he winks at her...

"Ha ab jis sadi(century mei hai, uske rang mei to rangna hi parta hai na!...(You have to match the century and its lifestyle.." she smiles and slowly disappears.

Udayveer looks back to Manyata and tells her that she will be fine by morning and they will soon join the others in the trip...But again remembers something which makes him angry..."Rajkumari Sangeeta, logo ko takleef pohchake khush hone ka bohot shaukh hai na tumhe..ab tumhe hum sabak sikhayenge"...

He looks back at Manyata and comes closer to her and bents down bringing his face near her..He had to keep her warm, so that she would become warm and gain consciousness. He knew as soon as she woke up, she would create a scene and will not like to listen to anything, but he didn't care. Even if it meant a serious problem of him to reveal his real identity of not being Shaurya but Yuvraaj Udayveer. Udayveer posed as Shaurya, so that she slowly understood that the story that he said to the class, was not just a story, and that the king's name in that tale and his name being identical was not a coincidence, but he was actually the same king Sharuya Pratap Singh in his previous birth. He wanted to tell her everything, but knew she would never believe him. So wanted her to remember everything on her own..

He slowly opened his mouth and touched her right cheek with his lips, and gave away his hot breath of his mouth to warm the cold cheek. He did the same to her left one. He then carefully opened her mouth with his right hand again brought his mouth close to her's and touched her lips and mouth not like a smooch, but more like putting his breath within her. He liked doing this, and she for the first time breathed heavily, and moved her chest up a bit, as if responding to his warm breath. He sees this and becomes happy, and forgets everything, when his lips meet her's and he closes his eyes. He wanted to stop himself but somthing within him didn't want him to stop. His heart recollected all their beautiful days, all their sweet talks and their romance and he started kissing her intensely. His heart said.."She is mine..." To which she again responded with a heavy breath and her chest expanding upwards. He looked at her chest with lustful eyes, but stopped himself, somehow. He knew he had to control himself and got out of the bed...

"What am I doing...Humei Chand ko garma rakhna hai taki woh jaldi hosh mei aye aur hum yaha se ja sake...Hum use dhoka nahi de sakte..."..He looks at her and again gets back to the bed to warm her and this time controlling himself, he slowly removes her clothes...