Thriller Dark Love

Chapter 10

Udayveer aka Shaurya slowly removes her clothes one by one. He knew Manyata would make a big scene and would not want to listen anything. But he could not find any other solution. It was raining heavily outside and the wind was blowing violently smashing the window panes. It was one of the darkest nights, and even a blanket could not make it warm. Thanks to the punjabi couple, that they had a fire place, and it was well arranged. He decided to make her body warmer with his body's heat and with the heat of the room.

He lit the wooden sticks and made the room warmer and also the fireplace bought a bit of light into the room. He thought, "O dear!..You look so lovely when you sleep without clothes on. Beautiful!.." Her milky white body was shinning like gold in the light of the fire. He tried to control himself and closed his eyes and tightened his fist and stood their motionless for 2minutes. Then finally he opened his eyes and proceeded towards her.

He came near her and kissed her forehead. He lifted her up in his arms and made his way to the fireplace. Slowly he placed her on the floor near the fire and ran swiftly to the bed to bring the bed sheet and blanket. He didn't want her to remain in the cold floor for a long time and so quickly placed the bedsheet on the floor and then put the double blanket, that was provided by the sardar's wife on top of the bedsheet. He then looked at his Chand whose goosebumps were clear by now on her body due to the cold. He quickly lifted her up and placed her on the blanket like placing a baby. He then searches for his small bag which he had brought along with him when he had got down from the bus. It contained the toletries which are useful in travelling. Shaurya was always conscious of cleanliness and skin care and so in the dhaba, he thought to quickly wash his face with a face wash, which made him carry his small bag with him. He thanked his stars for also carrying a bottle of oil in it...

He quickly placed the bottle of oil near her and unbuttoned his shirt and then slowly removed his jeans...He sat near the fireplace for sometime to warm his body and then came near Manyata.He looked at her and smiled lovingly and then made his place on top of her. He lifted her upper body from the blanket and hugged her tightly to give his warmth to her, and in turn she responded very well, as he could feel her breast expanding and her heavy breathing. He stayed in such a state for 20minutes, while wrapping her legs around his waist and twirled her arms around his neck, so that he could hug her more tightly without any disturbances. He then covered them with the blanket. The room slowly became more warm and he actually enjoyed being naked with his princess, covered up in one blanket. He smiled and remembered their past. he realised after how many years he had actually got this chance, although his Chand was not in her senses.

He slowly broke the hug and placed her head in his hands and kissed her forehead, then covered her cheeks with his mouth and made her warm again. Then slowly he did for the other cheek as well, and then with his fingers he made her lips part, to open her mouth, and covered her lips with his mouth and again breathed in and out with his mouth to give her warmth. He did this for atleast 30minutes and then left the lips, at which he saw a faint smile in her lips. He was pleased to see his Chand smile like that and he thought that atleast his hard work was getting productive!

He then placed her again on the blanket and took the bottle of oil in his hands...
Embarrassed
and started pouring oil in his left palm. He then rubbed the oil in both palms and lowered his body to massage her. He slowly started first patting her body with oil.. Then gradually his hand and fingers started doing the work. The fingers at first rubbed her soft, milky-white skin and he was cautious not to be hard as he found her really soft. "You are still so soft baby!
Embarrassed
...just like those days. And still so sensitive that your getting goosebumps in you body with my touch. But then your body will get used to my touch slowly and then it won't be able to live without my touch"...Saying this he again takes oil in his palms and this time massage her chest and stomach. Only he knew how much turned on he was, but he somehow controlled his desires and did his duty. When his fingers moved towards her chest, he just couldn't stop himself from him hard, and rubs her breast and arm pits with full force, leaving the nipples hard. He again smiles and whispers, "See I have already started affecting your body"...He takes more oil and rubs her abdomen, while occasionally heating his hands in the fire. Manyata moaned many times, enjoying the warmth of his hands and message, in her unconscious state.

His body had heated up due to the room temperature and also because of the sight in front of him, and he quickly lies on top of her and rubs his entire body from his chest to his legs on her from top to bottom, moving slowly from up to down. His chest rubbed hers and his legs and thighs rubbed her's and he enjoyed it, and she moaned a bit and smiled in the unconscious state.

The upper portion was done oiling and then he was now working on her lower body..Her thighs, hips, legs and feet got special attention tonight. He took more oil and then lifted her left leg and placed it on his right shoulder. He started massaging her thighs from up to down and again from down to up. While rubbing the thighs he could actually see her feminine area and this made him stop and close his eyes. "Oh God, why have you put me in such a situation!..I don't know whether I am doing the right thing to glance all her private parts like this or not..But I only want to save her and bring her to her senses.So please God, don't punish me for this. I can't stop glancing her body!.." He then again continues with the massage.And rubs oil on her other leg and feet in the same way by lifting it up on his left shoulder this time. While rubbing he starts caressing and kneading her thighs and hips and and gently starts oiling her bums in a round movement. His touch again made her moan and he enjoyed it and forgot about their state completely. His hand travels slowly towards her p***y. His throat had gone completely dry and he swallows a lump while tracing and caressing her p***y . He closed his eyes to enjoy the moment and kept on oiling and touching the sensitive area, while Manyata moaned unknowingly and encouraged him to do it much more, Kurwaki suddenly appeared and made the good moment end there and there for Shaurya.
Ouch
.!!

"Ye kya kar rahe hai ap Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh!... Ap apni maharni ki jaan bachana chahte the na jaha tak humei yad hai naki kuch aur..
Angry
...apse humei ye umeed nahi thi..Chi...Ap tab bhi neech(a very low person) the aur aj bhi neech ho!...Kewal nam badal gaya par apki niyat abhi bhi waisi hi hai!!
Angry
Angry
...Hatiye ap yaha se.Acha hua hum waqt pe a gaye varna aj humei pachtana parta apka sahai karne ke liye!!
Angry
"...Kurwaki was boiling in so much anger that Uday knew if he interrupted her in her statements, he could be in danger of some curse!
Ouch
LOL

He quickly grabs a towel from the bathroom, as he was naked too and replies, "Tum churailo ko normally chalna nahi ata kya!..Jab dekho kahi bhi prakat ho jati ho bina ki warning signal ke..!!
Confused
"..At this Kurwaki glares at him and gives him a don't u dare joke with me look...Aur Itna gusse se dekhne ki zarrorat nahi hai ok...I was doing my duty...Mei to bas thora..." and he feels a bit embarassed as he knew he was going in the wrong direction and he thanked her in his heart for actually coming in the right time! "Hum to bas...kya Udayveer?...Ha bolo..Why did you shut up?..Let me complete your sentence..Tum to bas mauke ka faida uthana chahte the..Tumhe laga koi nahi hai yaha, so tumhe kaun dekhlega! Hai na.TUMHARE VAJE SE HUMARI DOST KI EK BAR JAAN GAYI HAI, PAR HUM DUBARA USPE KOI TAKLIF NAHI ANE DENGE!..DID YOU GET THAT!!"

Uday was hurt now..His jolly face became serious..."Wait what did you mean by that?..Hum Chand se pyar karte the Kurwaki aur uski jaan humari vaje se nahi gayi, samjhi..Tum bhi barabar ki bhagidar (responsible) thi uski jaan jane mei..."

"Jo bhi ho..Usi ki saza hum najane kitne sadi(century) se bhukat rahe hai...Isliye hum firse tumhe kuch galat nahi karne denge..." saying this she goes by Manyata's side and does the remaingin part of the oil massage and warns him again, not to try to be intimate with Manyata.
Shaurya was quite upset and a few drops of tears falls from his eyes remembering the sad moments of past. He knew he was to be blamed, but for how long would he blame himself and curse himself for all his deeds. He was already punishing himself, staying isolated from the rest of the world, in his villa in London. He never tried to smile in real and be happy. The first time he smiled whole heartedly was the time when he got the news of his Chand studying in London. This was the day he was waiting for. He was searching for her for so long but the Devgard family, specially the Rajmata had protected her well in India. But she wasn't aware of the fact that Shaurya had shifted quite a long time back to London and was handling his business from there. She had thought about the completion of Manyata's studies would be best from London, as there would be no one to disturb her there. But when Shaurya tried to take her away with the help of some men, from her london palace, a violent fight and then a fire masacare had in turn made the situations worse. He thanked God that he himself didn't go to bring her but was equally unhappy, as the princess was taken back to India, under the strict instructions of Manyata's grandmother. The night slowly passed in these thoughts of both yester years and their previous life, which made him more restless, thinking about the dark years ahead, making him more tensed about his uncertain relations with his Queen.

Next morning Manyata woke up with the bright rays of sun falling on her beautiful face. She smiled at the feeling and tried to open her eyes. She slowly opened her big, brown eyes, but could not recognise the place. She thought" Ohh, how stupid of me, Its not my room, obviously , its one of the resorts of Mayong. I came here last night!..But when did I come?..I don't even remember
ROFL
...!!..But suddenly she opened her closed eyes wide open and tried to recall when she reached, as now she had gained her consciousness slowly. She didn't remember anything. Then suddenly she felt her body without anything on! and she immediately jumped up and removed the blanket swiftly only to find herself completely naked. She screamed and then came a beating at Udayveer as that was the second shock of her, when she saw a guy sleeping by her side, facing his bare back on her.She removed the blanket and found him completely naked and closed her eyes immeadiately and shouted...

"You bus***d!..get up I said!..How dare you sleep so peacefully when I am at shock!
Angry
... How can you do this to me??..Get up I need answer!..where am I..." She went on non-stop when Shaurya finally got up. Poor guy had just felt asleep 2hours back and now he was having the most horrible nightmare in his life. Although he was prepared for it, but not prepared with his explanations!..

He replied to himself.."Ha madam Kurwaki..Ab nahi prakat hoti tum!...You only can scare me.. but don't dare to help me in my need..There I am the sole warrior, specially in handling your best friend. In this matter you have always been so diplomatic be it now or in the previous birth..Rajneeti khelna to koi tumse sikhe!!"...

"O my God!.Its you Shaurya!..Wait Prof Shaurya...My History teacher.. I will sue you..Do you know who I am?..Oh My God!.Did you rape me!?..Oh good gracious..Why did you do this to me?...I believed so much on you and you..." she couldn't speak more as she starts sobbing and crying bitterly, and just then she realised she was complete naked in front of him, and that she was going on with her blames and screams from last 15minutes, without anything on her body..She quickly jumps back on her bed and wraps herself with the blanket..

"Hey bhagwan!...You are still the same girl I knew 5centuries back...She is still arrogant about her status, and still mocks and blames the same way...Bus abhi English mei gali de rahi hai aur tab Sanskrit mei diya tha
Ouch
..."

"Where are my clothes you cheap man?..I will sue you and your family..You will be fired from your job, just let me reach my home"...She fumed in anger and beat him in his back and twisted his ears at which Sharuya screams a bit in pain
Ouch

Now Shaurya got a plan..."Right..Home...Complain to tum tab karogi na jab tum ghar pohchogi!..and kya bologi waise?...That I raped you?..Wouldn't that be a bad mark on your and your family's image...The Raped Princess!..Ye hogi kal ki News headlines!..Wow!..what a sensational news right?...Ya lets call the police now?..Hum to mamuli se admi hai fasi ho bhi gayi to koi gum nahi but what will you do?..How will you live in the society?...Let me announce it to everyone that I enjoyed Princess Manyata of Devgard last night and it was amazing...and I am actually ready to enjoy again..".saying this he moves closer to her and then she gets scared, while his eyes remain fixed at her and he pulls her by her waist...
Embarrassed
" Anger and embarrasment could be clearly seen in her facial expression and...

Chapter 11: The Dark Love Story

7vG8F.jpg

Uday pulled her closer to him and replied..."What say?..Lets do it again..You will atleast know that you are moaning in your conscious state!..Uday smirked, while she was shocked hearing such words and became speechless.The embarassment and disgust in her face made him enjoy it all the more and he tilted his head in a way to kiss her, but she suddenly came out of the shock and pushed him with force and jumped out of the bed..
"You disgusting man!..Ill kill you..You are not worthy to live..You you..son of a b**ch.."she was fuming with anger and was just about to say soemthing, when there was a knock on the door..<Mrs Chadda, the sardar's wife had come enquiring about Manyata's state and also to call them for breakfast.. Manyata was a bit confused and Uday could see that..
"So are you planning to go to the bathroom or your OK with me opening the door, while your still in such a state?!!" he asked her trying to be serious, while she looks at herself and realizing her state, suddenly runs to the bathroom, only to bang her head against the wall!!...She was so embarassed that she didn't realise that she had run in the wrong direction!... Udayveer falls from the bed laughing and somehow speaks in a taunting way.."Ohh You thought that the bathroom is that way?..M so sorry but being a princess you just can't change the direction of the bathroom just because you want it that way!.." he said tauntingly but sjhe glared and ran to the bathroom, while uday quickly dressed and moved outside to search for the couple..He saw them in the breakfast table and greeted them morning, and sat for breakfast, at being offered.
"To kaisi tabiat hai ab apki wife ki?.." The woman asked him..he chocked thinking about the night and replied after having some water that, she was alright and that they would leave that very day after being ready for the journey..He quickly ate and went outside to have some fresh air..The inside air was filled with blames and curses, that his Chand had bestowed upon him, for his night's favour upon her.
Even the fresh air of the rustic hills couldn't bring peace to his mind..How could it!..After being awarded with the title of a Rapist!, by Chand and Murderer, by Kurwaki, it was hard to swallow those morsel, which he had so easily chewed and swallowed in the table inside.
"You never understood me Chandralekha, You always humilated me, hurt me..But no matter how much you hurt me..Ill never make you feel embarassed as you always do.."
His eyes travelled to the far lush green hills of Mayong, which was surrounded with soil and ruins, but still some parts, still had those beautiful waterfalls, where he and his Chand had experienced together, their favourite romantic place...
He suddenly felt like the time had stopped and he was back in those beautiful days of yester years, with those clothes and his sword on his side, when he rode to the place where he was called by his Chand.
It was a special day for him. Kurwaki was ordered to send a message that Rajkumari Chandralekha wanted to meet Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh.that she wasn't scared of his stupid and cheap tactics. Although, the thought of that night, about how he was torturing her on her own bedroom in her mahal, made her shiver. She remembered how she could not control those hands that were travelling through her soft and slender body. But she still didn't want him to understand that she would be played by him the way he wished.

He got down from the horse and came to the place where Chandralekha was waiting and smirked..."To apko humari yaad a hi gayi Rajkumari Ji"..She ignored his question and replied in a stern voice

"Galat soch hai tumhari...Tumhare jaise neech insaan ko yaad karke hum apna samay ka luksaan nahi karenge..Hum yahi batane aye hai ki hum tumhare un un...(she paused for a while thinking about his acts that night)..." he smirked and asks...
"Kya hua dar gayi ya batane mei sharam a rahi hai?...Humei sapne mei dekh rahi thi kya?..." ...

She boils in anger and shouts.."Humei bharkane ki koshish mat karo...Hum tumhare un neech harkato se nahi darte...Agar itni hi himmat hai aur apni shaktiyo ka guroor hai to humse larke batao!..".and she kicks him with force and takes out her sword...

he falls in the ground due to the push and smiles to her surprise..He wasn't angry but was amazed seeing her courage. He was impressed.."Thik hai..Agar apki yahi icha hai to hum tayar hai!.." and he takes out his sword too...
He gets up with equal energy and comes near her with his eyes fixed at her. He gazes at her body, which was so perfect, but it was hard to believe, that such a beautiful damsel could not just hold a sword, but also dare to fight with a king. He comes near her biting his lips in amazement, while her blood boiled more thinking about what he must be thinking about her.
His gaze and evil smirk made her loose her temper and she tried to hit him by attacking first, but he somehow bent and then it was his turn. Though he didn't want to hurt her and was cautious that she shouldn't be hurt, still to scare her, he tried to hit her. But she saved herself with her sword and their swords met. He was really impressed now. For the first time someone had missed his sword's attack and he became serious in the fight now. He knew she was not a beginner but was well equipped and he just couldn't lose to her. The swords fought with each other for 5 minutes, and Shaurya kept on smiling, while Chandralekha got angry thinking that she couldn't hurt him. They had not realized that they were almost at the end of the cliff, near the waterfall. Seeing her angry face he chuckled and for a moment, she had lost her focus and he took the advantage of the situation. He hit her sword and it fell far on the ground. She screamed in shock and before could realize anything he twirled her right arm with his left hand and in no time her back was glued to his front. She was totally shocked and her mouth was wide open, which made him smile. He bought his sword near her face at which she closed her eyes in fright and he replied "To akhir hum jeet hi gaye apse Rajkumari!..Waah..Humei nahi pata tha...Ki khoobsoorti ki is nayaab murti ko talwaar baazi bhi ati hai!.." and he ran his sword slowly at her left face, while his nose was rubbing her cheek bones of the right face." ..She felt disgusted at the thought that she lost over him and that he touched her now..How could she lose her focus. She had never lost with any person till date. She always won all the competition held in her place. But how come today she had lost it!...
"Itna kya soch rahi ho Rajkumari?..Ban bhi jao humari...Hum tumhe bohot khush rakhenge..Aur chaho to har baar apko hi jeetwayenge talwaar baazi mei.." he said tauntingly and rubbed his front at her back seductively...
This made her really angry and she pushed him from the back..."Hum tumhari kabhi nahi honge samjhe!..Humei tumme koi dirjast(interest) nahi hai..Behtar yahi hoga ki humpe apna samay aur nasht na kare!..." saying this she picked up her sword and tried to leave but he again catched her by her arm and pushed her toward his chest!...
"Kya kaha...Tum nahi banogi humari?...To ye akhri nirnay(decision) hai tumhara huh?...Hum samay nasht kar rahe hai apna?..." Shaurya replied in an angry tone...now she became really scared, but didn't show it and replied in an equal tone.."Ha thik suna behre murkh!..tum apna samay humpe nasht kar rahe ho...Hum tumhari is janam mei to kabhi nahi banenge!..." and she pushes him and starts leaving...
Thats it!..She had humiliated him enough...He rushed towards her and suddenly picked her up in his arms and shouted.."To hum tumhe is janam mei nahi pa sakte na..Koi baat nahi..Hum tumhe agle janam mei apna banayenge..Jab hum ek ho hi nahi sakte, to fir humei mar jana chahiye!.."
Shocked
..saying this he rushes towards the waterfall, while Chandralekha screams and cries in fear and shock. She could not believe what was happening to her and that she was dying and pleaded him to stop and cried for help..but he was in no mood to listen.. He stood at the end of the cliff and still anger rushing within him, reflecting her swears and curses, asks her one last time...
"Humari Banogi ya nahi?!...akhri bar pooch rahe hai tumhe!
Angry
.." But she being equally stubborn and full egoist replies
"Nahi kabhi nahi..."...while struggling to move down from his arms..

He finally closes his eyes and replies.."To thik hai..is dharti ko alvida keh do...Jeete ji nahi to ab hum marke ek honge!
Shocked
..."..Before she could speak, she felt like a hard lump blocking her throat and in no time she felt her body going down the cliff, completely drained in water of the waterfalls, along with his body. In no time both the bodies saw themselves in the river flowing to a distant place...

Chapter 12: A Dark Love Story

1593991bcx0rrj3p4.gif

Udayveer was bought back from his thoughts by the rain drops that fell on his face...Rain was pouring heavily, and he somehow felt as if his body was drenched in the river water of the hills of Mayong, just like that memorable day with his Chand and coming back to the present life was becoming next to impossible. Although his body was standing outside the house of Mr. And Mrs Chadda, his mind was adamant to remain in the beautiful memories of the 16th​ century.
After falling down from such a height did he realise what he had done. But he just didn't regret it. His life had always been ruled by politics and political gains. But this time it was something different. For the first time he didn't think like a king, but a lover.

(Writer's point of view')

LOVER!!! Did I not remind everyone in my first introduction of Maharaj Sharuya Pratap Singh that he didn't believe in love?...Yes I don't actually realise when he has fallen for this hysterical illness called LOVE!.. I do call it a hysteria!..As people actually become mad and genuinely change in this weird disease'They don't follow their mind anymore'Mind to them is a dumb idiot, and only the heart is the wise one!!...Its actually the heart, which will make you do things, for which you even have to repent sometimes'And here Shaurya did exactly that"'.

"Humei Chandralekha kisi bhi halat mei chahiye!...tum humari nahi hui to kisi aur ki bhi nahi banogi..Par who hai kaha?..."'Shaurya somehow survived the cold water and its rush, as he was perfect in swimming and fighting with such challenges was normal to him, but Chandralekha wasn't..Even with all the uniqueness of bravery and artistic qualities in this princess, after all she was one of those royal ladies, bought up with delicate care'Never did she see such mad rage which she saw in Shaurya, and neither did she have the experience of diving from such a height. The thought that she was going to die had already made her mind go numb, and after witnessing that experience, she had completely fainted even before meeting the water. Her light and slender body moved freely with the flow of the river, only to be thanked to the hard rocks that blocked the waves at frequent places to carry the beautiful slender object further. Shaurya searched her madly, his fears already building up, that she was taken away in the huge force, and he felt like screaming out her name, when he finally saw a pinkish white colour object floating. He soon recognised it to be HIS and immediately swam to that direction in which it floated. Her body was blocked by two huge rocks, which had settled in the soil water adamantly and was holding her in between them, as if only for her lover to safely collect it. He reached the spot in no time, and while holding her in his arms, and balancing himself in the rushed water, gave a last glance to the rocks which had saved her, as if to thank them for returning back, what was his!!

He tried to bring her to conscious, but after such a shock to her mind and body, getting up so soon would have been a big joke. Besides she was completely soaked in water, and although he protected her by lifting her in his arms, and somehow reached the shore, fighting and battling with the waves, which were forming endlessly by the rush of water, still he feared that bringing her back to her senses would be quite a difficult task. He placed her gently in his lap and sat on the banks of the river, trying continuously to bring her to sense..He thanked the almighty for still keeping her alive, as he could feel her breathing...

He rubbed her hands and feet but it didn't work. He quickly bought some river-water and splashed on her face. This made her choke and cough out the water which had gone inside her body...Shaurya heaved a sigh of relief seeing her open her eyes and she looked here and there, to realise where she actually was and finally when she saw Sharuya in front of her, she screamed in fright, and tried to run, but before she could get up, he held her tight and begged to listen to him. He apologised for his act of throwing her to water.

"Humei shama kar dijiye Rajkumari!..Hume najane kyu itna krodh(anger) a jata hai kabhi kabhi...Hum aisa apradh dubara nahi dohrayenge..Ap humei jo dand dena chahe, apne rajya jane ke baad de dijiyega. Parantu abhi apko humarei sath hi chalna parega. Apka shareer kaap raha hai aur abhi ap kamzor hai humsei larne ke liye..Ek baar thik ho jayie, fir jitna yudh karna hai kar lijiyega..(Please forgive me for my deed..I don't know why I get so angry, but I will not make the same mistake again. Whatever punishment you want to give me, you can after going back to your state, but for now you have to come with me, as your body is shaking in cold, and you are too weak to fight with me. Once you are fine, we can fight as much as you can)"...He looked straight into her eyes and she could feel his concern for her and his genuine feeling of guilt in those dreamy yet powerful eyes.

She got up slowly with his help but didn't utter any word and looked straight to the front, confused as in where they were going. But her mind was too weak to work that time, and think of anything and any place. She just let him take her, as somehow her heart believed that he was not misleading her or would not take any advantage of her.

(At such a state, when mind fails to work, and body is too weak, it is better to leave things on people who are helping you and who seemed to care for you...)

The people in the trip were really tensed thinking about Manyata and Professor Shaurya and it was announced to everyone that till Manyata and Shaurya didn't reach Mayong, they would not start their research work. The party decided to wait for a day for them as they were informed by Shaurya after reaching Mr Chadda's place that both Manyata and he was safe and would leave the very next day for the destination. But tension was just a simple consoling word, and the more common and dominating word was JEALOUSY!!..Both Professor Reeta and the main culprit Princess Sangeeta were spitting poison on Manyata and her lucky stars. Sangeeta was cursing herself as her plan had not worked, and that instead of making her sister go far from Shaurya and her family, she came more close to him. Reeta on the other hand thought that how on earth, after sitting with her dream guy for such a long time in the bus, that he didn't miss out the bus with actually her. She couldn't make out, how he met Manyata there, and why did he have to behave so responsible for a student.Both were cursing Manyata and her lucky fate continuously and just waited for her to come to the destination.

Jealousy and evil schemes have always disrupted peace of true lovers, and these lovers of our story is no exception as we can already see in their present life.. But the loss that the schemers and conspirators of the yester years had done was too much in comparison.

Kurwaki was eyeing them both from a distance, she could see them in a hut, where a fire lit the place..She wanted to go there and stop both of them and separate them immediately. She wanted to complain everything to her father that Shaurya had tried to kill his beloved daughter, how he was alone in a hut with her. The entire Naugard Riyasat had gone wild with tension and fear at the sudden disappearance of the princess. The king had sent search army to different places in search of them, but still she was nowhere to be found. Kurwaki knew if she gave the king his daughter's information, she would also have to give many more reasons as to why she didn't try to save her. Why did she let her go to meet this king who called himself her' Premi' and she would not have any answers. She couldn't believe herself that she didn't stop Shaurya from throwing her best friend in the river. Yes she was her best friend, then what was wrong?...Problem was that she started liking Shaurya!..Liking him from the first day she saw him. She even liked him more, when she knew he too had some supernatural powers and that she couldn't control him, like she could do with the others.She feared that if she went to the hut, he would be able to smell all her evil intensions, how she actually in some part of her heart, wanted to get rid of Chandralekha, and thus didn't stop him from their fall even after carefully watching all their actions and fights from a safe hidden place. She cursed her fate and still felt helpless at the moment, but still smiled at whatever happened, deciding that she would soon find out a plan to separate them and make Chandralekha, hate him all the more.
Chandralekha could see the intense care that he had for her. He kept on rubbing her hands and feet and made her warm by placing her near the fire. She almost forgot how many times, he actually apologised for his action of diving like crazy, and she smiled seeing all his mad actions. She herself couldn't believe that she had started liking his strange and mad actions, which he called his love for her.He had somehow arranged for so. He fed her food and water and sat by her and kept on looking at her till she fell asleep.
It was hard for him to stop staring at her beautiful face, which he knew, he would not be able to see again after they left.He relished the fact that how beautiful she looked while sleeping, when she actually kept quiet...He could never be mad on this innocent face. He was guilty for what he did, and so he didn't want to ask her hand again, but still his heart craved for her. His heart was still adamant in making her his, and loving her forever. Suddenly he decided for something, which he knew was all planned by his heart and not by his mind. He didn't give a second thought to it as he felt thinking again would mean, stepping back from his actions.

He lifted her up in his arms, before assuring that she was in deep sleep, and carefully made way near the fire. The fire was lit in the middle of the small room made of mud.He knew exactly what to do.
"Humse bohot bara paap hua hai. Humne apko marne ki koshish ki hai, apka pariwar aur riyasat hume kabhi shama nahi karega. Jitni nafrat apke pitah abhi humarei rajya se karte hai, ajke baad aur bhi karenge!...Parantu hum apse bohot prem karte hai Chandralekha. Apke bina jine ka sochke bhi humarei praan tarap uthta hai!..Asal mei to aisa hum kar bhi nahi sakte..Ye humara pagalpan nahi humara prem hai apke liye!..Humei shama kariyega. Parantu aj hum apko apna banake rahenge!..Ap pura ek din ghar se bahar hai, ek paraye purush ke sath, ye janke, apke pitashri waise hi apko shama nahi karenge. Aise mei kewal ye Vivah hi apko aur apke rajya ko shamrindagi se bacha sakta hai. Hum kuch bhi galat nahi kar rahe hai...(
I have done a severe crime of trying to kill you. Your father will hate me all the more after learning this but I can't live without you. The thought of living a life without you shivers my composure, and if I actually have to do such a thing I will die. This is not my madness, its my love for you. Forgive me once again but today I will make you mine and this is the only way to save your family from shame and insult. You have been away from home for a day with a man, and this deed will be pardoned by our Marriage today. I am not doing anything wrong in this)..."

He went on saying this to himself, to make his conscience understand what he was doing, while he also took the pheras around the fire. He had completed five rounds with Chandralekha still in his arms asleep, when she suddenly wakes up slightly, due to the growing heat of the fire, as they were so near to it.His heart wanted to jump out seeing her wake up. He stopped suddenly not knowing what to do next. He knew it was all over.

"Kya ho raha hai ye..Ye apne humei is tarha kyu uthaya hua hai...Hum agni ke itne paas kyu hai..Humei niche rakhiye..Ye sab kya hai.." She felt in her sleep as if someone was whispering to her and also that she was moving round and round from a long time. What was wrong and she could see him getting nervous and looking at her without blinking.
He finally spoke boldly, after thinking a lot, and trying to wake up the lion in him, which never let him take his steps back. He was adamant in completing the pheras and he couldn't see his dream being shattered..."Hum apse Vivah kar rahe hai Chandralekha. Aur do phere baki hai..fir ye vivah sampan ho jayega!!..Ap ek paray purush ke sath ek raat bitayi hai, kal apne rajya jaane ke baad apke mata-pita prashan karenge ki ap kaha thi. To apke jawab dene ke liye koi to hona chahiye. EK bar humara vivah ho jaye, fir kisiko koi apati nahi rahegi!...
(I am getting married to you Chandralekha. Only 2 more pheras are left, after that this marriage ritual will be complete. You have spent a night with a man, so tomorrow when you go back to your parents, someone should be there by you to answer your parents questions. After we get married, no one will have any problems.)"

By then Chandralekha was wide awake and was trying hard to figure out, what was happening!..She could not believe that she actually was in the middle of her own marriage rituals. She knew he would not let her go, and somehow deep down her heart said, that everything that was happening was right..Her mind was still numb due to her sickness, and she desperately wanted to listen to her heart, although knowing, that after she would be in complete sense, she would repent on what would happen next...

"Humei nahi pata, ap jo kar rahe hai use hum kal manenge ya nahi..Kal ho sakta hai hosh mei an eke pashchat humei ye vivah swikaar na ho..Parantu aj jo bhi ho raha hai, humara hriday kehta hai ki ise hone de aur yaha na thehre!...JO karya adhura hai humara adesh hai isse pura kare!...Agar aap sara jiwan isi tarha humse prem karte rahe to hum apki maharani banne ke liye tayaar hai!...(I don't know whether what your doing now, Ill will accept it tomorrow or not. Maybe after coming to my senses completely tomorrow, I will not abide by this marriage but my heart says not to stop whats happening today. So whatever your doing don't stop here and just complete the marriage. If you love me like this for your entire life, I am ready to be your Queen!..)"

He could believe what he heard..This was so dreamy and he blinked his eyes twice to actually understand that he was not dreaming, and that she had atleast for now accepted him. He immediately smiled and excitedly completed the marriage with the last two pheras and then, pierced his thumb to pur some of his blood in her maang to mark her HIS forever...He kissed her forehead after this and placed her gently on the bed..

"Aj raat hum apko humaari maharani sahi mayno mei bana ke rahenge(Tonight I will make you my queen in the true sense) " saying this he smiled at her and prepared to get into the bed slowly, leaving a blushing newlywed bride anticipating her husband's approach"...

Precap: Sharuya-Chand union(hot)
Embarrassed

"Hey where do you think you are going?..."..He fumed with anger at the way she just marched away without a reply...

"I don't want to be raped again, so don't want any help anymore..."...came the cold and bold reply...

"Hey wait.
Angry
..you can't go like that..I have my everything there..Ohh shit what do I do now..
Cry
"...

2385831phuv3vc9ma.gif

Sorry friends I didn't even realise that this chapter was a bit boring
Confused
..I just now did..But promise to make the next chapter interesting..Next chapter would be hot and steamy so kids plz avoid it
LOL
..and there will be cute nok jhoks of Manveer of the present age...

Thanks for reading

Chapter 13 A Dark Love Story

She smiled shyly at his answer and shyly buried her face in her small palms
Embarrassed
at which he smiles back, seeing her innocence. This was indeed the most happiest moment of his life. He finally got a woman with whom he wanted to be forever, without any selfish reasons. Chunni bai(the witch) had told him that he will find happiness soon in the form of a woman. But he never could believe what she meant. That he will one fine day fall so hard and so madly for a woman!...He didn't think anymore as he was equally scared, that what if she didn't accept him the next day. Whatever may be the consequence, he knew his love for her was true and that it was not lust but actually love. He knew once he made love to her, like any other woman, she will be bound to remain his wife, whether willingly or unwillingly. And then he always had his love to make her realise one day that he was perfect for her. She had herself accepted him, although in half sense, because of her illness, but she at least did!..Which meant that she had grown at least a soft corner for him?
Blushing

Brushing all these serious thoughts aside, he crawled to the tiny bed, which lay in the ground. He slowly made himself comfortable over her, trying not to lay his entire pressure on her, since he would be too strong on her and since she was quite weak at that moment. She looked once by making a small gap between her fingers, and looked with one eye at him, and finding that he had his gaze constantly on her face and body, she immediately closed the small gap made by the fingers, and waited for his move. He bit his lips at her antics, which he loved so much. For Shaurya, his Chand had always made him discover a new side of her, with each meet of theirs. He couldn't believe that she was the same girl, who behaved like a tiger last day, fighting bravely with her sword, and now she was a typical shy girl, who always submits to her man and craves for the new undiscovered love on the wedding night.
He put both his legs on either side of her hips and kneeled, to get prepared to make love. While she still kept her eyes closed and face hidden with her palms, he smiled and took away her hands from her face and placed them on either side and held them tight. He joined his fingers with her's and this gave him a good support to lean on her and he slowly brought himself close to her face while she still kept her eyes closed. She didn't have the courage to look into his face, which she knew was constantly looking at her at that moment. He kissed her slowly but passionately. It was their first kiss, and both were at bliss. He was first slow but as soon as he made way to her mouth, he pressed his lips and sucked her lips, like he had found the greatest treasure and would never leave it for anyone's sake!...She moaned in pleasure as even she never kissed anyone and never thought that it would give such a great feeling to be kissed madly!..
Although Shaurya had a Maharani, he never loved her. He did made love to her, but it wasn't frequent. Infact it was very rare, only on those days, when they had decided for an heir. But alas..she never became his child's mother. She could never be one!...So he was no more interested in trying to be cosy with her, nor was the queen interested. She was glad that, he had stopped making love as she only lusted his brother!!...Rajkumar Shrijit. But she never wanted to marry him as he was not the king. He was not in power..So she stayed quite and enjoyed all the wealth and attention of daas and daasis(maids and servants) which was the best option for her...
Shaurya broke the kiss for a moment to undress her. He slowly lifted her ghagra upwards until it reached the point where her thighs started,
Embarrassed
while his gaze became more stronger and fixed at those newly discovered beauty!...Her milky white thigh made him more excited and turn on. He caressed them slowly to feel them and she smiled and blushed and the beautiful milky face which had grown pink by then, grew redder at the thought of how he must be looking at her and what he must be thinking. He lifted one of her legs,and placed it on his lap. He ran his hands on her legs and thighs and then on her hips, and tickled her under her feet, to tease her. His fingers on her bare skin was already giving her Goosebumps and his tickling made her upper body jump up and down and she giggled and tried to protest.."aahhh..Swami..ahhh.." she giggled and twisted her head to the other side, but the word 'swami' bought made Shaurya open his jaws and then give a wide smile, with a pause for several minutes, as if trying to recollect the golden word again and again spoken by his love!....
Blushing

Chandralekha could sense that something happened which made him stop his actions, but she had no clue what it was. She opened her eyes and tried to look at him, as if to ask him, as in why he had stopped, although she still was too hesitant to show him her mutual pleasure in his actions..He felt that she was disappointed at his sudden hault and this made him more happy, as he knew that she too wanted to be one along with him..But he wanted to hear the magical word again. His queen had never called him so lovingly and with so much respect. For her she was a king and calling him Maharaj was enough of respect for her. He picked her up and made her sit and spoke with a serious but excited voice..
"Kya kaha apne?..humari taraf dekhiye aur firse kahiye?...Apko pata bhi hai apne kya kaha?.."..he said expecting to hear the same word quicker and louder this time!..
She was a bit confused and also shocked and scared thinking of she had dome something wrong..She just forgot what she said.
"Kya kaha humne?..kuch bhi to nahi",,she tried to speak while her voice and eyes still lower. He was not satisfied and he lifted her face up and bought her close to him.
"Humei jawab chahiye. Thik hai hum bata dete hai.. Apne abhi humei swami kaha!..Apko is shabd ka arth(meaning) pata bhi hai?...Kya ap sachmei hume swami manti hai..jawab dijiye humare prashn ka?.." he asked with so much excitement that Chandralekha thought of playing with him a bit and ignoring his interest..
"itni bhi kaunsi bari baat hai!..ab hum apki patni hai to humei to apko aise hi bulana parega na. Humne apni matashri ko suna hai, humare pitashri ko aise bulate hue!Isiliye humne bhi socha bol hi dete hai ab jab bulana hi hai to..." and she gives a sarcastic smile to see his reactions.
But he suddenly freed his grip hearing her answer. His heart broke into thousand pieces realising that she didn't feel the real meaning of 'swami'. It was just a word and simply a word which wife is supposed to address her husband with. She didn't mean it but since heard her mother using it, she did the same, in a way of fashion!..He got up from bed and giving second thoughts, as if whether his second wife was similar to his first wife, who never loved him, he tried to move out of the hut to get some fresh air. Chandralekha cursed herself for breaking his heart. She never thought he would take it so seriously and would be this hurt. She knew she had to mend it. Had to make him happy again, she had to tell him that she was only playing with him.
She stopped him by coming in his front and closed the hut door which he had opened to move...
"Tum vishraam(rest) karo..hum ate hai thori der mei bahar se..", he spoke without looking at her.
"Ap bahar nahi jayenge!..Ye samay nahi hai bahar jane ka..." He was stunned seeing the way she ordered him in a commanding voice..She came near his ears and replied loud and clear with paying special stress..
"swami, hum jaante hai is shabd ka arth..pure prithvi ke liye ap Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh hone, parantu ap chahe na chahe ap ajse humarei swami hai!..Humara vivah hua hai apse, aur hum is vivah ko mante hai, hum maante hai ki ap humse bohot prem karte hai, aur hum apko pura samman denge.Hum, apki maharani apko aadesh dete hai ki aap apna adhure karya ko sampan karei!.." She looked clearly now at him, and tears rolled out from his eyes, listening to her words. The tears were definitely not of pain but happiness!..Happiness that he has just started experiencing. He could feel care and concern in her voice and he hugged her tight and just let his emotions flow..He picked her up and took her back to the bed to complete his remaining work.
This time she looked at him and he kissed her forehead, fondly and with love. He kissed her cheeks, and chin and then again those luscious lips. He made way to her upper clothes, her choli, her necklace, and then the bangles,while still kissing her passionately. He removed her ghagra completely this time, and still without breaking the kiss, bent her legs, to bring them close to them, and removed her payal from both the legs. The feeling of what was going to happen next, made her body shiver and her body flushed and grew redder than before..Both were getting turned on with each other's moves and Shaurya became more amazed seeing the way his wife moved and twisted her body like a snake and moaned with his every touch.His squeezing and pressing her breast and the wet kisses that he left on every part of her bare skin, made her dance under him and sing the most beautiful song, in the form of moans.
Blushing
He loved it and wanted to do it all the more with all the more passion every time. He finally entered her with a great intensity and she had almost screamed, everytime he increased his speed and passion, but it didn't stop him. He just held her lips with his own, to lower her voice, and he succeeded in it, although her movements didn't slow. His body moved with her every move as if trying to touch her and play with it. They almost danced together matching the rhythm and it was hard to identify their bodies as two different ones!...
Blushing
Blushing
Embarrassed

It was the most beautiful night for both of them, and Shaurya wished he could keep on loving her, and kept on asking her whether it was good for her, if she enjoyed it, to which came a shy yes, in the form of a nod, while she still kept her eyes closed. He reached his climax and finally both got exhausted and he kissed her one last time in her forehead and lips before passing out!...

2432802l5yjs2boww.gif

She woke up the next morning, feeling a bit heavy but quite better than before. The heat of the fire and rest had made her sickness run faster from her. It was a beautiful sunny morning, and sun rays fell inside the hut, as there was nothing like a window and fresh air made her enjoy every bit of the day!..She smiled and decided to get up and go out, but suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable to move out of the bed. Rather there was something heavy lying just next to her, and a bit of it over her. Her body and mind froze thinking what it might be. She suddenly looked around the place and came into sense that it wasn't a place familiar to her. Her throat dried at the thought, that where she was and what was it under the cloth which was covering her! Wait did I say covering?!!...
Chandralekha immediately threw the cloth away from her body to see what was it near her which was so heavy, and she screamed and yelled seeing herself naked and equally naked lied a man almost above her, with his one hand on her arm and the other on the side of the bed, while he himself laid above her, with his head resting on her chest. Chandralekha's scream made Shaurya jump up with shock and he got up and looked worriedly at her. He looked everywhere to know if someone was there, which made her scream and yell like that. He asked her lovingly and with concern, but she was too shocked to answer. She could not believe that the man sleeping over her was none other than the mad king who claimed her to be his..She tried to recollect how she got there and what had happened, and slowly her consciousness dawned on her. She started recollecting everything, right from her falling on the river, to her bringing to the place, to the hut by Shaurya, and how he said, that he would marry her and save her from being dishonoured by people for spending a night with a man!...She remembered how her heart had given to this man, she didn't know how but she could still feel the same emotions intact in his eyes, even after the night.But she felt guilty now. She knew Shaurya didn't take her advantage, but he had a right on her, being her husband now, and he did what she wanted, but their marriage was a big secret affair!..her parents must be still worried for her, searching for her, and here she had got married, and what more!..she even had exceeded her limits, given away her virginity, to her so called lover, whom she too now felt like sharing some strange bond with. She wanted to love him, feel him, be by his side but she equally wanted tpo tell everything to her parents, she was a princess, this is not how marriages are supposed to happen!..without their consent!..She was still lost in thoughts when Shaurya shaked her up to get her answers. He was worried now, thinking whether she still was in favour of their marriage or not.
"Hum apse kuch puch rahe hai Rajkumari. Ap kyu is tarha chillayi?..kya apne koi bura sapna dekha ya fir humei apne pas dekhke chauk gayi?" He was upset saying this but could not help. He needed an answer.
"Ha hum sun rahe hai maharaj, woh hum kuch soch mei the.."..she said trying not to look at him.
"To kya ap is vivah ko manti hai Rajkumari?.ab ap apne pure hosh mei hai, isiliye puch rahe hai?...Ab hum ap pe koi zor nahi dalenge.Apne bohot kasht uthaye hai humarei liye.Humare karan ap is durdasha(bad condition) mei hai." He said looking sad and lowering his eyes.
Chandralekha was shocked to hear this. She never expected such calmness from him. She thought if she told how sorry she was about their secretive marriage, he would be mad at her again, but here he was ready to let her go. She got disappointed now.
"Kya matlab koi zor nahi dalenge!
Angry
..Hum hosh mei nahi the, par ap to the, aur hum bimar zaroor the par itna yaad hai ki humne shadi mei apni manzoori di thi. Nahi to kisi mei itni takat nahi ki humpe dawav(force) daalke vivah kare!..Ap bhi nahi.."...Shaurya smiled at her anger which was filled with innocence.
"To ap is vivah ko manti hai?...humari Maharani banne mei apko koi apatti nahi?" he asked caressing her cheek with his hand
"Ha Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh, hum apko apna swami mante hai, parantu..." and she becomes sad and lowers her eyes with disappointment
"Parantu kya?..." and he becomes worried.."Parantu humara vivah aise hoga humne nahi socha tha. Hum humare matashri aur pitashri ke agya aur ashirwaad ke bager vivah kar liye!..Woh hume kabhi shama nahi karenge. Humei aisa nahi karna chahiye tha..humne..." and she was about to go on non-stop with her disappointments and complains when Sharuya stopped her by putting his finger on her lips..And her eyes widened at this..
"Bas Chand..Hum jante hai aur samajh sakte hai ki tumhe is samay kaisa lag raha hai. Hum dono ko vivah karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha. Hum bhabook(emotional) ho gaye aur aisa kuch kar bethe. Parantu hum tumhe vachan (promise) dete hai ki hum swayam ayenge tumhare Pitashri ke pas, apne vivah ka ye baat batane.Tab tak tum kuch mat bolna. Unhe thik nahi lagega aur sabkuch kharab ho sakta hai...Hum hai na hum sab sambhal lenge Chand.." he says caressing her hair and lifting up her face..She could see the love and concern in his voice, but more than that what she heard clearly was his calling her Chand.
"Kya kaha apne?...Chand??" she asks as if she didn't understand but she actually liked her new name, the name her husband had so sweetly given to her.
"Ha, Chand..Humari chand...Apke naam ka arth hai chandrama ki kirne(ray of moon).Kintu humarei liye to ap kewal kiran(ray) nahi, balki puri ki puri Chand hai!..Soundarya se bhi sundar, hriday(heart) ko mohit(charm) kar lene wali maharani. AJ se hum apko apni Chand bulayenge..." he says this and she hugs him back. It was the most happinest morning of their life. Life with a new beginning!...A happy beginning!..

"Kin khayalo mei khoye ho Mr?...Dekho tumhari wife already ready ho gayi aur jane ke liye kitni beichain hai!..." Shaurya is bought back from his wonderful memories by Mr Chadda, who could not understand why he was so lost in those distant hills, that he was standing there for such long hours.
Uday finally smiled back and went inside to see whether Manyata was fine and ready. She didn't respond to him and ate and talked with Mrs Chadda. He got a bit angry at her cold behaviour and went out again and decided to talk to Chadda and thank him for helping him in his crisis. At seeing Uday in a distance, Chadda's wife tried to tell Manyata, as in how lucky she was, for having a husband like Uday.
"Tu bari lucky kuri hai!...tera pati tujhse bohot pyar karta hai..tu to behosh thi uske baho mei, par usne tujhe bilkul bhi bheegne nahi diya, itne tez bearish mei bhi..woh khud patle kapro mei tha, par tujhe bilkul thand nahi lagne di.." Manyata was shocked to hear this. She didn't know what to believe. Did he really care so much for her?..But why?..Why did she always meet him, in such awkward ways. Why did she dream about him, in such mysterious ways!...How did she see him in her so felt illusion in the jungle for the first time, with a woman resembling her, when she actually saw him in reality only after a couple of days after the dream!...There were so many questions, but none answered. And now this woman says that he cares for her, loves her!..Love..But when and how?..What does she know about him?..What does he know about her?...He was sleeping next to her in a naked position, and replied all nonsense when asked about it!..If he didn't rape her, then why did he accept it?..Why did he take the blame?..What is it!...
"Ohh god..Humari madat karo!...Humei nahi pata ye sab kya ho raha hai aur humei kispe bharosa karna chahiye..."...She finally decided to remain silent, and believe what she still believed, that he had taken her advantage, and would keep her distance therefore from him, to avois any more embarrassments. She wanted to say everything about him to this Punjabi family, but who would believe?...and she couldn't put her reputation in danger.

They finally thanked them and waved them goodbye. Manyata after that went to the main road without replying or looking at Uday at which Uday gets really angry..
"Hey wait!..where do you think your going?..Mayon sirf tum nahi ja rahi ho OK...Hum bhi jayenge..so itna fast chalne ki zaroorat nahi"
"I don't know mere alawa aur kaun jar aha hai Mayong..But mei definitely tumhare saath nahi ja rahi. You see Mr Shaurya Pratap Singh, I don't wanna be raped for the second time. So mei tumpe firse yakeen nahi kar sakti..You go your way and I go my way..." and she leaves a shocked Uday...

1154233vwjnnz8zai.gif

Alright friends, Sorry if you expected more. But I had to end it here, to show a fresh new chapter for cute nok-khok of Manveer. If i did it here it would have been a very long chapter. So stopped. This chappy was specially to show Sharuya-Chand romance, which many readers demanded
Smile
..Hope I was successful in showing their newly grown feeling of love..Next coming chappys will be on the journey of Manveer, specially of Manyata towards the hidden truth
Smile
..Stau tuned to Dark Love Story and thanks everyone for reading and commenting
Tongue

Chapter 14
The Dark Love Story

syX4M.jpg

Manyata stood on the isolated road, while Uday was shocked and trying to recollect her words.
"Why is this girl so adamant and a big idiot!..She didn't even take her belongings with her. Her bag is still with me. I am holding it and here she shows her attitude" thinking this he goes near her and pats her on her back, with a gesture that he wants to talk. She turns back and looks at him with a very indifferent attitude and asks him
"Kya hai..Humne kaha na..I don't wanna come with you. I can take care of myself. Abse hum Mayong alag alag gariyo mei jayenge...Ok..Is that clear"...He doesn't reply. He fixes his look at her and without a word lifts her baggage to show it, that he had it in his hand and has only called her for it. As soon as she sees it she realises his intension and feels embarrassed, but before she could reply anything he releases the bag from his hand, and it falls on the ground. Since the chain of her bag was half open, most of her clothes fall on the road along with some cosmetics...She screams at him and yells, but he leaves the place and goes and stands a bit far from her..
"How dare you throw my things like that. You have no right to do that. Batameez kahi ke..ek larki ke saath kaise behave karte hai don't you know!..." but Uday doesn't reply and he too behaves in a very cool manner and just sits there with his eyes closed..
He lit a cigarette and sat their looking at the distant hills and the road ahead. He looking smoking hot, with the smoke in his hand and any woman other than Manyata at that moment would have wanted to drool over that form in front of them, who in this cold isolated place was sitting in such a style and composure that can awe anyone. The chill wind of late November was flowing freely in this early morning, making Manyata freeze in cold. She was shivering and looking from the corner of her eyes at Udayveer who supposedly was busy with his smoke.
Just then a car could be seen in the distance arriving towards them to go further. Manyata got excited and decided to stop it for lift. She waved her hand and seeing a young girl the car stopped and one of the back doors of the car opened. One of the boys among the five, who were inside and enjoying the loud music in the woofer music system, couldn't hear her voice clearly. Manyata screamed at the top of her voice when asked repeatedly as in what she was saying.
"Humeeeiii Maaayooong janaaa haiii. Caaan you drop me till Mayong or somewhere nearby pleeease?..."...Udayveer closed his ears for a while trying to protect himself from getting deaf from the shrill sound that she produced excitedly.
One of them finally heard and nodded his head and she happily yelled again
"Yeeepieee!...finally am away from this kharoos batameez!!..." saying this she quickly puts her bag in the car and the boy who had heard her, helps her to put it inside in the seat. She gives a final look at Shaurya who still seemed not to be interested in her great achievement.
She walks up to him, thinking she would taunt him a bit and also show a sign of gratefulness for his help till here.
"hey, thank you for helping me so much. I don't know whether you helped me, or actually helped yourself that night" she said with a bit of anger in her voice and he looked straight at her with a twisted eyebrow. "But whatever, atleast we both don't have to bear each other anymore and I don't want to make this journey a torture anymore" He didn't reply and still gave an indifferent attitude and yawned a bit and stood up to move from there.She got a bit annoyed and replied.
"Fine, I am going. Bye" and turned towards the car, but alas!!..."Heeeyyy! wait for me!...Ruk jaaoo hum kehte hai.Oh no shit they took my bag!!...wait you scroundels, tumlog aise nahi ja sakte , I will sue you all!..." she stood there in shock and grief, still trying to figure out if she was in a dream or all this bad things was actually happening to her."...Tears flowed from her eyes now as she finally realised ythat all this was a bad reality!...
Shaurya came forward as by now he had taken his bag and was walking on the road to leave the place and he crossed her, and stopped for a moment. He saw her kneeling and sitting their quiet.
"Ohh your highness!...What a power you have on everyone! so they have gone to drop your bag in Mayong and will return back to pick you up from here!...Wow!...what a princess!..brilliant" He smirks and was about to leave but she gets angry at his taunts and stands up and shouts
"Shut up youuu!!...Mazak ura rahe ho humara?...I won't leave you!.."...he turns back to look at her and replies back making a confused face..
"What?..Are they not coming back for you?..Kyu tumhara, sorry, her higness ka bag safely Mayong mei chorne nahi gaye woh log?..You mean they are throwing it from these high hills?...He looked at those hills." She gets scared and worried now...
"Ohh no..Humara bag!.." she replies.." Bag?..ohh kya kya tha bag mei?..Jootei, kapre, face wash, cream, makeup kit and...? " He doesn't complete the sentence and looks at her mischeviously...She lloks at him with an angry expression almost ready to pounce on him "What?..aise kyu dekh rahi ho?..baki aur kya kya hai hume kaise pata?..woh tumhe pata hona chahiye!...After all ek larki ke bag mei aur kya kya hota hai, hum ek larki ko kaise bataye!..I am not that shameless you see..." He says and walks away and she screams...
"You are a shameless and disgusting person Shaurya Pratap Singh..." she stands up and walks swiftly and moves ahead of him.
Manyata and Shaurya walked for a long time, without talking and without looking at each other, although Manyata occasionally looked at him from the corner of her eyes, to see if he was still there. But she was afraid to stop in the middle, to rest as she was afraid that if she stopped, he would not be stopping for her, as she had already said him enough..After a few miles, they crossed a small road side bar, and Manyata screamed again, seeing the same car which had fled taking her bag.
"Ye to wahi car hai jisnei humara bag churaya hai..See.." she pointed towards the car and looked at Shaurya expecting a Yes or a nod, but he didn't look at her, neither did respond, and silently went inside the bar. She felt a bit embarrassed and fumed in anger, seeing that he didn't pay any heed that she existed!..
"Hum tumhe nahi bol rahe the Got it!!..." she shouts and too goes inside. Shaurya orders for a drink as he was tired walking, and makes himself comfortable in a warm chair by the fireplace. While Manyata takes a Coke and sits still looking at him, and looking around, expecting to find those rogues, who had fled with her bag, she hears some noises inside, from a room attached to the bar. She recognises the voice to be of the same guys and runs towards the room. She literally screams at them, seeing that they were exploring her bag and laughing and passing all sorts of comments, while playing with her clothes, specially, her under garments!...She feels a bit embarrassed and shouts
"Hey you all...What do you think your doing. Those are my clothes, not some random objects that you would check and explore. You guys don't have any manners. First you all stole my bag and now checking it like this..." She felt a bit uncomfortable the way they looked at her and grinned..
"Ohh are these yours?.." They said lifting up some of her bras..."Waise they are really nice, soft and very very sexy...but am sure theone who wears it is more hot and sexy than these.." one of the boys said and the others laughed aloud, at which Manyata felt like drowning somewhere. She went red in embarrassment and felt humiliated, but before she could say something, one of them pulled her inside and locked the door. She screamed in fright and cried out..
"Please leave me..You you all don't don't know who I am..." She stammered but said it like a warning...One of them replied playing with her cheeks.."Well that is why we have bought you inside. How about you tell us who you are, or rather how good you are..." he replied with lustful eyes, eyes that were scanning her body from top to bottom and she felt very uneasy and closed her eyes in fear, and just then one of the others pulled her in his arms and lifted her up..Manyata literally screamed for help, but they all laughed and put her in one of the large tables that were there inside the room, where they had opened the bag. Two of the guys had held her both her hand from either side and the other two were playing with her body now. She screamed and cursed them, and helplessly cried but there was no one to save her..She was wearing a knee length skirt and a white sleeveless shirt. One of them tore the shirt and the other was caressing her thighs. She kept on screaming which turned on the guys, until one of them caught hold of her hair tightly and lifted her face upwards and tilted his head to kiss her.
The door opened with a bang, "Hold on guys!.You all seem to be too fast..I just went to pee, thought it would be better to focus on our talks after getting a bit light, than to have the stress of fighting without peeing. I was in a great pressure you see.."...all the guys were a bit confused and angry for being disturbed at such a right moment...
"Kaun hai be tu!...kya chahiye tujhe?.."...Humei kuch nahi chahiye, bus tum galat larki pe apna time waste kar rahe ho... Believe me, she just looks hot, but is actually not. " By then he had already entered the room and was near the guys "and moreover she has a problem..I mean I don't want to disturb you all but then, you know..how do I explain..." he gave a very sad and uncomfortable expression and started sobbing...
"What?..sidhe sidhe bata, humei kya luksaan hoga iske saath s*x karne se..."...one guy said impatiently and by then all had released their grip from Manyata and she stood up from the table, with a shock that what was Shaurya about to say...
"ahhh...sidhe sidhe kaise bataye sirjee...kya bolu...Dekho Basanti tum bura mat manna. I know you told me to keep quiet and I promised to keep this a secret, but see they are 4guys. I cannot harm all their life.. I mean they are quite young guys. Please am sorry..." Manyata looked heer and there thinking to whom did he say. Who was basanti, and why the hell couldn't she see her.
The guys by then were looking at each other and were at no clue of what Shaurya was saying...
"Dekh sidhe sidhe bata varna yahi tapka dunga tujhe..Khali fokat humara time waste mat kar..."one guy shouted as his patience was over by then...
Shaurya finally looked up to him and replied with a sad and serious look..
"Thik hai. Ap logo mei sunne ki himmat hai to suniye...Ye larki jo apke samne khari hai, shakal se bari masoom dikhti hai!..bari bholi, khoobsoorat pari lagti hai. Par ye hai nahi!!..." everyone is shocked hearing that, and the most is Manyata..."What the hell..How dare you.." Manayat yells..
"Nahi Basanti, aj hum tumhari ek nahi sunege. Hum aur larko ko maut ke ghaat nahi utaar sakte samjhi...Inhe pata hona chahiye ki agar inhone tumhare saath physical relation banaya to inko HIV ko jayega!!..Are please have mercy on people..You are HIV positive. Aur kitne masoomo ko aise hi thagogi..Kiutno ki life ke saath khelogi tum...Roz raaste mei khari rehti ho...Only with a hope to get one bakra. Just because 1 guy had betrayed you and made you HIV positive, you want to take revenge on entire manhood!!...What kind of logic is this...I won't let you do this. Today these guys didn't take you in their car, just like every guy does, so you made them take your things, so that you can follow them and have an excuse that you came for your bag. So that after this you can seduce everyone here and give your disease to all these innocent guys!!..." Manyata was completely dumbfounded and the guys were hell scared. They immediately caught their ears, some held her feet to ask forgiveness and ran out of the bar, literally running for their lives...
Manyata couldn't understand and it took several minutes to figure out what happened, but finally Sharuya smirked and came near her...
"Kya hua your highness!...kamaal hai...atleast humei itni gaalia den ke liye sorry nahi to kum se kum apko bachane ke liye thank you to bol dijiye!!..." and he left the room, while she came out of her thoughts and felt like throwing all her belongings at him in anger!!

Alright friends..I know this time the chapter si a bit short. But m very busy today and had to visit one of my relatives. M updating my FF from relatives place, with their data card.
LOL
LOL
...So please ignore the mistakes, and hope you all like it. Its not very romantic, but next chapter will make it sweet and romantic promise
Smile
Tongue