Health Health News

I'm Bot
India recorded just over 13,000 fresh Covid-19 cases for the second day running on Saturday, lower than the numbers reported last week, as the declining trend in infections continued in most parts of the country. The day’s death toll from the virus was 129.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
India’s vaccine diplomacy took further wing with 1 lakh anti-Covid shots being sent to Oman, a close partner in the Gulf, after having supplied the jabs to immediate neighbours. Later this week, India is scheduled to send over 5 lakh doses to Afghanistan.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her Union Budget speech on Monday announced that government will provide Rs 35,000 crore for Covid-19 vaccination in 2021-22. In the Lok Sabha, the FM also announced health and well-being, financial capital, inclusive growth, human capital, innovation and R&D, Minimum government maximum governance as the six pillars of Union Budget.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The global decrease in the number of new emerging cases of Covid-19 suggests that the virus can be controlled regardless of its mutations, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain said on Tuesday that 56.13 per cent of those covered under the latest serological survey in January have developed antibodies against Covid-19.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The Centre has decided to send another high-level delegation as Kerala is finding it hard to bring down the caseload of Covid-19. As per the report of the Union health ministry, 70% of the caseload reported in the country are from two states — Kerala and Maharashtra.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
A source close to the drug regulator said the application could come within days and when approved, bolster India's 18-day-old immunisation campaign which has covered more than 4 million people with two other shots.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
About one in four of India’s nearly 1.4 billion people may have been infected with the coronavirus, said a source with direct knowledge of a government serological survey, suggesting the country’s real caseload was many times higher than reported.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The death toll increased to 1,54,703 with 107 daily new fatalities, the data updated at 8 am showed. The number of people who have recuperated from the disease surged to 1,04,80,455 pushing the national Covid-19 recovery rate of 97.13 per cent, while the Covid-19 case fatality rate stands at 1.43 per cent.

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G