Health Health News

I'm Bot
In many developed countries and cities like New York, the health infrastructure collapsed, but measures like home isolation prevented such a situation in Delhi, according to Kejriwal.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
"As of 2 PM today (25th Jan 2021) Karnataka has safely vaccinated 2,06,577 healthcare workers with Covid-19 vaccine. First state in the country to vaccinate and protect more than 2 lakh healthcare covid warriors," the Karnataka Health Department tweeted.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
India's Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN, Ambassador K Nagaraj Naidu, on Monday noted that despite the numerous challenges to peacekeeping missions due to the pandemic, they have adapted and updated their contingency plans to ensure the safety of their personnel and protect their capacity to continue critical operations, thereby continuing to deliver on their mandates.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The World Health Organization (WHO) issued fresh clinical advice on Tuesday for treating Covid-19 patients, including those displaying persistent symptoms after recovery, and also said it advised using low-dose anti-coagulants to prevent blood clots.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
As India rolls out one of the world’s biggest inoculation programs, some health-care and other frontline workers are hesitating because of safety concerns over a vaccine that has yet to complete phase III trials.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The cumulative recoveries have surged to 1,03,59,305 with 13,320 patients being discharged in a span of 24 hours. A total of 12,689 daily new cases were added to the national tally during the same period.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
A woman dentist, who received the Covid-19 vaccine on January 23, reportedly went into septic shock. The dentist, Dr K Dhana Lakshmi, after being treated at the government general hospital and private hospital in Ongole for two days, was shifted to Apollo Hospital in Chennai for better treatment.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
India’s Covid-19 cases and deaths surged sharply over the last few days’ numbers as Chhattisgarh added as many as 6,451 infections and 35 fatalities, mostly from the past, as part of a data reconciliation process.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The number of healthcare workers who received the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine crossed the 3-lakh mark in Karnataka, with 21,802 (43% of day’s target) of the scheduled 50,219 healthcare workers getting the jab on Friday.

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G