Health Health News

I'm Bot
The IMF Managing Director during a global media roundtable on Thursday predicted a less bad outlook for India in the upcoming World Economic Update due to the steps taken by it.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
On December 31 last year, Union Home Secretary Ajay Bhalla wrote to Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora requesting the commission's help in identifying people above 50 years of age at the polling station level, the sources said.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched on Saturday one of the world's largest vaccination campaigns, as part of efforts by the populous nation to bring the Covid-19 pandemic under control starting with two locally-manufactured shots.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Doctors in Norway have been asked to conduct more thorough evaluations of very frail elderly patients in line to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, following the reported deaths, the prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ) reported late Friday.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
For Britain, the discovery came too late to prevent a punishing new wave of COVID-19 that has put its hospitals on the brink of having to deny lifesaving care. The variant was already spreading fast, abetted by the government’s lax restrictions during the fall and early winter.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The daily coronavirus infections fell below 14,000 for the second time this month taking India's Covid-19 caseload to 1,05,71,773, while 145 new fatalities were recorded, the lowest in around eight months, according to the Union Health Ministry data updated on Monday.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Millions of people aged 70 and over and those clinically extremely vulnerable to Covid-19 will be invited to get their vaccinations as the National Health Service (NHS) expands the rollout of the vaccines to the next priority groups from Monday.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
According to the fact sheet for the vaccine recipient by the Serum Institute of India, one should not get the Covishield vaccine if the person had a severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of this vaccine.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
In a span of 24 hours, 2,23,669 people were vaccinated for Covid-19 across 3,930 sessions taking the cumulative total of people vaccinated to 4,54,049 (across 7,860 sessions conducted so far) in the country, the ministry said.

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G