Erotica NAZRIYA (as medical studant)

He immediately spread his leg and pulls Nazriya close to him and made her sit in between his legs, with his dick straight in front of her face.

When say Nazriya at that angle he could not believe it, it felt like one of those dreams. When he was in her class teaching he would always see her and once the period was over he would rush into the bathroom and masturbate thinking about her. This is the case for the entire male teacher attending her class.

Now back to reality, Nazriya was sitting in front of his dick and was looking at the limp dick which she was about to give life.

"stop staring and continue" he shouted.

Nazriya immediately took the dick and inserted into her mouth and started to move her head to and fro. Seeing this he pulled his dick out of her mouth and asked her to stop. Nazriya didn’t understand why he made her to stop and looked at his face.

"you are doing it all wrong"

"but sir this is what you asked me to do to the old man"

"yes, but that is only for beginners. Now follow my instruction and do what I say"

"yes sir"

"first hold my dick with your hand and then use your tongue and lick the tip of my dick head and then move your mouth towards my ball and suck it gently and again use your tongue and lick my entire dick"

"yes sir"

"now continue"

Then Nazriya came back to her position and with her left hand hold his dick and using her soft pink tongue licked the tip of his cock. When her tongue touched his shaft he closed his eyes and dropped back on the couch and enjoyed it.

After sucking his cock head for few minutes she felt that his dick was starting in between her hand. Then she moved her mouth towards his balls and sucked it gently. There was some hair on the ball that made her choke a little.

Nazriya after sucking his ball moved to the next task and almost covered the whole dick with her saliva. While she was sucking and licking the cock she was using her thumb to rub the tip of his dick which made him more excited. When she was done doing this his dick was almost hard.

Then he instructed her to take his cock in and suck it. As instructed Nazriya took his dick in her mouth and started to move her head back and front slowly, while she was sucking his dick he asked her to use her hand and massage his balls. Nazriya did as she was told.

After almost 10 minutes of soft blowjob, the professor's mood touched his peak. He immediately placed his hand on the back of Nazriyas head and stood up with his dick in her mouth and started to move his hips back and front vigorously like a sex hungry maniac. He pumped her hard that saliva started splashing out of her mouth over his dick and even over his stomach. Nazriya tried to get out of this but his hold over her head was to strong.

He continued to mouth fuck her for another 20 minutes and shouted

"oh ya...oh ya... I am gona cum... aahhhaaaahhh..."

And unloaded a huge amount of his hot cum into her mouth. He held her head tight until he was completely empty and freed his grip. Immediately after he freed her Nazriya started to choke and spit all the sperm in her mouth. She recovered from it after few minutes only.

"why did you do that for"

"sorry Nazriya I got too excited, anyway look you have successfully completed your class today"

"what do you mean today"

"ya, this is only day one of your class. I would make you perfect doctor in this field trip. I promise"

"now go to the bathroom and clean yourself and go to bed. We are having a big day ahead"

Nazriya went into the bathroom and cleaned her face and when she came back the professor is fully dressed and was watching cricket match in the TV. After one hour others also returned and they all went to bed in their respective places.

wait for next update....
preview+%282%29.jpg

Next morning after Bindhu and the guys left, Nazriya and the professor got ready to go to the hospital. Nazriya was wearing a chuddar and the white over coat. When they were about to leave the professor asked her to change her chuddar and were a sari. He said that she would look brilliant in a sari and the white over coat. So she went back into the house and changed into a sari and came back. The professor saw her in sari for the first time and he got an instant hard on.

"you look really brilliant in this dress"

"thank you sir"

"common lets go, its already late"

They reached the hospital in the next 10 minute. They entered the hospital and made preparation for the day. While Nazriya was bending down and doing her work the professor saw her navel, since it is a power cut day the fan in the hospital did not work and her navel had some sweat drops that are shining in the light.

Seeing this the professor got a instant hard on and he want to masturbate immediately. Suddenly a new plan got into his mind.

"Nazriya do you remember the entire lesson I thought you last night"

"yes sir"

"come into the consulting room we shall review the lesson"

Saying that he entered the next room and Nazriya followed him into the room. The room consists of a table covered with a big sheet and three chairs. The professor pulled a chair and sat on it spreding his legs.

"common Nazriya kneel in front of me and remove my pants zippers with your mouth first"

busty_blonde_sucks_cock_under_table-3+copy.jpg

Nazriya as instructed moved her face towards his zippers and tried to open it with her mouth. While she was trying her face rubbed his cock over his pants frequently, which made his cock even harder. After some hard work Nazriya opened his zippers and took out his cock and started sucking it.

First she gave him few strokes and sucked his balls at the same time. Then she moved her tongue to the head of his cock and circled it with the tip of her tongue. After some licking of his dick she took the entire dick into her mouth and moved her head to and fro, while sucking his dick she used her hands to massage his balls. And while she was sucking his dick he could see Nazriya's cleavage with some sweat drops. The sweat drops move towards her cleavage cracks while she was moving her head. The sensation was too high that the professor could not hold back. He holds her head tightly and splashed his cum deep into her throat. As usual Nazrya choked and spit the cum on the floor

Then she went into the bathroom and freshened herself. While she was in the bathroom the old man came into the consulting room.

"how is your health sir" professor asked him.

"its better than before, but I am not entirely fine sir"

"its fine, before we leave your village, we will make you good as new"

"thank you doctor"

While they were chatting Nazriya came into the room from the bathroom.

"Nazriya, your favourite patient is her, come and do your job"

Nazriya came close to him and took his hand and checked his pulse. Then she placed the two ends of the stethoscope in her ears and checked his heartbeat. When she was about to remove it from her ears the professor stopped her.

"Nazriya stop, now check the vibrating pulse in his dick using your stethoscope”

Nazriya took the old man's dick out of his lungie and placed the stethoscope in his dick and examined it.

"sir pulse rate is little slow in his penis sir"

"as I thought, since he has not ejected his load for months they are still inside him and haunting him. Now it’s your job to save him. You must make him eject a maximum amount of sperm out of his body"

"sure sir"

"don’t worry, just follow my guidance without questioning and I will be always there for you"

"yes...sir"

"now remove your over coat and put it on the table over there"

"why sir"

"Since you’re going to sit on your knees I don’t want your white dress to get dirty"

"ok sir"

Nazriya removed her over coat and placed it on the table. Without the over coat Nazriya looked amazing in her transparent sari, throw which her navel and her blouse are clearly visible. The professor wanted to run towards her and grab those meat buns and chew it. But he controlled his emotions and wants to move one step at a time.

Nazriya after putting her coat on the table moved straight to the old man and sat on her knees and took his dick out and gave him few strokes and then used her tongue. After licking it for a while she inserted it into her mouth and started blowing it.

It was almost 15 minutes and dick was still limp. She then looked at her professor like asking him for help. The professor asked her to stop it.

"you are doing it all wrong, there is no passion in your work. Now follow my instruction"

The professor made her take the old man's cock back into her mouth and suck it. While she was sucking the dick he went behind her and removed the pallu of her sari. Nazriya was shocked and pulled her mouth from the cock and took her pallu and covered her blouse.

"sir what do you think you are doing"

"just helping you to improve on your passion, if you are uncomfortable with this then you may go to counsel the villagers and Bindhu can take this doctor post of yours"

Nazriya thought for a minute...

"no sir, I can do it. Please don’t switch my position"

"then don’t question my training, just do what I say. If I hear any nonsense from you, you won’t get a second chance"

"yes sir"

"now get back in your knees and take his cock in your mouth"

Nazriya immediately took the cock back into her mouth and started sucking it. The professor once again sat beside her and removed her pallu, this time Nazriya didn’t object him and continued sucking his cock. Then he brought his arms from behind and placed his palm on each of her boobs over her blouse and pressed with his fingers like pressing a horn. Nazriya didn’t mind it and continued sucking

justin_timberlake_cupping_mil+copy.jpg

Nazriya do you feel any shock waves flowing
Through your body"

She just shakes her head to say yes..

"send those waves through your mouth to his dick, that would do the trick"

He started cupping her boobs with more pressure and the action made her sweat like hell and her blouse was soaking wet due to the sweat and her bra layer is visible through it.

Meanwhile the old man's dick started to grow harder and harder in her mouth. The professor stopped cupping and said

"Nazriya take the cock out of your mouth and place it between your breast and give his dick the soft feel of your breast"

Nazriya without saying anything took his saliva covered semi hard dick and placed it between her blouse covered breasts and grabbed it with her two melon like boobs and started moving her boobs up and down his shaft and gave him the best tit fuck.

tumblr_m5t1z1FBOn1r7kdhoo1_1280+copy.jpg

"ah...ah...ah.." the old man shouted in pleasure.

The professor was still behind her back and was sucking the sweat of her back and neck.

"Nazriya dear your sweat tastes good"

After ten minutes of titjob, the professor asked her to stop and brought his hands to her blouse and started unhooking it. Nazriya wanted to stop him but she doesn’t want to make him mad again. So she didn’t so any response to this. In few seconds he removed both her bra and blouse and put it near the over coat on the table. Then he placed his hands on her naked boobs and cupped and enjoyed it for a while. While he was playing with her tits the old man inserted his dick back into her mouth and received a blowjob.

"now show what you can do with these pair of meats" professor said.

Nazriya took the lubricated dick and placed it between her tits and started moving it. Her saliva and sweat mixed in the process and gave a smooth ride. After another 10 minutes the old man's body shake and he unloaded a huge amount of cum straight on her neck and it flowed back over her boobs.

Then Nazriya went back into the bathroom and took a bath and came back wearing her dress. The old man thanked both and left saying "see you guys tomorrow".

In evening 4.30 Nazriya and the professor went back to their place and the professor sketched a new plan for the night...

TO BE CONTINUED...

In 15 minutes Nazriya and the professor reached the cottage and they freshened up and changed their dress.
Around 5'o clock Bindhu and the other guys reached the place.

"welcome back guys how did the day went" professor asked them

"as usual more illiterate people same speech"

"well I am having a new project for you, I think you are going to like it"

"what sir" one of the student asked eagerly.

"you four are going to the next town to attend a medical meeting for two days"

When they heard town they were all excited and jumped in joy.

"what about Nazriya sir" Bindhu asked.

"we have signed a contract of taking care of this village hospital for a weak. So we can’t leave with you"

"ok sir, when are we leaving"

"in another half-an-hour"

"what..."

"the arrangements are already made, our bus would take you to the town and leave you guys their and would pick you two days later. And here is a letter for the conference"

Then he gave them the letter and in few minutes they packed their stuffs and left. The professor's plan has worked perfectly and he and Nazriya would be alone for the next two days

That night around 7:30 he started his game. He became completely naked and called Nazriya to the couch (she was wearing a t-shirt and track pant) and played a erotic masturbation movie of a girl and they both watched it.

preview+%282%29.jpg

The girl in the movie was completely naked on bed and was cupping her boobs with one hand and fingering her pussey with the other, letting out loud moans.

Nazriya stated to feel strange due to the loud moan and she felt wet between her legs. Then she turned her head and watched her professor. He didn’t take his eye of the TV and then she brought her view to his penis. She was surprised when she saw it. It was very hard and standing erect without even touching it. The professor noticed her staring at his penis.

"hai Nazriya come and sit on my lap, I want to teach you a new technique today".

Then Nazriya stood up and sat on his lap. He placed his left hand on her left boobs and right hand on her pussey over her dress and massaged them at the same time. This made Nazriya out of control and she started to moan louder the surpassed the TV volume.

While Nazriya was in the world of excitement, the professor suddenly stopped fondling her and pushed her off his lap on to the floor.

"why did you do that for"

"its time you learn to make a man’s cock hard without even touching it"

"!!!!"

"have you ever masturbated before"

"no sir"

"ok, its time you learn to satisfy yourself and make a men’s cock crazy"

He asked her to remove her t-shirt and she did it. Then he asked her to take her pants and get naked. She thought for a while and then removed her pants and stood completely nude in front of him.

"now sit on the floor and use your hands and massage your tits"

Nazriya took her hands and placed it on her boobs and started pressing it. While she was pressing her boobs he asked her to pinch her nipples and she did it as well. She continued it for another few minutes.

"now use one of your hand and rub your pussey and after making it wet insert your finger into your pussey and move it in and out"

preview+copy.jpg

Nazriya did as he said without questioning as if she was in a spell. Few seconds after she put her finger into her pussey she started to moan louder and the sound kept on rising with her pace. The professor could not take this any longer he immediately rushed towards her and inserted his dick inside her mouth and started mouth fucking her.

He also started moaning while pumping her mouth. The whole room was filled with...
"oh....oh...ohhhh..ahhhaaa..yessss" and "ummm...umm.."
Sounds.

After a hard fuck of her mouth for 15 minutes he came inside her mouth and it over flowed to her boobs and on to the floor and in few seconds later Nazriya reached her first orgasm. And both collapsed on the floor and slept all night naked on the floor that was covered by their juice and sweat.