Erotica NAZRIYA (as medical studant)

Then they made her lie down on the table with her head hanging at on one end. The old man stood in front of her legs and separated her legs and inserted his cock into her pussey and started fucking her. The professor moved towards her head which was hanging on the other side of the table and inserted his dick inside her mouth and started to face fuck her very roughly that saliva started to pump out of her mouth. Her mouth was too full that she could not even let out a small sound.
NAZ+%287%29.jpg

After some hard fucking they were about to cum and they took their cock out and sprayed all their cum all over her navel, tits and face. Nazriya laid down in the table like a dirty bitch covered with loads of cum.
After few minutes the old man and professor regained their strength. But Nazriya was still lying on the table like a log and was murmuring
“it’s enough I can’t take it any mooore, pleaseee” in mild voice.
“hai doctor, I am sick of releasing my load over the bitch’s body. I want to cum inside her, I don’t care if she get pregnant”
When Nazriya heard this her eye ball popped out.
“be patient my friend. You won’t have any problem if she gets pregnant but I do”
“but doctor sir…”
“but I can help you with that”
Saying that he picked his bag and took something from it.
“look this is a birth control tablet, if anyone takes it they won’t get pregnant”
He then asked Nazriya to take the pill,
“please professor I can’t do this anymore, I am tired. plzzzz sir”
“look Nazriya the man standing there is really hungry for you. He would fuck you anyway, with or without your wish. When he does that he would surely release all his load inside you. And do you want to have the kid of that old man or are you willing to take this pill”
Nazriya laid silently.
“ok then let’s make a deal. If you take the pill it would be the last session tonight”
Nazriya thought for a while and agreed to his deal and took the pills. After the professor carried her in his shoulder and put her on the bed.
288372297.jpg

Then the professor and the old man joined her on the bed and wasted no time. The professor kissed her lips and sucked it while his hand was cupping her boobs. And the old man was licking and sucking her navel while his hand was playing with her cunt.
The old man who was playing with her pussey lowered her hand further and rubbed her ass hole with his finger. Nazriya felt slightly uncomfortable and did not mind it. After few minutes the old man slowly inserted his middle finger into her ass hole. When he pushed it deeper Nazriya’s body shivered and she screamed
“aaaahhhhhhhaaaa…”
Then the old man slowly started to fuck her ass hole with his finger and gradually increased the pace. Nazriya too moaned in response to his finger fucking while the professor was still fondling and sucking her boobs and face. The old man accelerated his pace.
“oooohhhhoo…yaaa” Nazriya shouted and reached her orgasm, by which she covered the old man’s hand with her love juice.
Then the professor made Nazriya to stand in doggie position. He moved in front of her face and rubbed his dick in her face and inserted it into her mouth and started face fucking her. The old man went behind her and spit some saliva on his hand and rubbed it over her pussey. Then he hold his dick on his hand and rubbed it over her pussey for few seconds and with a huge thrust pushed it into her vagina and started moving his hip to and fro with a rapid speed. They both moved in same rhythm and Nazriya started to enjoy it with some little moan.
“ummmumm..ummmgg”

After fucking her pussey for a while the old man took his dick out and again spit some of his saliva on his hand and this time he rubbed it over her ass hole. When he rubbed her ass hole Nazriya knew what he was about to do, she immediately pulled her mouth from professors dick.
“please don’t put it inside my butt…. please…” Nazriya pleaded to the old man.
When she completed the statement, she received a hard slap from the professor.
“bitch, how dare you take your mouth from my dick without my permission”
Saying that he holds her head tightly and put his cock back into her mouth and deep throated her and fucked her mouth even harder than before. He signalled the old man to continue what he was about to do.
Then the old man lowered his face towards her ass and licked her ass for a while. After tasting her ass hole he collected some saliva and spit it straight on her ass hole. He then placed his cock head over her ass hole and dipped it slowly and it slowly parted her ass hole and entered her ass. He then without any warning applied huge pressure to his dick and inserted his whole cock into her ass.
“aahhhhhhaaaa….” Nazriya shouted in pain.
NAZ+%285%29.jpg

The professor once again hold her head and put his dick into her mouth and fucked her. Meanwhile the old man kept his dick inside her ass for few minutes for her to relax. And once she was calm he slowly started moving his hips and gradually increased the pace. In few minutes they both started fucking her ass and mouth vigorously.
“ohhhh..ohhhh…I am gona cum…” both shouted and the old man released his load inside her ass and the professor filled her mouth. During this fucking Nazriya reached her orgasm twice.
Then they both changed position, the professor lied down on the bed and made Nazriya to sit down on his cock and the old man went to her side and put his dick into her mouth and received a blowjob. While giving the blowjob the professor asked her to move her hips up and down over his dick. And Nazriya did as she was asked to do.
In no time the old man’s dick was hard and ready for the next round. He took his dick out of her mouth and rushed behind her and pushed her and her lye down over the professor with her breast touching his chest. He immediately pushed his dick into her ass hole and straight away started fucking her hard.
naz+%286%29.jpg

Now two cocks were penetrating her holes and were drilling her pussey and ass at the same time. She was letting out loud moans. This continued for another few minutes.
Then all three of them with a loud moan reached their climax and collapsed on the bed. Both the dicks were still in her holes and cum was flowing out of her holes. It was mid night and they all were tired and fell asleep in the same position, with Nazriya having two cocks in her ass and pussey.

It was 9’o clock in the morning and none of them seem to get off from the bed. Nazriya was sandwiched between both of them and were sleeping like they were dead. After another half an hour the old man woke up and saw Nazriya. Her face was too innocent and equally sexy, that he got a instant hard on. He moved close to her face and kissed her soft and smooth cheeks, then he took his tongue out and licked her cheeks in a passionate way. While licking her cheeks he could still taste the salty cum of last night’s action.
Then he slowly moved down towards her legs and spread them and started licking her pussey.
“mmmhhuuumm” Nazriya started moaning in her sleep. The professor wake up hearing the moaning sound.
“oh common man, give the bitch some slack. We are going to stay in your village for one week, so calm down”
“ok doctor”
“now you get ready and leave the place, other students may arrive any time today”
“can I come to the hospital doctor”
“No, we aren’t coming to the hospital today”
The old man showed a disappointing face.
“don’t worry my friend you can have her tomorrow”
“ok doctor, let me take a bath and leave”
When he turned to go to the bathroom he saw Nazriya stretching her body and opened her eyes. He smiled at her and she just turned her head away.
“hai doctor, why don’t we all go to the bathroom and take a bath together”
“noooo” Nazriya shouted.
“ok” professor said
“your friends may come any time now, there is now way we can get ready if we bath separately. Do you want your friends to know that you are a slut”
Nazriya sat still on the bed with tears filled in her eyes.
“now get of the bed and come to the bathroom with us”
Nazriya got of the bed and followed the professor into the bathroom.
“do you notice a thing Nazriya. You have not weard a single piece of dress for the last 30 to 36 hours”
Nazriya stood speechless. Then the old man holds her hand and pulled her close to him.
“ready to take a bath you dirty bitch”
Saying that he took a mug full of water and poured it over her breast. Then he used his hands to clean her boobs, during the process he massaged her while pumpkins for a while and even pinched her nipples. The old man did that on purpose, he just wanted to make her Horney and insert his dick into her pussey.

The actions of the old geek started to have some impact on Nazriya. But she didn’t want to give them any slack and she controlled her emotion. The old man tried hard, but it didn’t have any effect on her. Then the professor came behind her and poured some water on her back and rubbed it with his hands and felt the smoothness of her skin. He slowly moved his hands towards her butt and cupped it with water. He then kneeled beside her and separated her butt crack and started licking her ass hole.
Meanwhile the old man also kneeled in front of her and was licking her pussey. In few minutes Nazriya couldn’t control herself and started moving her hips in rhythm with their tongue.
After sucking and licking her private parts for a while, both stood up on either side of Nazriya.
“now its your turn” said the professor.
Nazriya understood what he said and went on her knees and stood in between them. Then she held both their cocks in each hand and started stroking it. After stroking for few minutes she took the cock one by one simultaneously and sucked it. This continued for few minutes.
HD-Cumshots-wallpapers-11+copy...jpg

“I am gona cum” both shouted and held her head and inserted their dick at the same time into her mouth and loaded a huge amount of cum into her mouth. After unloading their stuffs they removed their out of her mouth a the cum flow out of her mouth and on to her boobs. Then all three cleaned themself and got out of the bathroom and dressed after several hours. Then the old man said goodbye and left the house.
Nazriya and professor stayed in the house. Then they had food and took some rest. In the afternoon around 2’o clock, Bindhu and the other guys came back from the trip. When they reached the house they all freshened and had some food and went to sleep, since they were tired from their trip.

In the evening around 6:30 they all wake up and hade some tea together.
“how was your trip” Nazriya asked Bindhu.
“it was fun. How was your day in the hospital?”
“I was surrounded by sick people” saying that she looked at the professor and stared at him.
“are you free tonight or having any assignment tonight”
“why do you ask that”
“I heard that there is a special program in the temple tonight. I thought if you are free you could join us”
When Bindhu completed her statement, the professor said “yes she has no work tonight; she will come with you guys”.
Nazriya felt more than happy when she heard it. She thought that he would ravish her for all night since he has not fucked her today.
After finishing their tea all the students got ready and left the house and reached the temple at around 7:45. They roamed around the place for another half an hour.
1016079_391862554247669_240748041_n.jpg

“hai Naz, we are going into the temple there is a special pooja tonight. it will be till mid- night do you mind joining us”
Nazriya said no immediately. Since she was a Muslim she doesn’t want to go into the temple.
“then what will you do while we are gone. You can’t stay her and wait for us”
“I will sight see for a while and go back to our cabin”
“are you sure”
“don’t worry about me”
“ok then, we will be back as soon as the pooja is over”
Saying that Bindhu and the boys moved towards the temple. Nazriya knew that if she go back to the cabin the sex maniac (her professor) would fuck her soul out of her. So she thought of roaming around the temple and go home late after he was asleep.

Nazriya them went and stood near a bunch of kids who were playing there and watched them play. While she was enjoying the kids play, suddenly she felt a hand rubbing her butt over her saree. She immediately turned her head and was shocked. It was the old man.
“what are you doing, stop it someone may see”
The old man didn’t mind what she said and continued rubbing and pressing her butt.
“please don’t do this here”
“then where can I do it bitch”
Nazriya stood silently. Slowly he came even closer and moved his hands towards her Navel and rubbed and squeezed it.
“please stop, there are people around us”
“oh, then answer my question. Where can I do it”
“come to the hospital tomorrow”
“I can’t wait that long and I don’t mind what others think. I would just raise your saree up and would fuck you right her”
Nazriya was shocked when she heard it.
“of bitch if you are too shy to be in public then lets go to a lonely place”

He didn’t wait for Nazriya’s reply he just pulled her hand and started moving. Nazriya to didn’t resist him and went with him. He took her to the other side of the pond behind the temple. When they reached their Nazriya found two old men standing near the tree and she stopped following the old man and withdraws her hand from his hold.
“why did you stop bitch”
“there are two men standing there, let’s go somewhere else”
“oh those two, they are my friends. Actually they came here to meet them”
“what do you mean”
“they are my close friends, we always share everything”
“what”
“We even shared our wives”
“you pervert I am not going to agree to this”
“I am not asking your permission bitch. I am ordering you”
“I am not going to do this anyway”
The old man suddenly slapped her hard and Nazriya fell down on the ground.
“listen bitch I am going to say this only one time. I am not going to blackmail you to do anything. If you don’t obey me I would just kill you and bury you here”
Saying that he gave a huge kick to her gut and she started choking. He then pulled her hair and made her stand on her feet and asked her the follow him. Nazriya without saying a word followed him towards the other two men. When they went close towards them she saw their face. They were two old man with bolt head and dirty outfits. They were uglier than the old man and Nazriya felt disgusted.
“oh this is the bitch you were talking about” one man said.
“she is more beautiful than you said” the other man said.
Then the old man introduced the first man as John and the second as Amar. They took Nazriya to a ruined building which was near to the pond. It looked like a booth Bangla with some webbed furniture.

When they entered into the building John stopped Nazriya and removed the pallu of her saree and made her stand with her blouse showing the shape of her perfect boobs. He then hugged her with his chest pressing hard on her boobs over her blouse and licked and sucked her face and neck. Amar moved behind her and raised her petticoat and sucked her butt over her pantie and made it wet with his saliva. The old man took a stool and sat in a corner and took his dick in his hand and watched the show.
John after licking her for a while moved back from her boobs and unhooked her blouse and removed it and threw it near her saree. Now Nazriya’s boobs were covered only with her bra. John then removed the bra and threw it on the floor. He was mesmerised by the view of the perky breast of Nazriya.
“I have never seen a beautiful tits in my entire life” John said and he held the two flesh balls in each hand and buried his face between them and shacked his head and felt the smoothness of her boobs in his face. He then took his head out and started sucking her boobs simultaneously.
Meanwhile Amar removed Nazriya’s petticoat and panties and made her completely naked. He then parted her butt crack and sucked her ass hole and Nazriya’s body began to shiver when his tongue touched her ass.
After a while the old man got off from the stool and moved towards them.
At that time John has finished sucking her boobs and kneeled down and had the taste of her navel. He was using his tongue and drilling her belly button and Amar was still having the taste of her ass hole. Nazriya had no other choice but to enjoy the moment with those old goons. She closed her eyes and let out some moans, which added some spice to the situation.
The old man came close to Nazriya and held her head and turned it towards him and planted a kiss on her lips while fondling her boobs with one hand. Nazriya also responded by sucking back the old man’s lips.
The three old man enjoyed this for a while.
“guys that is enough, lets take it to the next level” the old man said.
When he said this John and Amar stood up and all three started removing their dress and become naked in a flash. Nazriya was shocked to see the dick of the other to old men, they were enormous in length and thickness.
“is this bitch a good sucker” John asked.
“you are about to find out” the old man replied.

Then John moved forward and placed his hand on Nazriya’s shoulder and made her sit on her knees. Then John stood in front of her and the other two on either side of her. Nazriya didn’t wait for them to say what to do. She immediately took John’s dick into her mouth and the other two dick in each hand and gave them a blowjob and hand job simultaneously.
“aaahhhhaaa… youuu are righttt she is aaa good suckerrr” John said.
After sucking John for few minutes she took his cock out and took Amar’s dick into her mouth and after a while she sucked the old man’s dick. She took turns and made all three men’s dick rock hard.
John made Nazriya lye down on the floor and spread her legs and started sucking her pussey. The old man went and sat on top of her belly and held her boobs with both hands and placed his dick between the boobs and started tit fucking her. Amer turned her head to his side and inserted his dick into her mouth and fucked her mouth.
DSC_0062+copy.jpg

John after making her pussey wet took his cock in his hand and penetrated it into her wet cunt and started fucking her pussey. After continuously fucking her for few minutes he made a loud moan and ejected all his load over her belly. Then Amar and the old man took turn and fucked her pussey. When they were done fucking her Nazriya ‘s body was completely covered with their jizz. After resting for a while they had two more session with her and almost took the life out of her. They continuously fucked her for almost 3 hours.
After the final session all stayed naked on the floor. Nazriya reached multiple orgasm during her session with the three perverts. After few minutes Nazriya slowly looked at her wrist watch, it was 11:15. She remembered that Bindhu and the guys would return home soon and if she was not there they would ask her too many questions. She stood up and saw all the guys sleeping and she took her cloths and went to the pond and cleaned all the cum from her body and whore her dress and rushed to the cabin and pretended to be sleeping. In another 15 minutes after she reached others came back and went to bed. Nazriya didn’t get a sleep thinking of how her life has changed in a span of four days.