Erotica NAZRIYA (as medical studant)

Next day in the morning Nazriya wake up with a strange sensation. When she opened her eyes she found her professor licking her pussey. She wanted to stop him but the feeling of his tongue over her pussey was too good, that she started to let out some small moans. When the professor heard the moan

519722_03af319_770x2000+copy.jpg

"oh you are awake, I was just !!!!.."

"sir please stop talking and continue the lesson"

"oh the lesson, yes ok ok"

Nazriya raised her pussey up to his mouth and he placed his tongue back on her pussey and started sucking it. While he was licking Nazriya shakes her hips and let out some sweat moans.

After sucking the surface of the pussey he inserted his tongue into her vagina and started to tongue fuck her.

Nazriya shouted "ah ah ah...yes... sir.. it feels good"

While they were enjoying the heaven in that small cottage, suddenly they heard the door opening. Both stopped and turned their head towards the door. It was the old man.

"having fun without me" the old man asked

"what are you doing here"

"I went to the hospital it was closed, so I thought of paying you guys a visit to see weather everything is fine"

"its ok you can have the treatment her today. First lock the door and remove your dress and sit near her mouth"

The old man locked the door and got naked in a flash and went to her face and inserted his dick inside her mouth and started to move his dick in and out of her mouth very fast and Nazriya was enjoying her two mouths being used and let out loud moans.

aaaaa.jpg

After some minutes Nazriya reached her first orgasm and splashed her juice over her professor’s face. And the old man came into her mouth and he fell down exhausted.

"what have you done Nazriya, you have made me nasty with your juice"

"sorry sir I couldn’t control it"

"now clean all these stuffs from my face"

Nazriya stood up to get some water

"where are you going"

"to bring some water to clean you sir"

"we don’t need any water to clean this, just use your spongy tongue and dry it clean of my face"

Nazriya walked straight to him and opened her mouth and took her tongue out and started to lick her juice of his cheeks.

While she was cleaning his face, he put his hand around her hips and pulled her even closer to him and inserted his middle finger into her pussey and started to drill her pussey and Nazriya loved it very much.

While she moved her tongue towards his mouth to clean it, he grabbed it with is mouth and started sucking it. He sucked it like a lollypop and increased his pace in each seconds in sucking her mouth and fingering her pussey. Meanwhile the old man came to his conscious and moved slowly towards them and knelled behind Nazriya and placed his hands on her ass and spread her ass crack and started licking her ass hole. In next few minutes she reached her second orgasm with a loud moan and collapsed and fell over the chest of her professor.

He then carried her and layed her on the bed and both the professor and the old man dressed and left the house to buy some food. The professor asked the old man to stay in the house for the night, since the other students will come back only the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED...

In another half an hour the professor and the old man returned back after having some food. When they opened the door Nazriya wake up from her slumber, she was so exhausted that she was unable to move and not even open her eyes. They both entered the house and then locked the door and placed the food they bought for Nazriya and went to the bed room to check whether she was awake.

When they entered the bedroom they saw Nazriya still on the bed naked with her eyes closed.

naz0.jpg

"the bitch is still sleeping" the old man said

When Nazriya heard this she was shocked and confused. She wanted to get off the bed and slap the old pervert, but she stayed on the bed to hear the whole conversation.

"since this was the first time something had entered her pussey she must be exhausted"

"thanks for giving me the chance to enjoy this beautiful bitch"

"I didn’t do it for you; I always wanted to taste that slutty body of her"

"by the way the medicine that you gave me to keep my dick limp was great, without that it may not have gone this far"

"yes, that is a special medicine that would not make your dick hard for nearly 20 to 30 minutes after it was taken"

"yes, it was great, not even those rose lips of her was unable to make my dick hard after I take the medicine. And the bitch thought that my dick was a dead one"

They started laughing.

"how come this bitch didn’t suspect your activities"

"she is such a bookworm and would do anything for her studies. I used that to my advantage"

When she heard this she get of the bed and slapped her professor on his cheeks. Both were shocked.

"how dare you use me as your sex toy. I was too stupid that I didn’t figure this out in the first place. Wait until I say everything to the cops and put you both behind the bars" Nazriya said with tears flowing from her eyes.

The old man was terrified, but the professor was laughing.

"if you go to the cops we are not the one who is going to be in trouble, it would be you and your father"

"what do you mean you pervert"

"just come with me"

Nazriya was totally confused and took the bed sheet and covered her body and followed them into the hall where the TV is. When they reached the hall the professor switched on the TV and inserted a disk into the drive and played it. When it started to play Nazriya's eye balls pumped out and her face was sweating.

It was the video of her doing a blowjob to the old man.

naz.jpg

"listen here sweetheart I have recorded all your sessions with us"

"so what, this is a perfect evidence for your activities"

"you don’t get it, look closely at the video, does it look like we are forcing you to do those stuffs. It looks like you were enjoying it"

Nazriya stood silently.

"if you wish to go to the cops you can go, it will be your words against ours. Above all think what would happen if you know about it, you know he is a heart patient. I don’t thing his heart could take a shock like that"

Nazriya knew he has all the aces and sat down on the floor and started crying. The professor went close to her and put his hand on her shoulder and patted her and said

"none of those would happen if you cooperate with me and do what I say"

Nazriya sat silently and cried, she knew that everything has gone out of her hands and agreed to his demands.

"you are always a bright student and once again you have proved that I was right"

"enough of this talking, this tear face is making my dick go crazy. Give me a good blowjob bitch"

Saying that he walked straight towards Nazriya, removing his cloths and throwing them away. He stood in front of her and put his hands on her head and forced his hard dick into her mouth and gave her a cruel mouth fuck.

"oh..yaaaa.. this is amazing... she is a perfect whore...ohhhhh" the old man shouted.

He took one hand from her head and placed it on her boobs and pressed it while mouth fucking her. He didn’t give her any space to breath and her face started to turn red.

In another 10 minutes the old man made a loud moan and unloaded into her mouth. Then he took his dick out and closed her mouth with his hand.

"not this time bitch, since you have not yet had your breakfast you can drink all my cum instead of spiting them on the floor"

nazriya9.jpg

With him covering her mouth and the entrance of her nose it was hard for her to breath and so she slowly drank all the cum in her mouth. Then the old man took his hand from her mouth and put back his cloths.

"Nazriya make sure you get used to this" professor said.

Then they made her eat the food they brought and the whole day Nazriya was not allowed to wear her cloths. The old man would often be near her and do some nasty things.

The whole day went like this and at around 7:30 pm the professor and the old man took Nazriya into the bed and made her lay between them and they both used their hands to feel the tender beauty of the young student.

Then they took one boobs for each and started sucking them for a while. The old man after sucking her breast for a while moved between her legs and licked her inner thighs and the professor moved to her mouth and took her lips between his mouth and sucked and extracted the juice from it and drank her saliva. While he was sucking her lips the old man advanced to her pussey and sucked it.

Tears were flowing on both her eyes down her cheeks. The professor noticed it and stopped sucking her lips and started to lick and drink the tears from her eyes.

"Nazriya darling your tears are as tasty as your saliva, I think you want to taste it as well"

Saying that he sucked all her tears on her cheeks and mixed it with his own saliva and opened her mouth and spil it into her mouth and made her swallow it.

"how does your tear tastes bitch"

Nazriya started to cry out loud, and he once again started to suck her lips and this time he cupped her boobs with his hands while sucking.

The old man now stopped sucking her pussy and inserted his middle finger into her pussey and moved it slowly in and out. Nazriya's body started to shake while he was finger fucking her.

The professor then stopped sucking her lips and stood up on the bed and gave his dick few strokes and he sat on Nazriya's boobs and inserted his dick into her mouth and started moving his hips back and front, and simultaneously rubbing her boobs with his butts. And his dick started to grow in her mouth with each thrust.

While he was mouth fucking her, the old man inserted two more fingers into her pussey and also increased his pace too. In few minutes Nazriya's pussey started to soak wet and her pussey juice started to flow through the old man's fingers. He then took the fingers out of her pussey and licked her juice from his fingers.

"hai doctor, I think your student is ready for you"

Hearing the old man's statement, the professor took his dick out of her mouth and stood of her boobs. He went towards the other end of the bed and sat on his knees between her legs. By this time his dick was rock hard, he took his cock in his hand and moved close to her dripping pussey.

"no sir don’t do this please" Nazriya pleaded.

"don’t over react sweaty, we both know you want this as much as I want"

"that’s not true"

"then prove it"

"how"

"me and the old man would grope, fondle and molish you for next 2 hour and you must not get turned on"

"what"

"ya, if you succeed, I would give back all the CD disks of you back to you and won’t come in your way"

Nazriya thought if she didn’t agree they would anyway force her, at least by agreeing she may have a chance. And she agreed to his game.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Soon after Nazriya agreed to their deal, the professor looked at the time, it was 7:57pm.

"so the time is now 7:57, we shall begin the contest of your will power starting from 8'o clock till 10'o clock. If you even submit to us one minute before 10 then you are going to be my fuck toy for the rest of your life"

Saying that he set the alarm to 10'o clock. In few seconds after that the clock strikes 8 and the old man jumped on to the bed and started fondling her boobs with both hands.

"stop it" the professor yelled at the old man.

"why, the time has started"

"be patient my friend we are having 2 long hours, lets climb one step at a time and follow my instructions and don’t rush into it"

Nazriya was still naked lying on the bed and listening to their conversation. After they were done speaking the professor took his mobile and moved towards Nazriya.

"now my dear slut spread your legs and show me your love hole"

Nazriya turned her face and didn’t make a move

"if you don’t co-operated the deal is off and we would do the thinks our way"

Hearing this statement Nazriya was terrified and immediately spread her legs and showed him her pussey.

"good girl"

Saying that he moved close towards her and bent between her legs and started licking her inner thighs close to her sweet pussey.
Then he moved towards her pussey and smelled her pussey.

"Nazriya baby your pussey smells wonderful"

"don’t talk like this"

"common bitch you are lying naked in front of two guys and talking like a good girl" said the old man

"don’t scare her. Now take that oil from the table"

The old man took the oil and gave it to the professor. He opened it and poured some oil in his hand and moved between Nazriya's legs and rubbed it over her pussey. When his hand touched her pussey Nazriya felt some shock flowing through her body and started biting her lower lips.

After covering the surface of her pussey with the oil, the professor inserted the oil finger into her pussey and applied oil in the inner wall of her pussey. When he inserted his finger into her pussey Nazriya started to let out some silent moans.

"umm..ohhh...ummm"

"getting excited already" professor asked her and moved his finger further in.

"noooo you pervert, I won’t give up that easily"

"let’s see about that"

He covered Nazriya's entire pussey with oil and gave the oil back to the old man. He then asked the old man to switch of the fan, since he wants her to sweat more.

Then he took his mobile and spread Nazriya's pussey and pushed it into her pussey.

"ahhhaaaa... what are you doing" Nazriya screamed in pain and pushed him.

"you dirty slut, how dare you push me"

He then asked the old man to bring a rope and tie her hands behind. The old man then went behind her and hold her legs and spread it for the professor.

He then inserted his mobile into her pussey with a single push and Nazriya screamed "aahhhhhaaaaa..." in high pitch.

"ok bitch, here is your first test. You must keep my mobile inside your vagina for the next 10 minutes. If you fail then the time will extend from 10 to 10:30"

Nazriya felt the pain but she felt comfortable once it was inside and thought that it was too easy and said ok to him.

Then the professor took another mobile and pressed some numbers on the key pad and in few seconds the mobile inside Nazriya's pussey started to vibrated and her body become uncomfortable.

Now she knew what he has done, he kept his mobile in vibrating mode and has inserted inside her pussey and he was dialling the mobile number in the other mobile.

The vibration was too high that it started to move out of her pussey and the oil is playing its part. Nazriya immediately crossed her legs and held it inside her.

"how does it feel inside now dear. You look uncomfortable"

Nazriya didn’t respond, she just closed her eyes and bit her lips. And suddenly the vibration stopped as the call ended. The professor again redialled and the mobile started to vibrated again inside her.

After making about 10 calls he looked at Nazriya she was still closing her eyes and concentrating on her legs. Professor disconnected the call and said

"so you got used to this vibration I think. So let’s see how you handle with little distraction"