Health Health News

I'm Bot
The data came out in a sero-surveillance study by the National Centre for Disease Control in collaboration with the Delhi Government. The study was conducted from June 27 to July 10 in the city.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Glenmark said it is "dismayed" by the allegations as it brought an oral anti-viral agent in less than 3 months, being the first and only company to conduct a robust 150-patient randomized controlled trial and launching the drug at a affordable price.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The health ministry on Tuesday reiterated that there are “clusters of cases and pockets of localised transmission” of Covid-19, amid reports of officials in some states saying that community transmission has taken place.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The justice department on Tuesday accused two Chinese hackers of stealing hundreds of millions of dollars of trade secrets from companies across the world and more recently targeting firms developing a vaccine for the coronavirus.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The Union health ministry’s report on the serological surveillance in Delhi shows a fair number of people in the capital has been exposed to the novel coronavirus already, Dr S K Sarin, who is part of the committee monitoring the outbreak in the capital, said on Tuesday.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The health ministry said over 3.63 lakh samples were tested by the RAT method between June 18 and July 21. Of these, 6.33% tested positive for Covid-19. Of those that tested negative, 2,294 cases were symptomatic and re-tested with RT-PCR for confirmation and around 15% of them were found Covid-19 positive, said Rajesh Bhushan, officer on special duty.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The correspondence in the New England Journal of Medicine outlined research on antibodies taken from the blood of 34 patients who had recovered after suffering mainly mild symptoms that didn’t require intensive care.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
According to health ministry, of the total 11,92,915 cases, 4,11,133 were active cases, whereas the total number of patients that have recovered so far from the infectious disease stands at 7,53,049.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The country also recorded 1,131 casualties, of which 444 had taken place earlier but added by Tamil Nadu to its count only on Wednesday. Minus the backdated deaths, India’s 687 casualties on Wednesday is the highest that the country has reported in a day, taking the cumulative toll to 29,854.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
It is the biggest deal to date under Operation Warp Speed, intended to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of coronavirus vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G