Health Health News

I'm Bot
Australia based investigative journalist Anthony Klan alleged that the infamous Wuhan Institute of Virology has signed a covert deal with the Pakistan military to collaborate research in “emerging infectious diseases” and biological control of transmitted diseases.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
India on Friday tested 4.2 lakh samples, the highest so far on a single day, for the coronavirus infection. It also recorded the highest number of new cases in a day at 48,894 even as tests per million (TPM) stood at 11,485. The health ministry said 3.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
CM: Situation Better, But Fight Still On“Delhi has reached 8th position in terms of no of active cases. Situation was bad till a few days back. We were at 2nd position,” chief minister Arvind Kejriwal tweeted.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The permission to market the drug was granted for the treatment of cytokine release syndrome in 'moderate' to 'severe' Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome patients due to COVID-19.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Patent and public health experts told TOI that India is a special case because of its huge population and it’s responsibility as the ‘pharmacy of the developing world’.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
"The objective is to make India self-reliant in production of 53 critical (active pharmaceutical ingredients) APIs or Key Starting Materials (KSMs), and in production of medical devices, for which India is crucially dependent upon imports," Sadananda Gowda, the federal minister for chemicals and fertilisers, tweeted on Monday.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
In an effort to ramp up testing capacity, ICMR has approved a total of 1,310 Covid-19 testing labs in both public (906) and private sector (404). This includes RT-PCR labs (668); TrueNat Labs (536) and CBNAAT Labs (106).

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G