Health Health News

I'm Bot
Private hospitals, which had to be pushed by the government to give up their beds to the city administration as it suffered with a lack of facilities for Covid-19 patients, are now in a situation where such reserved beds are going empty.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The needed proof: Volunteers won't know if they're getting the real shot or a dummy version. After two doses, scientists will closely track which group experiences more infections as they go about their daily routines, especially in areas where the virus still is spreading unchecked.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
European countries trying to repair the economic damage caused by the earlier lockdowns struggled to balance keeping the lifeline of tourism open while guarding against new flare-ups of infection.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
In a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi last week, Emmanuel Macron, French President announced the donation of medical equipment from France to India as well as technical expertise.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
After showing a dip on Monday, fresh cases again rose to 49,292 on Tuesday, the second-highest daily count after Sunday’s record of over 50,000, as per data collated from state governments. Deaths recorded during the day went past the previous single-day high of 757 on July 24.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
This is the second drug developed by Hetero after Covifor, the generic version of Remdesivir injection to be administered intravenously in a hospital for treatment of severe Covid-19, under the license from Gilead Sciences.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries on Wednesday said that a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd will acquire Aquinox Pharmaceuticals (Canada) Inc for $8.2 million.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
A day after directing the state to ensure strict implementation of ICMR guidelines to tackle the pandemic effectively, the high court on Wednesday issued notices to Telangana, Centre, ICMR, IRDA and drug control authorities for inaction on private hospitals.

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G