Health Health News

I'm Bot
Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has become the government's most visible face in the battle against the virus, and polls show him as its most trusted authority as well.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Since April 2020, 92 manufacturers have received a go-ahead by Gujarat Food and Drug Control Administration (FDCA) to make vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in the state. Of the total, 51 firms have got approvals for vitamin C and 41 for vitamin D3.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Meanwhile, the government has started identifying and designating private hospitals as Covid-19 hospitals to provide treatment under Arogyasri scheme. “The entire treatment for Covid-19 in network hospitals and designated Covid-19 private hospitals will be covered under Arogyasri and they are not authorised to charge anything more than the prescribed rates,” said senior IAS officer B Rajasekhar, Covid-19 special officer.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
This is the first phase of human clinical trial after the institute's ethics committee gave its approval for the trail for the indigenously developed COVID-19 vaccine candidate Covaxin.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The race for an indigenous vaccine against the novel coronavirus is on in earnest. Human trials using the vaccine candidates of two companies — Bharat Biotech and Zydus Cadila — are currently on in six cities in as many states.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
Even as India recorded yet another day of highest Covid-19 infections with 49,310 fresh cases recorded in the last 24 hours, the positivity rate hovered between 10.66% to 13% over last fortnight with top officials saying that the rise in cases was due to increased testing.

Continue reading...

I'm Bot
The 61-year-old chief minister said he is following all guidelines and has quarantined himself as per the advice of doctor. He also appealed to people of the state to be careful.

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G