Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Update 69 Vishal sick and Aditi with Darun

He stood at the threshold looking at them for a few seconds then stepped back in the lounge. Aditi felt the presence of someone and abruptly stood up and walked to the lounge in the state she was that is nude in her panty only to find Vishal lying on the sofa with closed eyes! She got panicked and hurried back in her bedroom and whispered to Darun that Vishal is back and is looking sick!! Both got quickly dressed and came in the lounge to ask Vishal what ‘was the matter.’

Vishal was really feeling very sick and weak. He could hardly speak and asked for a doctor. Aditi called Om to tell him to bring a doctor the quickest possible. Darun called Aditi aside and asked either Vishal found them in the bedroom Aditi said she does not know but it could be that he found everything. Yet Darun said just try to be normal and pretend that I just came to pay you a visit and we were both in the kitchen and you were making me a tea. Aditi said that is what she will pretend to be doing.

The doctor came after a while and checked Vishal and injected him plus prescribed some drugs. Darun went to buy the drugs and returned soon. Vishal needed to sleep by the injection he was given, and he was soon on his bed and dead asleep.

Darun closed the bedroom and took Aditi in the lounge to have sex with her. But Aditi was feeling afraid and refused. Darun cajoled her and succeeded to lay her on the couch and started undoing her dress. Aditi was letting him with reluctance. She was still imagining how she felt like Vishal was standing at the bedroom’s threshold while she was bending on the bed kissing Darun. She said that to Darun;

“I think he watched us while we were kissing, the moment I had just undressed and was bending on the bed kissing you.... it was at that very moment that I felt someone’s presence; so, I had got out and found him lying on the couch.... I believe he saw all!! What should I tell him now if he asks me?! I am very worried Darun!”

Darun at that moment badly needed to fuck her since that’s what for he had come so did not want to miss that and he continued palpating her boobs inside her dress and was undoing her bra and trying hard to get her dress out. Aditi was refusing still Darun succeeded to get rid of her dress and she was under him in bra and panty while he was crushing her on the couch and threw her bra on the floor followed by her panties..... Darun quickly parted both her legs and got in between and started licking her pussy while Aditi tossed. She was not able to concentrate on the sex at that moment, it was only Darun who was enjoying her body, she was only thinking of Vishal. She was worried, and her mind was in turmoil.

Darun continued licking and kissing her pussy trying to get her juices but Aditi was not wet, she was all dry there now since she was shocked by the recent event.... So Darun wetted her pussy with his spit and enforced two of his fingers in her hole and by holding her with his left palm under her ass with the other hand he deep fingered Aditi who continued tossing on the couch. Darun was looking in her face while doing that action admiring her small moans and hisses..... He loved to see her face changing colours while being fucked.

Soon Darun’s cock was in her mouth and he was fucking her throat. Aditi was at that time almost sitting on the couch while Darun was standing a bit crouched giving blows in her mouth. Aditi was with one hand holding his dick and with her other hand supporting her body by leaning over the couch. Darun was enjoying and went on pushing and pulling his dick into her mouth. Aditi despite being reluctant agreed to let him do to finish that at once....... without reaching her pussy Darun felt so much joy seeing her in that state of helplessness that he quickly felt his cum reaching the veins of his cock and groaned pressing her head with one hand and pressurizing his liquid into her throat!!! Aditi lifted her eyes looking in his face as she felt his hot thick sperm deep in her throat..... She chocked and pushed back her head by pressing her palm over his bowel and part of his cum dripped on her boobs and neck while Aditi coughed and spat out the remaining of his cum from her throat.

Darun continued to rub his cock over her lips, cheeks, and neck by holding it in his hand, and Aditi was letting him do..... He finally pressed his dick on her boobs and rubbed it on her nipples..... The dick was becoming soft and like a piece of soft rubber hanged in Darun’s hand who pleaded her to take it in her mouth...... Aditi pleased him by taking the tip in her mouth passing her tongue on the hole of the dick which made Darun whimper and shakes his body. The organ was now small and Aditi with a little smile said, “Hide it now it’s of no more use for me anymore!” And she laughed having said that.

After about 2 hours Darun got to leave. He was waiting for Vishal to wake up, but he was not getting awake, so, he left by explaining to Aditi not to let Vishal know anything although he will ask. When Darun was about to leave the apartment, it was then that Aditi came to hold Darun tightly in her arms and lovingly spoke to him. She placed her cheek on his chest, kissed it and as a child spoke;

“I am sorry I was not able to enjoy today. I know I did not please you like always, but please don’t mind we will do it better the next time okay honey?” Darun kissed her hard and said bye to her.

At 9 PM Vishal woke up and was feeling much better. He was very hungry he said and asked for meal. They both had dinner. Aditi was very caring and served him with love and was every now and then sitting on his lap and caressing his cheeks and running her fingers in her hair caring oh him like a baby.

And finally, while they were both on the couch in front on the TV Vishal talked.

Aditi was sitting crouched and her head was on his belly, Vishal’s arm was around her when he asked;

“So, Bhai enjoyed a lot with you? Since when did he start, today I want to know everything, I want to know all bit by bit.....I know everything about you, dad, Darun and Darsheel as well....... I have seen you with all now..... I am not angry neither I am disturbed. You know it adds spice to our sex life, so for me, this is not an issue, yet I want to know everything since the beginning.”

To be continued..............

Update 70 Aditi talks

And finally, while they were both on the couch in front on the TV Vishal talked.

Aditi was sitting crouched and her head was on his belly, Vishal’s arm was around her when he asked;

“So, Bhai enjoyed a lot with you? Since when did he start, today I want to know everything, I want to know all bit by bit.....I know everything about you, dad, Darun and Darsheel as well....... I have seen you with all now..... I am not angry neither I am disturbed. You know it adds spice to our sex life, so for me, this is not an issue, yet I want to know everything since the beginning.”

Aditi felt a little bit disturbed and did not know how to react and what to say. She looked in Vishal’s face interrogatively and wanted to assure herself either he meant what he just said! Vishal was continuously looking at her expecting her to talk. But since she was not replying he said;

“Come on sweetheart I am waiting!! tell me all ALL I said!!”

Aditi blushed and move out of the couch, walked a few steps, stopped near the door which leads on the terrace, glanced outside and opened the door, breathed some fresh air and looked back at Vishal who was still looking at her and following all her movements. She then took a deep breath and left a long sigh and walked back to him and placed her left knee on the couch where he was sitting and biting her lips asked;

“Are you sure that you won’t mind, and this won’t be an issue for you? I feel like there will be terrible disturbances in our relationship if I relate you everything!”

Vishal ran his hand on her knee and moved his palm upper over her things saying;

“Come on honey I told you I know everything and have seen you with each of them on different occasions.......”

Aditi: “Okay first you tell me when you saw me with each one of them?”

Vishal: “Oh no, shall we start arguing now on this issue? Don’t you believe me that I have seen you with all of them?.... Just like I just saw you with Darun today the same way I have seen you with dad and Darsheel as well that’s it!”

Aditi: “And when was that? Is it a long time back or recently?”

Vishal: “Oh come on baby how does that matter either its long ago or recently? The point is that they all come to see you here and that when I am not here.... right? So please stop asking questions now and answer me. Tell me when did all this start? Who started first? What was the situation etc..... Wait let me help you..... okay tell me, who proposed you first? Dad or any 1 of my 2 brothers?”

Aditi blushed again and turning her face aside replied;

“No, I won’t say that I have to start all from the beginning so that you may understand how it all started and how I was mixed up in all then got sort of addicted to it....”

Vishal held her hand and pulled her over his lap and looking in her face asked;

“Are you in love with any of them babe?”

Aditi smiled and instantly answered;

“I love every member of your family sweetheart even your sister!”

Vishal: “Well, ok ok, tell me one more thing, when we had been there for the festival celebrations last time, did any of them get you and I was not aware?”

Aditi: “Why do you want to know something in the middle? Why don’t you want to hear all from the beginning, that’s what you asked for isn’t it?”

Vishal: “Okay sorry, come on then start from the very beginning my love, I am so excited and eager to know everything, I am damn rock hard you see! Start darling start to tell me all!! Count down...... 5..... 4 ....... 3........ 2........1 and there you GO!!!!!!!!!”

Aditi felt her heartbeat racing in her chest and she felt her leg shaking before she started. She mustered much courage and pushed back the hair falling on her forehead, looked at Vishal’s expressions and said;

“It was only a few weeks after our wedding. I never had expected that I will be involved in such actions ever in my life.”

Vishal looked so happy and held Aditi in his arms saying;

“Wow!! Just a few weeks after our wedding? So fast it happened?”

Aditi hit him on his head and said;

“Listen it’s not that; now you tell me, do you know what goes on in your house over there? Did you ever take the time to understand or look around in your house if everything is going fine? No, you never did! But within the first few weeks, after I got in your house, I discovered things which made me have goosebumps.”

Vishal looked at her interrogatively and innocently asked;

“What? What should I have known? What did you know which I do not? Okay, tell it to me yourself what I am not aware of about that house!”

Aditi pressed her body to his and gently asked;

“Have you ever asked the question as to why Darun remains a bachelor? Why he did not get married?”

Vishal said;

“That’s easy question honey, Darun never wished to get married and gradually his age climbed fast and he decided to remain a bachelor.... but finally, he is lucky as I brought you in the house, so he now will never need a wife as he gets all with you!!”

Aditi laughed and said;

“No stupid!! It’s not about me that I am talking...... even before I reached your house Darun already had someone in his life that’s why he remains without getting married!!”

Vishal felt shocked and looking deep into Aditi’s eyes asked;

“What? Oh my God?! Do you mean Darun was bringing someone else in the house and you caught her with him? And because you found them together then he started flirting with you and that way he got you too? Is it that?”

Aditi sighed and looking up at the ceiling talking;

“Oh, God!! Will you please stop asking questions in between? Let me say everything and you listen quietly okay? Done? You got it?”

Vishal then placed his index finger to his lips and meant to obey!

And Aditi continued to relate;

“I found it queer one day as I could not see your little sister around. It was not her day to go out for sewing. It was midday at that time. I called Leena thrice but got no answer. So, I walked around the house still she was not to be seen. We had become very good friends in a very short time. We used to talk about anything and everything. She was only 18 years old and so was I. So we understood each other so very well. I looked for Leena in all rooms except for your father’s and Darun’s room. But at that time both your dad and Darun had gone to work so It could be that Leena would be looking for something in any of the two rooms I did not look for her...... So, I decided to walk to Darun’s room first had thought if I will not find her in his room I will then check in papa’s room. But I got goosebumps as I heard little hisses and sound coming from Darun’s room when I neared... my heart started beating fast and I felt hot. I gasped for air and felt frightened to open or knock the door....... I heard only female moans, so I thought could be Leena was masturbating or caressing herself, thus I dared to turn the door handle and it opened!!! And I got the shock of my life at that moment. Leena was almost nude with Darun on his bed with his cock in her mouth........”

To be continued...............

Update 71 Aditi continued to talk

I heard only female moans, so I thought could be Leena was masturbating or caressing herself, thus I dared to turn the door handle and it opened!!! And I got the shock of my life at that moment. Leena was almost nude with Darun on his bed with his cock in her mouth........”

Hearing that Vishal got an immense shock and kept looking in Aditi’s face while Aditi was trying to read his expression! She was expecting Vishal to ask something, but he was as though silenced and shook his head; stared in her face for a long while. Both were silent. She stopped talking. He got up and walked to the terrace to light a cigarette. Aditi kept sitting on the couch observing Vishal and asked herself if she was wrong by telling him about Leena. He heart pounded in her chest and she slowly walked to the terrace as well.

She neared him and put her hand on his shoulder saying;

“I think I should not have told you about that, isn’t it? It shocked you isn’t it so was I on that day darling. But since you wanted to know how it all started so I had to tell you from there, it started that way only sweetheart.”

Vishal puffed his cigarette and smiled with her saying;

“No, I am not shocked but wondering about Leena. I never had given a thought that she was grown up for such activities. And now really, I come to think why Darun bhai never wanted to get married, but since when were they involved in that activity? Do you know all? She must have told you everything, is it? She must have had an affair with bhai since she was younger am I right?”

Leena leaned her head on his shoulder and quietly asked;

“Do you still want me to continue to say all? Will, you not get disturbed like you just got?”

Vishal crushed the cigarette’s butt under his shoes and walked towards the lounge pulling Aditi by her wrist meanwhile talking;

“Yes, jaan I want to know more and more I am now getting more excited come on let’s sit there and you continue to tell!”

They were soon back on the couch and Aditi got to talk.

Aditi: “I stepped back immediately with my heart pounding fast after seeing that; Leena did not see me but Darun saw me opening and closing back the door.”

Vishal: “Why Leena did not see you, how come?”

Aditi: “She had her back facing the door I opened, and she was kneeling on the floor holding Darun’s dick in her hand giving him a blowjob while Darun’s face was facing the door so he saw me but pretended not having seen me, he had a queer smile on his face and looked in my eyes the moment I looked at him disappointed.... I ran as fast as I could to my room at that moment. I was feeling very afraid and my heart raced inside. I gasped for air and did not know what to do. I was thinking how to face Darun now. And I prayed that he does not let Leena know that I saw them. I did not want to talk about it with Leena and did not want to break or disturb our friendship. I wished I could talk to Darun right then and tell him not to say anything to Leena. So, I hurried back to that place and placed my ear to that door to listen if he was telling Leena that I was there. But I could hear his hisses and Leena’s moans. I got the idea to call Darun to tell him to keep quiet.......”

Vishal was listening with great interest and as Aditi took a rest to breathe in Vishal asked;

“So, did you call Darun on his mobile, I am sure you did!”

Aditi moved her hair from her forehead and looking in her husband’s face replied;

“Yes, I called immediately. He took the call and was panting while he talked. I told him not to let Aditi know that I saw them; he laughed and asked ‘why?’ I begged him to ignore my presence there, pleaded him to make as if I never opened the door and told him I will never talk about it to anybody...... but he laughed again. I could hear Leena’s whisper on the phone who was asking whom to he was talking. But Darun was taking pleasure to talk to me and suddenly said; ‘would you like to participate?’ I was shocked and only answered with a ‘shut up’ and hanged!............... I was feeling very ashamed and did not know how to face Leena if ever she was told about my presence there. Anyhow I kept inside my room for hours and waited for things to cool down. I was also asking myself how Leena will feel if she knew I saw her with Darun. She will feel very awkward and shy to face me I thought. I was feeling sorry for her. I was also very worried what will they think... they could be thinking that I am the type of people who mind into others business, they could call me the peeping tom or something like that, but I was not that, it was only by accident that I opened that door, I was not aware that Darun was in his room at that time of the day I believed him to be at work and I was only looking for Leena and accidentally fall on them!! Still, I was very worried and was thinking of what they would be thinking of me. I was feeling I was to be blamed for all that happened.... I cursed myself for having opened the door at that moment. I should not have opened the door I kept repeating to myself and banged my head...... And I fell asleep thinking of those worrying stuff.”

Vishal caressed Aditi’s head listening to her events and he felt Aditi was at that very moment also feeling guilty for having opened that door on that day and he cajoled her saying;

“No sweety you are not to be blamed at all for having opened the door on that day. You did what should have been done you are not guilty at all. okay now tell me what happened then?”

Aditi: “I was awoken after about an hour by a knock on my door. I heard that knock far away. I was like dreaming. My throat was like dry and my voice did not come out to answer, by then the door was opened... I thought Leena must by now have freed herself and coming to chat with me, but I was very much shocked to see Darun entering our bedroom. Both Darun and Darsheel were used to come to my room any time but after what I saw Darun doing I thought he will avoid facing me but had not expected him to come to my room! I immediately stood up from the bed arranging my pallu and looking in his face with worried expressions I quickly asked him’ ‘where is Leena?’ My heart was pounding faster inside, and I was like worried and afraid at that moment. He walked towards my bed with a smile on his lips and sat on the bed answering, ‘Why are you so worried about Leena Aditi?’....... I swallowed my saliva, yet I could hardly moisten my throat and asked, ‘does she know that I had seen her?’ But Darun was being mischievous and asked, ‘What if I tell you yes I told her everything?’ I said, ‘No you can’t do that she will feel very ashamed to face me please tell me did you really tell her that I was there?’ Then Darun held my wrist and started pulling me near him but I was resisting to approach.... still he succeeded in being stronger and made me sit over the bed by his side. I was almost shaking, and he said; ‘Look stop worrying like this. It’s not a sin that you committed. You were not aware that we were there isn’t it?’ I felt very much relieved by hearing him and looking in his face asked, ‘means you did not tell her, right? Thank you very much I am now relieved.’ But then Darun placed his arm over my shoulder and his fingers almost caressed the end part of it and I placed my hand over his hand to make him stop doing that......”

Update 72 Darun Leena continued.....

But then Darun placed his arm over my shoulder and his fingers almost caressed the end part of it and I placed my hand over his hand to make him stop doing that......”

Aditi continued telling Vishal:

“I felt awkward his touching me that way and stood up from the bed and walked to my wardrobe pretending to be looking for something. But he walked behind me with a smile saying, ‘Gradually you will learn much more about Leena my dear little sis in law, we will then have more to talk about her, for the moment I have not told her anything; you don’t worry you can face each other as nothing has happened but I ask myself how long you will stay without talking about our relationship with her....’ .... I was a bit lost by what he said so turned to face him asking what he meant by what he just said. He was by then standing close behind me near the wardrobe and dared put his hand over my shoulder and talked to me like in whispers placing his mouth close to my ears that I felt his breath and lips brushing my ears which made me get shivers. But he changed the topic and said like flirting with me, ‘Tell me how you felt when you saw her in that position with me.... how did your body react at that moment? I wish to know that...’ Since he said those words in whispers and was too close to me, I tried to slide my feet aside to get distant from him but he also slides his feet to keep close to me... I felt his body touching mine from behind and I had nowhere to move as the wardrobe was in front of me.”

Vishal was listening attentively but here interrupted by asking;

“His hands were still on your shoulder by then? It’s exciting! Your elder brother in law in your bedroom alone talking of a sexual act you just witnessed!! It’s so hot sweetheart! And it was the first-time wow!! Please continue....”

Aditi tried to read Vishal’s expression either he was really getting excited or he was pretending to just to know more about that still she continued;

“Yes, yes his palms were on my shoulder and he was trying to move his fingers touching the bare parts of my shoulders and his lips were too close to that part of my shoulder when he talked. My heart was beating faster and I was really feeling very awkward so I replied this time me changing subject avoiding to answer his question I asked, ‘Where is Leena now, she may come looking for me please move aside will you if she comes in she will wonder why you are standing so close to me!’ But he this time held me by putting both his hands over my belly from behind and his whole body was pressed against my back. I crouched to get out of his arms and while doing so my butt got pressed to his lower part.......”

Before Aditi could say more Vishal talked in between asking;

“Wow!! Superb, and did you feel his dick on your butt baby? Did he have a hard-on at that moment? I bet you felt that well please tell me!!”

Aditi avoided looking in Vishal’s eyes when she continued this time;

“Yes, I felt it, he had a hard-on, I felt his dick on my ass, but I was out of his grip by then and walked towards the door. I was sweating and panting. My heart pounding even harder. He followed me in quicker steps to stop me getting out and stood near the door, still talking in whispers again asking, ‘Okay before you go out just tell me, were you excited seeing her giving me a blowjob?’ I felt ashamed and blushed, I understood his intention and looked daggers at him and almost shouted, ‘I was excited you say, I was shocked damn it how dare you ask me such a dirty thing, you are a real asshole!!’ Saying that I slammed the door and was out in anger.

Vishal laughed loudly and looking in my face asked;

“You really told him that Oh my God! I wonder what was his expression at that time hahahaahaha!! Poor Darun bhai, how should he have felt to hear such words from a young sister in law aged 18, he is being over 40!!! Hahahaha didn’t you regret having said those words to him afterward honey hahahahaha I am still thinking of his reactions oh My God!!”

Aditi laughed seeing Vishal laughing that much. She was amused by Vishal’s reactions and she laughed with him and hit him with her fist over his chest!! But then Vishal asked her to continue to relate and added, “You are doing good by telling everything in detail from the beginning keep it up sweetheart, so what happened then?” So, Aditi continued;

“Since I was out of my room, I called Leena loudly so that Darun does not follow me. I did not turn back to look either he was out of my bedroom or not. When I called for Leena the second time, I heard her reply from the kitchen, so I walked towards the kitchen to join her there. And before I got inside the kitchen I turned back and found Darun getting out of the lounge, you know that from the kitchen door we can see the lounge’s main door, so he was leaving and by his hands gestures and by the movements of his lips I could understand he said, , ‘don’t tell Leena I met you I am leaving!’ I got in the kitchen and was looking at Leena who was looking jovial and as though nothing had happened. She was as normal as she usually is, and I wondered how could she feel so normal and act so after just having had such an act with her elder brother. I looked at her in a queer way which I should not have because she noticed and asked, ‘Is there anything wrong bhabi? Why are you looking pale like that?’ I then realised that I was not behaving normally that’s why she asked me that so I pretended to have a little headache and she immediately came to press my head saying in a childish way, ‘Oh my poor bhabi is having a headache wait I will make it disappear within seconds, they all say my hands and fingers have magic powers when I massage!’ when she said that I seized the opportunity to try her and asked sitting on the chair while her hands were on my forehead massaging it. I asked in a casual way’ ‘Oh really? And who are those who say your fingers have magical powers?’ she went on moving her fingers doing circular movements on both sides of my forehead and bubbling she said’ ‘All say that dad, Darun bhai and Darsheel!’ Then I closed my eyes leaning my head on her chest and asked, ‘So you use to massage them often?’ I heard her voice becoming sexy as she said’ ‘Hmm not often but when they complain having any pain, they ask me to masage saying that my fingers do magic, so I do massage the part they say are aching and soon they feel relieved hihihihi!!’ I tried to question her more asking which part of the body she does massage. She hesitated for a while and said, ‘Just like this their arms, legs or chest even the head like I am just doing yours... but dad often, too often ask me to rub oil over his back and shoulders and he gets relief like that.....’ At that moment I thought or rather visualised how she was holding Darun’s dick in her fingers while giving him the blowjob and got a sort of sensation and opened my eyes to look at her hands and asked her to stop as I was feeling better. She shouted, ‘You see bhabi this is the magic of my finger your pain disappeared, isn’t it? Yeaaaaaah!’”

To be continued....................

Update 73 Darun & Aditi

“I had a bad afternoon and worst evening that day thinking of all that. You were to be back late by 11 in that night that day as you had called and said that. In the evening when Darun was back I was avoiding looking at him but during dinner time I was compelled to talk to him in presence of all since I was serving dinner and he dared to touch me now and then stealing appropriate moments. Once I had to give him something and had to go by his side to serve him and he had patted my butt looking in others’ face when they were concentrating on their plates. When I was washing plates near the sink, he approached me twice and rubbed his lower parts pretending to rinse his hands, yet Leena was there too. Darsheel and dad were then watching TV and Darun told Leena, ‘Your favourite serial is going on you will not watch Leen?’ ...... He was getting Leena out of the kitchen to stay near me I understood that and had all the plates to be washed at that time. I asked Leena to finish gathering the plates before she leaves but Leena innocent of Darusn’s intentions kindly said, ‘Bhai do gather the plates for me I am off to watch my serials’ and she left running out of the kitchen leaving me alone with Darun!”

Vishal smiled looking in Aditi’s face and said;

“So, you got another suitor in the house that day!! And just like I used to stay with you in the kitchen when I was at home, he was replacing me huh? So, what did he do honey? Tell me, look my dick is erect listening to all these!”

Aditi: “You find this funny? I was very angry at that time and hated him! I wanted to hit him with a utensil at that moment!”

Vishal: “Oh that was the first approach that’s why you were feeling that way, but I am very eager to know how you let him at last, anyhow I want you to go slowly and in details by relating all step by step darling so continue from the kitchen, what happened then? He was alone with you in the kitchen when all were in the lounge watching TV?!! I am excited to know what follows!!”

Aditi: “Do you think I let him come closer to me then itself?”

Vishal: “It depends! He could have blackmailed you in a certain way that he will tell all to Leena etc I don’t know anything could have happened!! I was to be back by 11 PM and he was there with you, you tell me I don’t know...come on proceed my love.....”

Aditi felt Vishal a bit aggressive with his words still she continued;

“I told him I did not need his help and asked him to go in the lounge. He waited for Leena to be seated in the lounge then he came closer to me and talked in whispers again. He asked, ‘Will Vishal be late?’ I reply arrogantly, ‘That’s not your problem.’ But he laughed saying, ‘This could be your problem, but I can stay with you till he is not back what say darling sis in law?’ I answered bluntly, ‘I am not your darling don’t dare address me that way. I am not Leena!’ He laughed a bit louder and replied, ‘But you are better than Leena, you are experienced, and I am sure you can serve me better isn’t it?’ I blushed and was feeling very angry by his words and almost shouted answering him’ ‘Will you shut up and get the hell out of here will you?’ He blushed by getting my reply but he came closer to me and tried to hold me but I stepped aside saying, ‘If you touch me I am leaving all these as they are and going to the lounge then you will answer why the plates and utensils are not washed! Do you hear me?’ He lifted both hands up saying, ‘Oh! Oh! Oh! young lady don’t get scared I am not touching you okay I will only talk; you continue washing, look I am staying here only away from you...’ he stood about a foot away and I then felt it was he who got scared and I felt victorious at that moment and laughed to myself. Then he asked, ‘so tell me how did you face Leena when I left in the day? Everything was okay? Did you question her?’ I did not answer him. He then said, ‘if you don’t tell me I will have to ask Leena, do I?’ I still did not reply. He was standing in my right-hand side, and I could feel him staring at me from tip to toe. My belly and waist were uncovered in the sari and blouse I was wearing so I knew he was looking at my skin at that moment, so I shook water from my hand and covered the part which was visible to his eyes moving my sari over there on my waist. He immediately remarked, ‘why are you depriving me of that? You have such beautiful skin, hot and sexy, much sexier than Leena if I am not touching at least let me have the pleasure to admire them, my dear.’ I did not reply again. I felt him moving a step towards me, so I lifted my head and looked at him with big eyes which made him stop where he was!”

Vishal: “HAHAHAHAHAHA! You were getting him scared Adi... poor bhai I wonder how he must be feeling at that moment hahahahaha!! So then did he touch your waist? Wasn’t he erect? His dick must be hard on did you notice that?”

Aditi: “No at that moment I was so angry that I did not check all that but before leaving the kitchen yes I noticed his hard-on!!”

Vishal: “I knew it! So, he did not say anything more in the kitchen?”

Aditi: “No. I was not answering him, so he stood watching me and the last words he said when I was leaving were, ‘I can’t stop admiring you, you are irresistible Aditi! I wish to hold you in my arms tightly!’ But I walked away fast from there and went into my room. When I got out of the kitchen, passed by

the lounge Leena asked loudly, ‘Bhabi did bhai help you to keep the plates?’ I nodded with her and got into my room.”

Vishal: “And that’s all for that night?”

Aditi: “No. That was not all baby. Listen, what he did later....... I had my shower and changed into my nighty. Now since you always wanted me not to wear my bra when I wear my nighty; usually when I was at my parents’ I was wearing my bra under my nighty but you changed that habit by telling me it should not be worn under nighty so after my shower I had my nighty on and the gown over it. I was hesitating to go in the lounge thinking of him on that particular night. But I knew he never watched TV but always stayed in his room every night, so I went in the lounge to sit beside Leena like I used to do but I was amazed to find him there!! And he was cunning to be sitting near Leena as he knew I will come to sit there! I felt disturbed. On seeing me coming, Leena moved by making space for me on the couch. And Darun moved aside in such a way that the vacant seat was in the middle. So, I got to sit in between Leena and Darun. I wished to sit on another sofa but thought papa and Darsheel even Leena will wonder why I was not sitting near Leena that’s why I got to sit there itself in between them. I sat, and Leena said, ‘It’s a very emotional movie bhabi watch!’ And soon after I felt Darun’s hand on my thighs over the smooth nighty.”

To be continued.................

Update 74 Aditi continued to relate

“As soon as I felt his palm on my thighs, the first thing I did was to look into Leena’s face if she noticed that. Then I felt my heart racing inside and tried to move my leg by crossing it. He was on my left-hand side so his right hand was on my left thigh and when I crossed it on my right leg he waited and slowly moved closer to me on the couch. I then felt his thigh completely close to my hip and then he gradually placed his hand in between both my legs trying to force it in between both my crossed thighs. Again, I looked at Lena then glanced at Papa and Darsheel whose eyes were fixed on the TV screen, fortunately. I gasped and pinched his hand. He had not expected that since he gave a little hiss and quickly removed his hand and Leena this time looked at him by crouching since she heard his hiss! And Leena smilingly asked him, ‘What happened bhai? I felt you got pain somewhere?’ He just moved his head and asked her to watch quietly.”

Vishal was excited and listening attentively to Aditi and was trying to read her expression while she was relating all that. He was trying to read her thoughts and tried to see how she was feeling while telling all that. And Aditi continued;

“I started feeling awkward since he was disturbing me, I wished to go back to my room then thought maybe, he was doing that to return me to my room so that he may come to join me there, thinking of it I preferred to stay where I was. But then he folded both his arms and with his left crossed arm’s hand he touched just at the left side of my breast. I felt like jumping! The sudden movement I did made Leena look at me and ask; “What is it bhabi? Is a cockroach around?” I smiled at her and answered, ‘I felt like one walked on my neck’ and pretended to run my hand at the back of my neck looking daggers at Darun who was smiling biting his lips. I started getting annoyed by him and was restless by then. He continued playing with his fingers running them near my armpit and trying to palpate my left breast’s side.... He should have been aware by then that I was not wearing a bra and was getting excited for sure I thought. He was very cunning to be playing safe so that no one noticed him. His folded arms did not give any chance to anybody see his fingers over me. I was almost panting because of what he was doing, and Leena heard my deep breaths and asked, ‘Are you feeling hot bhabi? The AC is on, why are you breathing so fast? I can hear you breathing!’ I replied to her with a smile only. So, I had to be careful before doing any movements as Leena was getting alert. And just then Darun forced few of his fingers in between my arm and armpit, so I immediately pressed his fingers with my arm with strength. His fingers were imprisoned between my arm and armpit then he was trying hard to pull but was not able. I laughed to myself. It became a play for him..... So, to get his palm and fingers released he tickled me just where his fingers were blocked, and I had to release, as you know I cannot bear tickles. He then after a short while again put his hand over my lap avoiding Leena’s view. I again pinched him the hardest I could, but he bore it without shouting or getting shocked. But he did not remove his hand rather slightly caressed my thigh. I felt bored and got up telling Leena I was going to sleep as I was feeling tired.”

Vishal smiled at her saying; “And you gave him the opportunity to do all that with Leena instead!” After hearing Vishal’s remark Aditi looked angry and said;

“So, what should I have done let him palpate my boobs and move on? But no listen, he did not stay there with Leena but came in my room!!”

Vishal: “Oh he came? No one saw him as from the lounge our room’s door is seen!”

“This is what I asked him and beseeched him to go back. I was in my nighty without the gown by then and lying on my bed thinking of him and Leena when he opened my door. I could have locked it, but you were to be back and if I would be asleep you would think why I have locked the door since we never locked or bedroom door. He hurried to my bed before I could get out of it and mounted over it by holding me and trying to lick my neck. The nighty was flimsy and had thin straps and my boobs were clearly visible in that, and that was thrilling him I knew, and he said it. The first thing I said was, ‘Please go away someone might have seen you from there, what will I answer if anyone asks me why you came in my room at this hour when Vish is not here?!’ He replied, ‘Don’t worry darling I paid heed, they all had their eyes glued on the TV set when I got in your room!’ I was trying hard to get out of his grip to be out of the bed but I could not, he was stronger and he pressed me over the bed licking my neck and it was then that he murmured, ‘You have beautiful breasts honey they are much more beautiful than those of Leena I envy them my dear wanna suck them hhhhhmmmmmmm’ I was struggling with him and very worried lest someone hears us. I was not able to shout or talk loudly as I had to prevent others from knowing that he was in my room. I was helpless, powerless, I did not know what to do. I was also thinking that you may come earlier and suddenly open the door to find him with me on the bed. I was feeling afraid too. Should I have let him so that he ends fast and leave? I was wondering either I do that at that moment. But no, I continued struggling preventing him to quench his lust. I tried to kick him with my knees but yet he pulled my legs in such a way that all my nighty went up and my thighs were in front of his eyes..... He ran his tongue over his lips looking at my bare thighs and just like a lion would do having seen meat in front of him, Darun drooled and kissed my thighs and ran his tongue upper..... I shook my body to get rid of him... both my hands were imprisoned in his strong hands and I was not able to cover my thighs, he moved his tongue up to my panty when at last I almost cried beseeching him to stop!.... To my relief, he stopped, looked in my face and cajoled me by coming to my mouth and licking my lips. I firmly closed my mouth not to let him kiss me, but he was trying to enforce his tongue into my mouth, I started shaking my head and my forehead hit his upper lip which crushed against his tooth and got the upper lip wounded and it oozed blood over my cheeks. I was shocked and he turned angry..... I got frightened seeing blood running out of his upper lip... and on seeing fear on my face he seized the opportunity and like revenging he held my face in his hand and kissed me with that wounded lip making me taste his blood. He forced open my mouth and pushed his tongue into my mouth and I could feel the taste of blood on my tongue..... No doubt the wound was a very minor one which stopped bleeding as quickly as it had started and meanwhile, he enjoyed kissing me since I was shocked and afraid seeing the blood. During the kiss, he pressed both my boobs and ran his palm all over my body feeling me all the where.......”

Vishal managed his dick in his pant and asked; “Honey you are not telling it the way it must be..... You did not say what was his position during the kiss? Was he lying over you? By your side? Did not you feel his dick? Did not he thrust it over your body while kissing you? Tell me well!!”

To be continued.................. (1470 words)

Update 75 The flashback continues
Friends I have decided to write in the third person however in conversations at places Aditi will talk but I am now continuing to relate what happened with her the days she was living in her father in law’s house.

So, when Vishal asked her to relate what were the positions of Darun over her body etc Aditi said yes Darun had an erection and he had thrust his dick in between her thighs several times during the struggle. Well now I explain and describe.

The moment she was blocked by Darun over her bed by pressing both her arms stuck to the bed, Darun’s body was over her body all along, her nighty was moved up to her hip and Darun’s downer part was exactly over her downer part especially his dick which was still in his pant but with a hard-on was being rubbed over her pussy above her panty. Aditi could very well feel his cock rubbing over her pussy but she was shocked seeing the blood oozing from his lip so at that moment she was like shaking, and like a statue was letting him do. Meanwhile, Darun was licking and sucking her tongue as Aditi in a shock had opened her mouth. Aditi told these details to Vishal who now asked;

Vishal: “Oh yeah I was sure he would have done that. So okay now continue how did he finish and when did he leave you, did he succeed to penetrate you?”

Aditi then told him she was tired and will continue later but Vishal insisted since he was free and had the time to listen to her or else, he will get to go to work and at the office, this will haunt his mind. So, Aditi had no choice but got to continue to tell him.

So, on that night, Darun was getting very much thrilled lying over Aditi who was almost nude, and she was responding to his kiss which pleased and added spice to his endeavour. Then seizing that opportunity Darun gradually moved his right hand to his zip to pull it down to get his dick out. On hearing the zip being pulled Aditi came back to her senses and tried lifting her knees by crossing them to prevent Darun’s dick get in contact with her body. Darun was not expecting she will again object. He believed having tamed her, but she was still against which discouraged Darun and his erection was affected by Aditi’s reaction this time. He knelt over the bed by the side of her bare thighs, held his cock in his hand and showed it to Aditi who was looking at his little monster getting softened. She then straightened herself by pulling down her nighty covering her thighs and sat over the bed leaning against a pillow. And she looked in his face then said;

“Now go away it’s enough but how will you get out they may see you, how would you know if they are looking this way or not?! Oh my God!”

But Darun has other things in his mind. Still holding his dick, he said;

“I will not get out, but you will have to open the door and get out pretending to be looking either Vishal is back, you will walk towards the main door letting this room’s door open then I will get out since you will tell me either they are looking this way or not.”

Aditi was then getting out of the bed to wear her gown over the nighty but Darun stopped her saying;

“Wait, darling but there is one condition before we do that!”

Aditi looked in his face trying to catch a glimpse of the wounded lip which looked a little bit swollen and asked;

“Now what?!!”

Darun walked on his knees over the bed to reach her with his dick in his hand and said;

“Suck it just for a few minutes let’s say only 3 minutes then I will go!”

Aditi crossed her elbow barring her mouth moving her head in the negative looking aside. By then Darun was all close to her. And Darun on seeing her refusal said;

“Okay, then I will continue to get you by force like I was doing a while ago!!” And he again held both her arms and pushed them behind her back and licked her cheeks and lips. Aditi thought it was better to take his dick for a few minutes than to bear his violent action, so she said;

“Okay okay only 3 minutes, right?”

Darun gave a queer smile and felt victorious nodding his head pulled down his pant and underwear to let his shriveled cock out. Aditi remembered how she had seen Leena taking it in her mouth and enjoying a suck pleasing him. That scene flashed in Aditi’s mind and she felt a tumult of emotion, not heart feeling but arousal and sexual emotion which made her feel confused at that moment. She asked herself what was that feeling she was getting? Why she was not having disgust to see her elder brother in law’s dick in front of her? Why did she not hate it? Why was she quiet and agreed to hold it in her hand and suck it though for three minutes only? Did she do that only to get rid of him or was there something else which she did not understand at that moment? She was confused and not sure of herself at that moment. This is what she told Vishal when relating this part.

And she held Darun’s cock in her delicate hand and lifted her head to have a glance at his face which looked illuminated with pleasure. As soon as her fingers touched the dick, it started taking form. As though it started metamorphosing into a monster from a miniature little thing.... Aditi herself found a smile getting birth on her lips watching Darun’s dick starting to rise. And Darun was looking in her face attentively and he was sure she will appreciate his cock since she had found Leena sucking it earlier. And this is why Darun got interested in her because he thought a young married woman who watched another man’s cock being sucked by the sister of the person must have had a terrible effect on her and sexual feeling should have taken birth in her, she must have got aroused in one way or another despite that she will at first hate or feel disgusted gradually she must want to get that cock herself! Darun was sure of himself that’s why he headed.

Aditi slightly ran her fingers over the dick which gradually took its full form and Aditi’s teeth were her smile broadened. Darun was so happy seeing her now smiling that way. He whispered,

“Okay pass your tongue over the tip leisurely then slowly let it slide deep into your mouth...do it slowly bit by bit.....”

Aditi looked up in his face then looked back at the cock, bit her lip then looked in Darun’s face again and asked in a very normal voice;

“Is it bigger than that of Vishal because you are elder?”

Darun was amused and replied;

“Vishal’s is not this big? Do you like big ones?”

She smiled and shrugged. Then bent her head and was about to take out her tongue to pass over the top when Darun said;

“Please tell me. Don’t you think a bigger one will make you get more pleasure? Do you get pleased every time that Vishal makes love to you? I mean do you get your orgasm every time or he does for him only?”

Aditi had forgotten all anger and hatred at that moment and felt like she was doing something normal which was her right. But she felt ashamed to answer Darun’s question yet said; “I will answer this question of yours someday.”

She then passed the tip of her tongue over Daruns dick just on the hole which made him hiss and shiver... he voiced a “ssssshhhhh yeeesssssssss” Aditi lifted up her eyes to look in her face and slowly opened her mouth to let the top of the dick get in her mouth she then closed her mouth taking that part inside. Darun tried to push his dick in but Aditi had held the top in between her tongue and cheeks holding it in a suck...... And she reopened her mouth to take it more inside, then Darun pushed moving his hip a little more just when Aditi was going to close her mouth, she suddenly looked at the door of her room and almost shouted;

“Oh my God, the door is not locked what if Leena opens it in a sudden!! It must be locked!! This is how I caught you two in the day had you locked the door I would not have known anything!! Go and lock the door now!”

To be continued........................(1510 words)

Update 76 Darun still in Aditi’s company but.....

Darun laughed slowly telling her;

“You must rather be grateful that we had not locked the door and you were fortunate to find her giving me the blowjob thus, which occasioned this encounter with you at this moment hehehe” and he walked towards the room door to lock it, holding his dick in his hand and pulling his pant and underwear all out throwing them in the corner of her bedroom. By then Aditi was sitting on the bed watching him walking nude and looked at his dangling ass which made her laugh. When he was returning from the door heading toward the bed where Aditi was sitting, he pointed his finger to his cock showing Aditi a drop of his precum getting out of his dick hole. Seeing that, Aditi bit her lip with a naughty smile.

Reaching the bed Darun lifted only one leg and placed his knee over asking Aditi to lick the precum. Aditi looked in his face and moved her head in the negative. But Darun held his dick in his hand and with another hand took her head and pulled it to his dick but Aditi closed her mouth and the precum was rubbed over her lips and cheeks. She felt annoyed and looked at him in daggers. His erection started getting down again and he said;

“Okay come on now look its slopping again make it up come on!”

Aditi was being now mischievous and was not even touching it. Darun was getting a bit nervous and said;

“Look time is going out and Vishal will soon be back come on hurry up sweetheart.” But Aditi was sitting motionless over the bed looking aside.

And they heard the others leaving the lounge by switching off the TV. By the noise heard in the lounge they could easily make it that all were going to their rooms. And Aditi said;

“Oh my God now Leena will come here she has the habit of coming to my room before she goes to sleep you have hide yourself now put on your clothes hurry up!!”

Darun said;

“But your room is locked she will not be able to get in, she will think you are asleep, no worries.”

Aditi got out of the bed and started wearing her gown saying;

“No, no I am going to unlock the door she will wonder why I have locked the door as she is aware that Vishal will soon be back, so I cannot lock the door as Vishal has to come, you see what you will do I will unlock the door...” And Aditi really went to the door and unlocked it. They could hear Darsheel talking outside heading to his room. He told Leena something which could not be clearly heard but they heard the father’s voice who said, “Vishal is not yet back don’t lock the front door and let the kitchen light on Aditi will go to serve Vishal dinner.”

Darun had no option left than to quickly wear his underwear and pant back and look for a place to hide. He looked at Aditi after getting dressed and asked in a whisper, “where do I hide now?” Aditi whispered back “I don’t know!!”

By then Aditi placed her ear to her door and tried to listen, then suddenly told Darun;

“Leena has gone to the toilet let me open the door and check if no one is there you immediately get out.” She, in fact, opened her room door to peep out and found Darsheel getting into his room closing the door and saw Leena heading to the toilet. The father in law’s room was already closed, the light in the lounge was off and the kitchen lights were on, so Aditi looked back at Darun who was standing in a corner of her bedroom and she said; “Okay leave, leave fast they are all away!” Darun unwillingly had to leave, he walked towards the door where Aditi was holding the door handle which was half opened, Darun stopped kissed her and murmured, “Never mind honey will get you the next time good night sweety you are delicious, and he licked her cheeks and lips getting out of the room. Aditi sighed rubbing her cheek cleaning Darun’s saliva over it.

Aditi went back to her bed and taking a deep breath thought back of everything which just happened. Her heartbeats drummed inside. But then she smiled thinking of what she had just done a while ago..... She could not believe it that she had taken Darun’s dick in her mouth!! She imagined holding his dick and visualised his thick and long cock comparing it to that of Vishal. She remembered Darun asking her either Vishal’s dick was slimmer than his..... she talked to herself; ‘how could I tell him about my husband’s tool? Yes, Vishal’s is not as big as his..... but I wonder will I get better pleased if a dick is bigger? How would I know that I have no experience, why did Darun ask me that question? How would I know either I will prefer a bigger one or not? Leena receives his big tool inside her must she be getting better pleasure than I get with Vishal during intercourse? How would I know that? Should I ask Leena? But how would she know? She has not tried Vishal’s dick.... but who knows? What if Leena has slept with Vishal also before he married me? And what if she still gets fucked by both brothers? Can that be? No! No, I would have known that if it was so. Leena will be here soon, I will try to ask her questions indirectly and try to make her talk tonight to let her come!!’

And after a while, Leena knocked her door and opened it even before Aditi replied. Leena walked into her bed with a large grin and sat close to her saying;

“I knew it that you are not sleeping so why did not you watch the movie till the end bhabi? Hmm? Thinking of Vishal bhai huh? Missing him, right?”

Aditi smiled back with her and asked;

“Have you ever been in love Leen?”

Leena blushed and amazingly looking in her sister in law’s face asked;

“Why this question suddenly bhabi? Do you think you would not have known if I loved someone?” and she laughed still not moving her eyes from Aditi’s face.

Aditi stared in Leena’s face and dared to ask this;

“Okay you do not love anyone but tonight I am going to ask you something which may sound queer but since we are friends, I hope you will confide in me and trust me that this will remain between us.”

Leena was surprised and gently answered; “I will bhabi I will answer you honestly, you just ask!”

Aditi took a deep breath and still looking fixed into Leena’s eyes asked;

“Have you ever had sex? Are you a virgin still or?????”

Update 77 Aditi questioning Leena

Aditi took a deep breath and still looking fixed into Leena’s eyes asked;

“Have you ever had sex? Are you a virgin still or?????”

Hearing this Leena blushed hard. Bent her head down. Looked up at her sister in law then looked aside and took a deep breath to answer.

She was so friendly to her that she did not feel discomfort to reply to her although she was blushing. She tried to break the reigning tension on her face by being childish saying;

“Oh! bhabi how and why today this question came to your mind? Tell me my body does it look like a non-virgin huh?”

Aditi smiled at her saying;

“Don’t try to escape the subject I want an answer now!”

Leena: “Okay okay I am going to tell you, so listen but you will keep this secret okay promise me first, then I will tell you all the truth.”

Aditi promised her that she won’t tell anyone. So, Leena spoke;

“No bhabi I am not a virgin.”

Aditi was already aware but pretended to get shocked and asked;

“Oh my God. You are not? So, tell me, you are my friend nah? So, come on explain to me who is the guy with whom you enjoy sexual relationship?”

Now Leena had to lie, she could not tell her about Darun. She took a pause and whispered;

“Well, I do have a boyfriend bhabi! When I go to the sewing course, we see each other secretly.”

Aditi: “Such a beautiful girl like you deserve to have a boyfriend, its okay but why don’t you bring him home, we can get you married to him.....”

Leena lied again;

“No bhabi there is a problem, he is a married man, but I love him; so we have to maintain our relationship as it is and continue to meet secretly only.”

Aditi was amazed the way she was lying and hiding her affair and protecting her elder brother. And she even wondered either she also has someone whom she sees when she goes for her sewing course. Neha decided not to question her further and expected she will open herself to her gradually. But that night they did not talk more of it as Leena said she was feeling sleepy so went to her room kissing Aditi goodbye.

Days went by and Aditi found Leena in Darun’s company more often. And Darun was continuously after Aditi to lay her. She was doing her best to avoid him and played her tricks well to keep away from him, still, whenever he got opportunities, he was never letting that go to touch and caress Aditi.

Thus, one night around 11.30 he opened Aditi’s bedroom as Vishal was to be back much later. She was in her flimsy nighty with no bra as usual and was shocked feeling his hand running over her body, she jumped out of bed and requested him to go away. Darun gave a mischievous smile and said;

“I want to show you something tonight, come with me slowly.”

Aditi replied; “No I am not coming anywhere with you, just leave please.”

Darun approached her near her make-up mirror where she was standing with her back to it and said;

“Okay so listen, if you believe that Leena is a good girl and only, I have been sleeping with her, just come and see whom with else she has affairs!!”

Hearing this Aditi was perplexed and wanted to understand what he meant so walked behind him bare feet. Darun walked in front of her and both walked in the dark corridor. Darun turned back to tell her in whispers;

“Don’t make any noise do not talk with your voice out, talk in whispers if you have to say something”

Aditi felt her heartbeats racing inside and she gasped for air yet walked behind him expecting to go near Leena’s bedroom but she was amazed to see Darun stopping near his father’s room. Aditi stopped and looked at him through the light coming from the kitchen where the light was left on as Vishal was not yet back. Darun turned to look at her and signaled her to keep quiet by placing his finger to his lips.

Darun had a secret place from where he could see into his father’s bedroom. He stood there peeped inside and asked Aditi to come and peep in. Aditi moved two steps ahead, looked in his face again and asked in a whisper; “What is it? Tell me first then I will see!”

Darun said; “just have a look at your young sister in law into action my dear!!”

Aditi shocked asked; “what? You are kidding, isn’t it? You want me to stand there and you will come close to me!”

Darun smiled and said; “Okay, look I am standing a metre distant here, now you come and peep through this hole!”

Aditi moved ahead and placed her head to the indicated place and closing one eye opened the other to peep inside the bedroom of her father in law!! She was astounded to see the father in law fucking Leena on his bed, both were completely nude, Leena was moaning under her father caressing his back, both her legs spread and his big dick going to and fro in her pussy!!

Aditi’s breath became heavy and she felt like her head spin she placed her palm against the wall and tried to look at Darun, but she felt she will fall and in fact, she was falling when Darun held her from behind......

As soon as Darun held her she murmured in a feeble voice;

“I am feeling weak and my heart is beating fast take me to my room please, I can’t walk!!”

Darun felt hitting the jackpot and he lifted her in his arms and gladly walked back towards her bedroom. Aditi had crossed her arms over his shoulders and he was sniffing her scent over her neck and from her hair which was flung open hanging, swaying while he walked carrying her.

To be continued.....................

Update 78 Darun in Aditi’s bedroom

Soon she was over her bed. Darun carried her like a baby and rested her against her pillow. She took a deep breath and whispered; “I can’t believe it! For how long this has been going on in this house?”

Darun sat by her side over the bed and caressing her head like consoling her said; “Stop taking such an air my dear, all this forms part of life. What had to happen happened, now we should move on it’s as natural as anything else!”

Looking in his face Aditi replied;

“You call this natural? A father fucking his daughter and you say its normal? I hate this! I feel disgusted!”

Darun smiled and said; “Once you will get used to it you will find it as normal as I do, believe me, it’s the nature.... men are made for women, women for men.... female and male, so why to differentiate either its daughter, sister, mother or whatever? A female and a male get together and quench the body’s thirst that’s it, my dear!”

Aditi: “Stop brainwashing me! I know what you want that is only why you are saying this, deep inside you very well know what I mean!”

Darun grinned and placing his hand over her leg caressed her up to her thighs when Aditi placed her hand on his to prevent him from moving further.

Darun felt that everything was turning wrong. This is not what he wanted, he had thought Aditi will become hot by seeing Leena being fucked by his dad and so she will give herself to him, but she was being too serious and was mentally disturbed after seeing Leena enjoying with her dad. Darun thought about managing the situation in another way and changed the subject. He asked;

“Vishal will delay tonight it seems. He is usually back by this time isn’t it?”

Aditi replied; “He has gone in an anniversary party of one of his friends and will return by 2 in the morning he called.” After saying this Aditi realised the blunder, she did by revealing the returning hour of Vishal to him. She was so much absorbed by what she just saw in her father in law’s room that she did not realise what answer she was giving to Darun, but it was too late and the truth was already told to him and he looked too happy by learning that and kept looking at her breasts moving up and down by her racing heartbeat. Aditi found his gaze over her body and blushed by taking another deep breath and a sigh.

Darun crouched over her and tried to kiss her cheeks but since she turned her face, so his lips brushed over her ear lobe and he finally planted a kiss on the back of her neck. Aditi was by then looking to the other side not facing him, he was admiring her bare back since she was in the nighty which had a very low cut at the back and her straps were collated to her back so now Darun brushed his lips over her bare sensitive back which made her get goosebumps. She whimpered and turned back to look in his face and said; “Please leave now I want to sleep, I am feeling restless!”

Darun placed his palm over her bare back answering; “How can I let such a nice opportunity slip away darling? I am longing for you since so long and tonight it’s a marvelous occasion for me, let us take full use of this time, you are restless you say just give yourself to me and see how you will have a peaceful night, you will enjoy to the core I guarantee you that.”

Aditi almost groaned and in anger answered; “Will you leave, or do I shout? I will make a scene if you do not leave immediately!! I will call each member of this house in this room, just get out of here I beg of you!”

Darun knew it was useless to insist and felt angry by her answer and got up to walk out saying; “Stop being mother Theresa my dear, I will get your pussy and take your juice out soon hear me, bitch?!!”

Being called a ‘bitch’ angered Aditi and she rushed out of the bed like a tigress and jumped over him when he was just walking out of the room and she held his hand and bite him mercilessly venting her anger!! During that action, she got to crouch her body while biting him, thus almost all her breast was out and Darun did not worry about the pain he was getting by her teeth piercing on his arm but was watching her lovely pair of boobs hanging inside her décolleté nighty. And since with both her hands she had held his hand which she was biting with his other hand Darun immediately started fondling her boobs... his hand got inside her nighty to do that... She was red in anger and did not get the time to pay heed what he was doing.

All that happened within a few seconds and when Aditi felt blood over her tongue, she was shocked that she really pierced her teeth on his arm flesh!! She stopped and looked in his face which displayed a painful look, she then looked at the place she had bitten, all her teeth were marked over his flesh and two canine teeth had pierced his flesh from which blood was oozing in little droplets..... She then felt frightened on seeing that and felt a shiver all along her body...... she was panting and looked in his face, she looked pale and then noticed his other hand was inside her nighty palpating her boobs..... She then placed both her hands over his hand on her chest and still panting whispered; “I am not Leena that you call me a bitch!!”

Darun put his wounded arm around her shoulder to bring her close and got her stuck over his chest crushing her boobs on his stomach and sucked the blood from his arm then took her mouth into his to let her suck the blood he had over his tongue!! Aditi was not opening her mouth but he forced it opened and pushed his tongue inside her mouth and she was compelled to kiss him...and yes she felt the salty blood taste.....

She continued panting and noticed her nighty had got blood stains from his arm at several places during the struggle and kiss.

Darun was by then pulling her towards her bed, she was letting herself being pulled like being enchanted by him at that moment. The fear of having wounded him weakened her and in a feeble voice, she asked; “Is it paining? Let me take out cotton and some antiseptic to place over there....”

She speeded her steps towards a drawer from where she took cotton and a phial of antiseptic then hurried near him while he was already sitting over her bed. By then Aditi was cool and her anger had vanished, she was looking very caring at that moment. She sat close to him, soaked a piece of cotton with the antiseptics and brushed it over the bitten area over his arm. While she was doing that Darun had placed his other arm over her shoulder bringing her closer to him, her breasts were stuck partly to his chest and partly over his left ribs..... In short, she was in his embrace during the while she was taking care of his wounded arm.

When she finished, she held the cotton over the bite and let herself in his embrace looking downward and was quiet. Darun then blew her hair with his mouth in a little blow, and she bit her lips after which he lightly ran his tongue under her ear while she quivered... She was looking like a savage animal which was just being tamed by her master at that very moment.....

To be continued.......