Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Update 79 Darun remained in her room by her side

When she finished, she held the cotton over the bite and let herself in his embrace looking downward and was quiet. Darun then blew her hair with his mouth in a little whistle, and she bit her lips after which he lightly ran his tongue under her ear while she quivered... She was looking like a savage animal which was just being tamed by her master at that very moment.....

Aditi was motionless for a while and felt his hand which was over her shoulder now roaming over her belly moving upwards little by little..... Aditi no longer had the force to hinder him after what just happened, she was still feeling guilty having hurt him by giving him that deep wound on his arm, she had never been so wild before in her life ever. She was herself amazed on her own act and cursed herself for having done such a thing which she regretted deeply.

When Darun’s hand reached her breasts, she held his hand into hers and blushing looked in his face then murmured, “Vishal will soon be back now!” Her heart was beating fast and she was gasping. Darun did not answer her but continued to move his hand upper despite being held into her clasp. When his palm felt her soft boob, he felt excited and tried to kiss her bringing his mouth much closer to her mouth, but Aditi turned her face repeating; “Vishal is about to come now!”

By then Darun had brought his mouth over her cleavage and his lips got pressed over there which made Aditi whimper and she stood up! She was breathing unevenly. But her breaths could be heard. Darud also stood up with his body almost stuck with hers’ and surrounded her in his arms. Aditi perspired and in an inaudible voice pronounced; “No it’s not good.....” she was taking short quick breaths, her cleavage was moving up and down much faster than usual which pleased Darun as his eyes were upon them..... Darun was facing her side at that moment so either he had to turn her face to him or hold her with her back facing him! He decided to hold her with her back to press his dick over her ass, so his arms went around her and his wrists were placed over her belly and he pulled her closer to him while Aditi could not hold herself by his pull and was caught in his arms with her ass being pressed over his hard dick which Aditi felt in the hollow in between her ass. Now to hold such a young, irresistible, desirable woman who is in her flimsy nighty without a bra, all her flesh being felt by Darun, was it possible for him to let go such an opportunity after all when she was no longer struggling and resisting? She looked completely tamed now...

Darun pressed his cock hard in between her ass and crouched a bit then started to give strokes in a fucking movement despite being in standing position over her lovely fleshy ass. Aditi despite her also crouched a little in the front as if giving him a better position to move on with his action. Then Darun’s hands from behind went down over her thighs and tried to move up her nighty feeling her fleshy thighs under his palms. Aditi quivered and turned back to look in his face with an expressionless look. Darun too looked in her face while his palm felt her fleshy thighs and his hand caressed both her thighs moving upward to reach her panty..... They were still looking in each others’ face when this was being done..... Aditi was gasping, and her cleavage was moving up and down much faster than earlier, she was motionless still fixing in his eyes while she felt his fingers reaching her pussy over her panties...... she quivered and took a deep breath and murmured; “Not that please Vishal should be on the way by now”

Aditi was a new bride in that house, she was never been touched by any other man than her wedded husband, and Darun was the first man to touch her intimate parts that way in her bedroom, in the house of her father in law. Imagine how she should be feeling at that moment. She enjoyed sex yes but with her husband not someone else. She was being touched on her intimate parts by her elder brother in law and she was motionless during such a situation and only murmuring inaudible words and was going on sweating and panting.

Darun’s mouth by then brushed her cheeks and behind her ears and his hard dick was being continuously thrust in the hollow of her ass which Aditi was feeling well but was unable to react. She knew her elder brother in law wanted to fuck her, she knew everything which would proceed soon, yet she was still like confused as what to do or what not to let happen!! Darun tried to get her mouth into his but she was by then looking at the wall she was being leaned by him with both her palms over it and her head bent in such a way that Aditi was viewing her own fleshy thighs and Darun’s hand in between them.....

Darun’s fingers by then had worked out in such a way that her panty was moved aside just from over her pussy to let her clitoris and vagina at the touch of Darun’s fingers. On feeling his fingers over her pussy Aditi felt ashamed since she was wet already by his touch, she was feeling awkward that Darun will now be aware that she was all wet down there..... She was breathing with difficulty and her boobs were mounting up then coming down to move up again which Darun was having a peep at now and then over her shoulder. She tried to hinder his finger getting ahead so she pressed her hand over his. But Darun mumbled; “What’s that honey let it touch and palpate you down there, you will feel good believe me, sweetheart.” Aditi again muttered; “But Vishal must be reaching now you ought to go now....” Insisting Darun, with his strong wrist was able to bypass her hand to let his middle finger explore the centre of her pussy!! Aditi hissed and pushed back her neck looking at the ceiling then closed her eyes feeling his finger sliding over her wet clits..... Hissing, quivering, whimpering, shivering, Aditi gave up and tried to feel his finger moving in circles over his pussy hole while she stood up on her toes at that moment while her legs shook!!

Darun drooled and looked for her mouth again meanwhile his fingers continued fingering her and his cock was constantly being rubbed over her ass and with one hand he held her neck and moved her face towards his and Aditi opened her mouth to his great surprise!! He felt happy and pushed his tongue into her mouth which Aditi took and starting to take the nectar from it by sucking it! And slowly Darun started moving down her panty and Aditi did not give any sign of refusal.....

To be continued.............

Update 80 Darun moved on

Dear readers of my story. I want to announce that this is where I stopped writing at Xossip. This update was never posted, its fresh and so from here I continue the story till It comes to an end. I feel there will be about 20 to 25 more updates and this thread will come to an end. Now the updates may be more in numbers depending of the situations and development. So here it goes dear friends. ENJOY!

Darun’s heart jumped when he found no objections from her when his hand was slowly sliding her panty down her thighs lightly passing his palm feeling her fleshy thighs... Since he was kissing her at the same time his hand was not able to reach lower to bring her panty downer to get it out, he had to wait, to end with the kiss then move to her legs to remove the panty. But he had not expected at all that Aditi would lift her legs to make his task easy! Yes, Aditi moved both her knees and Darun’s hand moved her panty across her knees still kissing her and soon the panty passed through her ankles and it was all out, thrown on the floor... The kiss was very passionate and now Darun could not hold more, his hand started palpating up above her thighs trying to reach her pussy.

With an active and energetic move, Darun turned her to face him and her back was now against the wall. She was feeling ashamed to look at him, so she just closed her eyes lifting her head towards the ceiling. She knew what was going to happen now, rather she was expecting it or wanting it to happen….. Darun kneeled in front of her, lifting up her nightie, started licking her thighs from the beginning of her thighs till he reached her dripping pussy… aditi was breathing hard and fast, her heart was pounding in her chest which could be heard. As soon as his mouth touched her pussy, she took hold of his hair in her fingers tightly. And he breaths came out as moans. Darun passed his tongue over her clit and murmured, “Oh! I so much longed for this, missed it so many times, tonight is my night baby, hmmmm” And he did not lose time, he started devouring her piece of moistened meat down there. He forced his tongue in between the clit and half of his tongue penetrated inside her pussy. Aditi was like on fire, she was panting and moaning with quivers and continued pulling his hair which was clasped into her fingers. Her voice came out like, “ha! Ho! Aaah!! Hmmm!! Isssssh, ufff!!”

Darun felt her salty yogurt-like stuff dripping from her hole and he was like drinking them with great pleasure. With both his palms pressed over her belly trying to run his finger around her navel he continued licking and sucking her looking up into her face to see both her eyes closed looking upwards and moaning. He then continued moving his tongue upwards meanwhile, with both hands pulling out her nightie which she let go off. There she was now all nude in front of her elder brother-in-law.

Darun lifted her in his arms like a baby and put her over the bed then started taking out his clothes. She lay over the bed looking at him undress and whispered, “what if Vishal suddenly comes?” he replied removing his underwear, “We will hear his car getting in the yard, I will get time to leave before he gets in the house sweetheart, don’t worry. He won’t come now, I cannot be that unlucky to miss you every time. Tonight, I am getting you I am sure honey! Tonight, you will receive this dick inside you and it will go to and fro and you will enjoy and will ask for more tomorrow I bet my lovely little sister-in-law”

Aditi was still panting, her boobs were moving up and down and that excited Darun; so, he did not lose time and mounted on the bed, taking her by her underarms, moving her upper and he took both her legs and spread them apart. She was now letting him do. She had completely surrendered. But she talked, “I have NEVER been with another man, no man has ever seen me nude before apart from vish…. You are the first, I am feeling strange… please be gentle”

Darun smiled and said while he was getting in between her legs, “Don’t worry sweetheart, I will, of course, be very gentle with a newly married wife. You are the cutest daughter-in-law just married a few weeks back, so it's like another first night for you in this house. I will be very gentle. I will do it with love. Hmm come on baby, let me penetrate you now… taste the dick of your elder brother in law and see how it feels to receive a thicker dick inside you… you know it’s the greatest pleasure to receive the dick of another man of the house, you will love it I bet.” So, said, Darun mounted over his little sister-in-law and with his hand, he gently introduced his cock into his sister-in-law’s pussy. Aditi was looking patiently while he was doing it and as soon as the cock slide into her, she gasped and whimpered and gave a piercing moan and hissed. Darun felt he was in paradise when his dick got into her, he was at that moment looking in her face and admiring her boobs which were erect and looking at the ceiling. He pulled his cock in and out slowly while Aditi continued to hiss, and she made cute noises which amused Darun but he said in between gasps, “don’t make loud noises, they can hear your voice their, Dad and Leena are there have you forgotten?”

Aditi could not control herself; the images of Leena sucking Darun, visions of Leena getting fucked by her dad were turning in front of her eyes and now she was receiving her brother-in-law’s dick into her was making her shiver…. She was not believing that she was liking it and had started enjoying. She twisted like a serpent over the bed and threw her arms around Darun’s shoulder and started looking for his mouth. Darung understood it and he continued humping when he took her mouth into his and started sucking her tongue while the humps continued more and more. Aditi crossed both her legs over his butt and continued to receive the blows one harder than the other. She started then biting his neck leaving dark red spots, and she was quickly getting her orgasm which made her moan loudly with voice, “aaaaaaahhhh ohhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh give me moreee morreeee yeessssssssss” darun accelerated the blows looking into her eyes and said,"shhhh no noise they will hear!! ”

In his room, Darun’s father heard Aditi's voice and asked with Leena, “Is Vishal back?”

To be continued…………

Update 81. Darun’s father wanted to know.

Leena also heard Aditi’s moans and she also wished to know but replied to her dad, “but I did not hear Vishal's car getting in pa” they had just finished fucking and Leena was wearing her clothes, the dad was in short and t-shirt and he got out to check. He verified and came back to tell Leena that Vishal's car was not in the garage. So, Leena answered, “maybe bhabi had a dream. Well, I am going to my room now papa.” And she left. The dad was sure having heard Aditi moaning by the pleasure of getting fucked. He immediately thought of Darun and went to check in his room to find he was not there. He thought, “is he in Aditi's room? Is he fucking his sister-in-law already? No, she is new in this house, a newly married, cute and nice Aditi cannot be fucked by him at this stage. But I must make sure, where Darun could be? Why Aditi moaned with pleasure like she was getting an orgasm?”

He walked slowly towards Aditi’s room and stood near her door to listen.

By then Darun was ejaculating and groaned, “aaghgh huuughgh” he was panting while Aditi was going moaning “hmmmsssshhhhh aaaahhhh” but with slow voice. But her pantings were heard together with those of Darun to the father whose dick started growing into his short. He was certain that Darun was fucking Aditi. He asked himself, ‘that’s amazing, how and when did Darun get her? She is such a nice, cute, cool, sweet girl this Aditi, no one will ever imagine that she can come on the bed with another man so easily so how on earth did Darun get her? – But now I must lay her too if She is giving Darun It is now easy for me to lay her…….. All these days I am being mesmerised by her looks and smile, her sweet voice, her way of talking, her round breasts, her lovely hips, her whiteish cleavage whenever I catch a glimpse of….. I imagined her when fucking Leena, now I can do her for real! But how do I start?’

The old man could hear Darun pulling on his trousers after a short while mumbling, “you are just fantastic sweetheart. You gave me immense pleasure. Won’t be able to stay without laying you daily now, we will do it every day now okay baby?” And the father from outside placing his ear closer over the door wanted to hear what the reply of his daughter-in-law will be. And he heard Aditi answering in her lovely jovial voice, with a mischievous tone, “Nah! Not every day, we will not get such chances every day, and I do not want to be caught red-handed as I caught you with Leena sucking your dick!”

Darun’s father was shocked to hear that Aditi had caught Darun and Leena in action…… So, he made out that is why Darun could have got her because she saw younger sister sucking elder brother’s cock!! He told himself that he must find out how all that happened.

He left the place and went into his room from where he started looking for Darun to be out ofAditi'ss room.

On the other hand, after wearing his clothes darun went over the bed again where aditi was stil lying all nude watching darun getting dressed. He caressed her boobs, ran his tongue over one tit and said, “Bye honey got to go now or else vishal may suddenly appear and our game will be over for ever.” To his surprise, Aditi, put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him passionately sucking the nectar from his tongue. Darun understood that she liked the encounter and will no doubt want to do it again a next time.

The father was watching from the corner of his room for Darun to get out of her room. And yes, he found his elder son coming out of the bedroom of his little sister in law. Darun was looking very happy. The father held his dick inside his pant and wished to go to Aditi’s room immediately. He wished to fuck her right then. But he knew vishal was about to come, so he lay on his bed with Aditi in his mind.

Vishal came and went straight to his room where Aditi was waiting but was like feeling guilty and a pleasure was invading her at the same time. She behaved normal with her husband as if nothing had happened despite that she was feeling guilty looking into vishal’s face thinking that she just cheated on him with his own elder brother.

And that night per chance vishal did not make love to her as he was really very tired. Aditi was wishing that he does not touch her that night as she did not want to give him a left over of her elder brother. So, she felt relieved that he said he was tired and wanted to sleep after his quick shower.

The next day, as the old man was the first to be up, he was on the terrace smiking when Aditi went to the kitchen. He looked at her walking through the corridor reaching the kitchen and he thought, “you ate two cocks last night, and that of two brothers, you need to taste the dick of the father too darling, one night could be you will eat all three cocks in a row!”

And he walked to the kitchen when Aditi finished brushing her teeth and was about to serve the morning tea. Usually, the first person she served tea was her father-in-law and so she was heading towards him with a cup. He took it and sat sipping the tea with his eyes devouring her young daughter-in-law. Aditi was by then washing some cups etc at the sink. And slowly the old man got up and neared her from behind and thrust his lower part over her butt while placing his tea cup in th sink. Aditi shivered and moved aside looking into his face with fear. He had a naughty smile on his lips and murmured to her ears, “you enjoyed your elder brother-in-law well last night isn’tit sweetheart?” while saying his he pressed his lower part harder over her butt and Aditi blushed, felt trembling and had no words to say.

Normally she has had a friendly relationship with him since day 1 she came in the house. But when she saw him with Leena, she felt sort of disgust for him but when last night she got fucked by Darun the disgust for the father-in-law disappeared since she understood the pleasure to have sex with someone else. But at this moment since she was not expecting at all that he would approach her that way she was feeling very discomfort. She was still in her nighty like every morning with her gown over it. The father in-in-law could feel his dick sliding over her slippery cloth material. Aditi wondered how did he know about Darun and her last night’s encounter. She thought, ‘did Darun told him last night? Was it all planned by both of them? Since they both take Leena so have they planned to get me together?’

By then the old man had put his arms around her while she was trying hard to get out of his grip, he brushed his lips over her face but since she was struggling to get out of his arms his lips brushed her neck and her head. And she mumbled, “Pita ji please leave me what are you doing?”

He, still holding her said, “I am trying to love you baby, come on let me at least get a good sensual kiss honey!” Aditi could feel his hard cock pressing over her thighs. And she said, “They will soon come out of their rooms and will see us, leave me please!”

And still trying to kiss her he said, “okay I will leave you but at least kiss me well for only 10 seconds then I will leave you, but once they are gone you are mine for the next hours.” Aditi still trying to get out of her arms said, "even if they are gone, Leena will be here, so what are you saying?” the old man trying to rub his dick over her thighs said, “Leena wakes up at about 11, so we have more than 4 hours to be together sweetheart. Okay, come one let me taste the lovely lips’ nectar of yours. Aditi thought he will never leave her if she refused; but asked, “How did you know about me and darun pita ji?” he answered, “by chance honey. I was just out to pee and heard your moanings with his cock inside you, you were may be reaching your orgasm when I got out! just try me baby you will get better orgasm with me. Just give it a chance and see. Now that you have understood what it is to receive another dick apart from a husband’s try other you will deeply enjoy it!”

Aditi plucked courage to tell him this, “just like you do it with your own daughter Leena?” he was not shocked and said, “I was thinking that you were aware about this, so yes come on just like I do with my daughter can’t I do same with my daughter-in-law as well baby?” and he got her mouth in his and kissed her passionately but savagely like a monkey had got a delicious fruit to eat. He asked for 10 seconds but her mouth remained in his for about 4 minutes and she by then had put her arms around his shoulder and was letting her tongue melt in her father-in-law’s mouth!

To be continued………………

Update 82 Aditi’s father in law continued….

Now, who remember that all these are being related by Aditi to Vishal. Remember that?

So, let's see back there what was the reaction of Vishal after hearing all this. After listening all these events told by his wife Vishal said he is going to smoke a cigarette on the terrace as he used to do.

On the terrace was Vishal disturbed by learning all this? No, not at all of course as he always wanted his wife to be seen with other men isn’t it? He was damn erect with hard-on after listening to the encounter which Aditi just related him with his elder brother and now learning his father also was wishing to fuck his wife. Well, he had already seen them fucking, but he wanted to know how it all happened and requested Aditi to explain all from the beginning and that’s what Aditi was doing. Vishal thought he was right when those days he was in the office and thinking either his wife was not having pleasure with his dad and brother at home. How eager he was to see her with them those days. He had one regret that was that he did not see anything like he wanted to those days. But he was thankful that Aditi was telling all the truth in details and he feels like he is living back those days together with her.

Finishing his cigarette, he went back inside to join Aditi who was looking in his face to guess his feelings. She was thinking how must he be feeling by learning all her escapades, should she tell him further or stop, or lie to him by saying that’s all which happened there! But Vishal sat close to her jovially and said, “okay you continue now, I now want to hear how father took you for the first time. So Darun and I left the house in the morning and Leena was still asleep. Then you and dad were all alone, what did he do? Were you feeling disturbed or you accepted to receive him? Explain all to me now.”
==================================================================================================

And what had happened there at that time was this:–

By 9 am Vishal and Darun both left the house for their workplace. Darun tried to touch Aditi several times, brushing his palm over her butt, running his finger over her back and arms etc. The dad noticed all, only Vishal was aware of nothing. Every time Darun was touching her Aditi was turning around to look in her father-in-law’s face to find him smiling naughtily. All this happened during the time Aditi was serving both husband and brother-in-law their tea and toast.

Before leaving Vishal held Aditi in his arms and embracing her she said, “last night we did not do it, tonight I want it double okay sweety?” Aditi smiled hitting him over his chest and turned to look both at her father-in-law and Darun who was by then getting in the car.

As soon as both men left, Aditi turned back to gaze at her father-in-law who was walking towards her. And on the threshold, itself he took her in his arms and they started kissing each other sensuously like two old lovers. Aditi was giving in, surrendering as she knew it was in vain to escape since he knew everything. And above all, since she did it with Darun she felt how good it was to enjoy someone else so she thought why not the father in law. The innocent cute daughter in law who had never ever thought to be touched by another man suddenly started experiencing sex with other men of the house and liked it!!

The father-in-law’s hands started running over her back during the kiss and he palpated her ass over her nighty which was smooth which led his hands sliding over her ass and she continued the smooch. She was for the first time in her life being kissed by an older person and she found it good and tasty. The experience mouth of the old man was exploring her inner mouth deliciously. Her whole body stuck to his and his hands touching her almost everywhere; she felt him palpating her boobs and trying to remove her gown over her nighty, and she gave way to let it off. The gown was found over the floor and Aditi was only with her thin nighty with thin straps over her shoulder and she was without a bra which excited the old man and her boobs crushed over his chest. She then mumbled, “must lift up the gown and bring it in, if Leena walks by, she will see that, take it inside the room.” The kiss was broken and she walked ahead towards her room followed by her father-in-law with the gown in his hand. She walked in rhythm as if she was seducing him more by the way her lovely ass dangled in front of his eyes. It looked like it was Aditi who was leading the game. Like she was the leader and he was following.

Once inside her bedroom, Aditi thought as if it was just a few minutes ago that her elder brother in law was fucking her over her bed and now her father-in-law was her to lay her over the same bed. She imagined the pleasure she had received doing it with Darun and believed she will receive the same now with his father and she was anticipating another pleasure forgetting Vishal at that moment. She was now feeling keen to eat another dick. She like got an opening by Darun to explore another man’s cock as her brother-in-law as though launched her into such adventures.

She sat over the bed looking into the old man’s eyes and thought, “her own young daughter enjoys his dick, she must be deriving much pleasure and he must be good, so why could not I also taste it. And his elder son took me a few hours back, I hesitated to let Vishal get the leftover of his elder brother but now his father can get the leftover of his elder son, I don’t mind this one.” She looked at him with vicious eyes running her tongue over her lips like she was eagerly waiting for him to take her. On seeing her tongue running over her lips that way was an invitation for the old man and he just kneeled down in between her legs and pulled them apart to let his head slide in between them. Aditi twisted a little feeling his head getting into both her fleshy thighs and parted her legs wider apart to ease his movements. She was the newly wedded bride for a few weeks only and here she goes with her father-in-law after being fucked a few hours ago by her elder brother-in-law. She had never imagined that in her life.

The old man pulled out her panty without losing time and his tongue started exploring her dripping pussy, yes Aditi got wet during the kiss itself a moment ago, and she was thrilled by just thinking that she was going to be now fucked by her father-in-law excited her so no doubt she would drip. But with an amusing smile Aditi thought to herself, “Your elder son just got this pussy dirty by fucking me and now you are cleaning your elder son’s dirt old man, good go ahead, clean my pussy with your tongue!” and she whimpered with gasps putting back her head over the bed lying over. While during the action the old man meanwhile took off his clothes and mounted over the bed pulling her upwards to place her in a position for his ease. He was so excited to get his young daughter-in-law who had completely surrendered herself, that he did not take much time to achieve his goal. Very fast and speedy fuck it was, she did not even get to see his dick well and it was inside her and he started humping savagely into her hole, which was all wet, and she started twisting over the bed quivering and panting heavily. And soon she looked for his mouth and during the hump, he inserted his tongue into her mouth which she sucked deeply. The old man was panting severely being old. She could hear his lungs was like about to collapse the way he was breathing. But he soon took out his dick to ejaculate over her belly and parts of her beautiful boobs…. Then he moved upper asking her to dry clean his cock which Aditi did with pleasure in her eyes looking into his panting face. She licked and sucked his dick licking off the remaining sperms over it, and she finally passed her tongue over the tip with a lovely smile and said, “there you are pita ji, happy now? You enjoyed well I hope.”

He looked amused and still panting said, “You made me fall in love with you honey. It is such a pleasure to fuck you. And you are such a good kisser. I enjoyed it thoroughly baby.” And with a good smile and giggle, Aditi said, “hmm you are probably lying pita ji, if you have fallen in love with me then how is it with your own daughter? Did you fall in love with her also? Hmm?” the father-in-law answered, “no I love you much more. You are now her rival and she will not delay learning that she now has got a rival in the house, if both me and Darun are taking you, she will become aware of it soon I bet.”

To be continued………………

Update 83 Vishal talks and she answers

After hearing this encounter of Aditi with his father he asked, “So you enjoyed papa, he was so happy to lay you and was fast since he got you for the first time, and you completely surrendered to him. But you should not have given it soo easily sweetheart. You should have delayed and tortured him more for a few days I believe. Why did you give in so quick?” Aditi told him, “he was already aware of all how could I refuse him, and as I told you after doing it with Darun he as if opened a way. And as I enjoyed it so much with him, I felt the urge of having it again since in the night you were tired and did nothing, so I felt the need to have it that’s why I let him do. And yes, it was a very easy catch for him that day.”

Vishal said, “And those days at my workplace I was often wondering you are with three men in the house who knows they are flirting with you and you are taken by any one of them… that was happening for true hmm?! Why did not I catch you then baby? I would have so much loved to see you with any of them at that time!” Aditi answered, “some nights I was like feeling to tell you. But I did not want to spoil the house’s harmony and the love you all had between you, the way your bonding was with your brothers, Leena and your dad I thought I cannot break and disturb that, so I preferred to keep all to myself.”

And Vishal spoke to himself, “Aditi always hides things with me, she did the same when Anand was coming home when I was going out to smoke and eavesdropping, Anand was caressing her, kissing her still when I was coming back, she made as if nothing had happened. Even when I was texting her pretending to be another person, she never told that to me and she was enjoying. She is adventurous this wife of mine and she does not know how much pleasure she is giving me by being like that…... She loves to have an intimacy for herself, just like I long to see her with other men, she herself seems to love it that is why she never spoke to me. Today she has decided to say all. So, let me enjoy, but the problem is I am damn hard and want to fuck!!”

Vishal also remembered how the first time he had brought Anand at home, Aditi had refused to seduce him by dropping her pallu, and how she was attaching her hair in the lounge in front of Anand and he was devouring her with his eyes, and he also thought how on his birthday Aditi had accepted to invite Anand and how she agreed to wear that revealing dress despite that she knew Anand was going to come. All those thoughts came to Vishal's mind like flashbacks of movie scenes. Check updates 15 /16/17 to see what Aditi Was up to During Vishal’s birthday in presence of Anand. And how Anand had Danced with Aditi that night in that dress she was wearing…. Vishal was thinking of all that….. he remembered the moment he was smoking outside and inside Aditi was showing their wedding pics to Anand, how Anand was caressing her and wanted to kiss her and all that, (see update 17).

After a moment Vishal approached Aditi and said, “I want to make love to you now honey. And today our roleplay will be, you are my bahu and I am your father in law, just like you related me how he did to you. Aditi was not in that mood at all and refused. She said, “No let me first finish. Listen to all that I went through in your house. Listen to how and why I turned out to love sex and started enjoying it. Listen to how your family members trained me to enjoy with all of them including your sister. Listen to all, then we will do what you want to do okay?”

Vishal then said, “okay okay then come on you proceed on”

And this is what Aditi related how this continued…………………

After Darun's father finished fucking her, and after having talked the last words about how Leena will soon learn about them, Aditi went to have a shower. The father in law was very happy having succeeded to fuck his newly married daughter-in-law.

When she was in the bathroom, the old man was roaming around trying to peep as he wished to see her nude silhouette, but just then Leena was up and was going to the toilet when she noticed her father trying to peep at Aditi in the bathroom. She giggled and headed to the toilet.

Now for Leena, it was a normal matter for a man be it her father or brothers to have sex with her. She is used to that. It all happened a long time before Aditi came to the house. Readers will know the details when Aditi will question Leena again and Leena will tell her all from the beginning. But first, Leena has to know about Darun and her father’s encounters with Aditi.

So how it happened? You people will soon know that.

It so happened that on that very day in the late evening, Darun was back and Aditi was busy in the kitchen while the father-in -law was seated in front of the TV set. Leena was also watching her favourite serial she used to follow without missing any episode.

And Darun was kissing Aditi in the kitchen holding her firmly in his arms. She was giving in to him, her arms were also enlaced over his shoulders. They were both drinking each others’ nectar. And there was an ad break on TV when Leena went in the kitchen to take a fruit from the fridge. Se was taken aback to see both her elder brother and Aditi lost in a passionate kiss in such a way that they did not notice she was there! !Aditi in fact had no woriies at all since she was already aware that they were all involved inan incestuous relationship so why should she woryy as no one would point any finger at her except her husband, and the husband was absent so she was careless.

Shocked and amused Leena stood there watching them and even crossed her arms looking, waiting for them to finish kissing. Both had their eyes closed, so Leena cleared her throat loudly looking and smiling at them. Aditi got astonished suddenly seeing Leena who was in all smile and winking at her. She arranged her hair at the back rubbing her mouth gasping for air and loked into Leena’s face with bewilderment. Leena walked near the fridge and said, “no worries bhabi, keep the game on I am going back just came to take an apple.” And she turned to her elder brother and hitting him with her elbow she murmured in his ears, “so that’s why 3 last days you have not touched me at all huh?!” and she went back in front of the TV looking happy after seeing her bhabi with her elder bro.

Aditi then asked darun, “will she not talk to Vish?”

Darun answered, “never! She is part of the game after all!”

Aditi: “what do you mean she is part of the game?”

Darun slowly neared her and held her by her waist clutching her to his body and said, “sweetheart, you know it very well that she sleeps with all men in the house except your husband so, she is part of it, that’s what I mean, got it baby? Didn’t you see she was in all smile, its something normal for her and for us all in this house. Just enjoy life and be happy darling that’s it!” to which Aditi giggled and said, “your incestuous family and you are proud huh?” and she added, “I need to talk to her in depth now that she saw us.” Darun said, “yes you are free to talk as much as you want, I have no objection, my problem is that I get to fuck you whenever I need to!” And Aditi pushed him and ran away to the lounge. And she went to sit close to his father like to make him jealous. But now Leena was looking at the way she was sitting near her father and her father’s hand ran over her thighs though aditi was quiet and held her father-in-laws hand with a lovely smile. Leena now felt that her dad also fucks her and she was now bewildered on her part too. Just then Aditi looked at leena with a smile and said, “can you come to my room I have something say”

And Leena stood up and walked behind her to her sister in law’s room.

To be continued…………………

Update 84 Leena Questioned by Aditi

Leena now felt that her dad also fucks her and she was now bewildered on her part too. Just then Aditi looked at leena with a smile and said, “can you come to my room I have something say”

And Leena stood up and walked behind her to her sister in law’s room.

Now ahead……………..

Leena was jovial and sat on the bed looking pleased in Aditi’s face and before Aditi opened her mouth she giggled and said, “hmmm bhabi so Darun bhai got you and you enjoyed the hot kiss with him huh? Was it so delicious that you were not even aware that I had come there? I watched you two more than 3 minutes smooching, you seemed to be enjoying it, you were lost in his arms and the kiss, your whole body from top to toe was stuck firmly to bhai’s body wooooow bhabiiiiiii”

When she said all that Aditi was looking in her face surprised then she in a serious tone asked, looking in her eyes, “And you find that good and you are looking so happy for that? Huh? I believe you should have shouted at me for betraying your Vishal bhai, but you are pleased with what I did?”

Leena took her hand into hers and said, “Oh bhabi come on these are trifle things there is nothing wrong in what you did, its common in today's life to have an affair. Just enjoy bhabi!”

Aditi stood up and asked, “And you found us kissing only do you imagine what else we did? Are you aware of it?”

Leena said, “now what must have followed or happened before as well, but for me its nothing to worry, not an issue at all. Did he sleep with you? Hmmm yes, last night I think I heard your moans, was bhai in your room or??......”

Aditi walked towards her wardrobe looking at Leena in the mirror and said, “So you are aware it seems!”

Leena cheered and walked to where Aditi was standing and holding her from the back asked, “Really bhabi? Darun bhai was in your room and making love to you and you were enjoying, woow that’s wonderful, you know dad heard your voice and asked me if Vishal bhai is back, had I known you were with Darun bhai I could have covered you nah?”

And Aditi bent her head towards the floor and slowly muttered, “I know, pita ji told me all that, and he took me too”

Leena pressed Aditi tighter into her arms and shaking her legs looked too happy and voiced out loudly, “REALLY PAPA TOO DID IT WITH YOU BHABI? Woooooooooooooow how great, and did you enjoy with both for each encounter? I know both are good on the bed!” Aditi said, “I know that you are also taken by both of them and this is what for I called you here to talk.”

Leena was not shocked at all on hearing that. She was still jovial and said, “Not only they two but Darshil as well take me bhabi! I am 1 year younger than you still I enjoy, so bhabi just enjoy my dear no worries bhabi darling.” Saying this she rested her head over her shoulder with love.

Aditi said, “Really? He also? He is at boarding and is 1 year smaller than you?!! What you people are doing in this house? This is a real incestuous family! Now tell me does Vishal also do it with you, or did he have sex with you before our wedding but now stays away because I am here?

Leena assured her that the only one person who is not aware of anything is Vishal. He never got any doubt Leena told Aditi.

Aditi felt relieved and said, “Oh thank God. I had started thinking that all of you are plotting against me, that you people got Vishal married to me so that all men of the house get me to enjoy, and thought Vishal is also part of it and he pretends to be my husband for name sake only.”

Leena patted Aditi’s shoulder saying, “no bhabi Vishal bhai is really nice and he has never been with any other woman, not even me.”

Then Aditi asked her, “So now please tell me how it started? How old were you? Why you kept quiet and who started first, why you let them, explain me all, this is what I want to know and the truth please, no lies if you really love me as your bhabi”

And Leena started to relate her all. She asked Aditi to lock the door and called her over the bed. They both sat and Leena spoke:

“Bhabi I was only ****** years old, mama’s 1-year death ceremony took place and I was in the lounge watching TV with papa. Darun bhai was ogling at me for past few days I had noticed. I loved him a lot and was too close to him. I often slept with him after mama died. Sometimes slept with papa too. But nothing happened. They loved me equally as it should be. All was clean at that time. But during my sleep One night I felt sticky liquid over my thighs at the back when I was deep asleep and did not consider it that much as I thought it was only a dream. I was sleeping near papa that night. Then one night when I was sleeping with Darun bhai also I felt the same sticky stuff in between my thighs. Still lumbering I put my hand to my thighs and felt it over my fingers and felt Darun bhai turning his side over the bed. He was holding me when I was deep asleep. Still again I was caught in the arms of Morpheus immediately.

The next morning, I did not remember anything. But later, same day when I was going to bath, before water touched my body, I noticed something sticky having dried in between my legs, I got to remove it with my fingernails, looked like something whitish, sticky which was liquid before and after being dried was still there. I wondered what could that be and felt a little afraid either I had something odd into my vagina which secreted the liquid. So, after my bath, I talked to dad about it. He asked me to show where it was. I got yo lift up my dress and show him in between my thighs which he touched and caressed and told me it was nothing and to forget it as that was nothing serious. Then he asked me either I had slept with Darun bhai last night. I told him yes and he smiled. So, he said, “tonight you sleep in my bed, my baby! And he hugged me and took me over his lap.”

To be continued……………

Update 85 Leena relating to Aditi

That night after watching Tv I was following papa to his bedroom as I knew I would sleep on his bed but before I could reach Darun bhai caught my hand from behind and asked me to come to sleep on his bed. So, I went with him and when dad turned back to see I was not coming behind him he called me. I pointed towards Darun bhai with my finger so he understood that Darun bhai asked me to come to him, then dad said, “She will sleep near me tonight, tomorrow you take her since last night she had been with you.” Father said it with authority. So, Darun bhai told me to go with sadness in his voice. I felt sad for him as I loved him too and liked to sleep by his side. But I loved papa too and loved to sleep by his side also. So, then itself I had decided to sleep one night with papa and next night with Darun bhai. Vishal bhai and Darshil never asked me to sleep with them when I was that old.

Then it was the night and I was lost in the dream world. Papa took me in his arms in the night so that I get his warmth so that I do not feel cold. But in the middle of the night or maybe it was early morning 3 or 4 am, I could not guess the time in the middle of the night whenever I got awake, its like that till now you know when I open my eyes in the middle, I never can guess what time can it be.

So again, I felt sticky stuff in between my thighs at the same place it was last two or three nights. And this time I felt something like a rod in between my legs going to and fro, I crouched and felt papa was holding me tight and his waist was pushing and pulling over my back. I felt relieved that papa was holding me as I had a fear that a snake was in between my thighs that’s why papa was comforting me. But immediately after I understood that papa was doing something to me, I realised that it's he who in fact was pushing and pulling in between my thighs. I pretended to be asleep and let him do then the warm sticky liquid ran in between my thighs as I put my hand to feel in on my palm slowly pretending that I had a move in my sleep. I was not that naïve so I understood all. So, I knew that Darun bhai had done the same last night that’s why I got dried sperm in between my legs when I was going to bath. So, both papa and Darun bhai were sort of fucking me getting themselves pleased ejaculating by rubbing their dicks in between my thighs.

The next night when it was the turn to sleep near Darun bhai before I slept, I told him, “I know what you do to me when I am asleep.” He grinned and asked, “What?” I touched his dick over his boxer and said, “you rub this in between my legs when I am deep asleep, and you know the thick liquid get stuck in between my thighs in the morning and I get to clean it when I bath, I was afraid thinking I had a sexual problem so I told dad what I saw in between my legs” he asked me details and when he learned I told all to dad and dad asked him either I had slept with him that night he got worried and told me I should not have told that with dad. But I assured him not to worry as dad also did the same with me at night. He was not shocked but smiled and said, “oh it's normal no worries” then I also happily told him for me too no worries but I told him to do it before I fall asleep.

And it was on that night I knew well how it was done and liked it. Then the next night I told same to dad to do it before I fall asleep. He did the same, but he sucked by small boobs which were very small then. I got experienced to lovemaking that way bhabi.

Aditi listened to her very attentively, and said, “you idiot that is not called lovemaking, that is lust and they sort of raped you damn it!” But Leena said, “how can that be called rape when I Iiked it and wanted it?” Aditi then thought yes, she is right. And asked, “and when did they first penetrate you? Who penetrated you first? How did you feel then and did you wish to continue even after that?” Leena said it was papa although Darun bhai inserted the tip of his dick lots of time before papa. They continued with the rubbing over and ejaculating for about three years. They were sort of waiting for me to grow up some more, Darun bhai said he wanted to see my boob turn rounder like a grapefruit then he will enjoy it more. But papa penetrated me before him. It pained, but he knew how to cajole me to erase my pain. He was very loving. He loved every inch of my body and kissed me on every inch every night. Darun bhai also started doing the same. By turn, both started taking me regularly and when I started understanding and getting an orgasm, I wanted it every night and enjoyed it thoroughly. In a way I must say, they made me discover my body and taught me how to get an orgasm and how to get pleasure in my body. They were both my masters.

And I got used to it and since I needed it every night, I waited for the night to get pleased sexually. They had explained me never to tell Vishal or Darshil as they were the jealous type. Later I understood they did not want to share me with others. Gradually it was a routine for all three of us and both men respected their turn. And once they both decided to take me together on the same bed. It was another great pleasure for me to be with both dad and Darun bhai as I loved both equally. I got used to it and for me, it was never taboo or bad. I loved it and for me that was natural. And till date its equal for me.

Aditi shook her head. She could not believe her ears were listening all that, despite that she asked and when Darshil started and how? Did not your dad or Darun prevent you to go with him?

Leena explained, “Darshil was back home from school holidays and it was new year occasion. I was too happy to be in his company since I missed him a lot. He was our baby boy. But he was a grown up young little man by then. He was only 1 year younger than me. Dad and darun did not like me to be too much in his company because they feared that I let him also do the same as they knew he was grown up.

But one night darshil learned it by some means that both Darun and dad were fucking me and he was sure that I loved it and she asked me till he is staying, before he goes back to boarding I sleep all the nights with him, I loved him so much that I did not want to refuse him and I talked to both dad and darun bhai that he is the only little bro I had and since he wants to sleep with me for the few days that he is back to stay let me please him. Thay gave a green light. And it was then that Darshil also started that. He was fond of my boobs, even before we started when we played, he was often pressed to my breasts and he liked to peep through my dress to look at my cleavage, I often noticed hardon over his shorts and knew that he was getting erect by looking at my boobs. In short, I was also getting excited as I knew what it was like to sleep with a man and wanted now to experience with a young person.

The very first night that we made love I called him my ‘munna beta’ and he called me ‘mama’ we were mother and son sleeping together and he was sucking my nipples!! I had the great pleasure that night when his virgin cock was in my mouth then slide into my hole. I had great pleasure!

And this continued every time that he was back home on holidays. My nights were reserved for him only and dad and darun bhai had no problem as they got to accumulate their energy for me to please me when Darshil was going back to boarding.

So here you are bhabi, this is how it all started and is going on, both Dad and Darun enjoy me and I am happy with it. So, you also just enjoy my dear. Life is short, we don’t know when suddenly we get to die, so why not use to the maximun the few days we live here bahbi. You just enjoy, both men are too good and you will be happy believe me. I would rather say when Darshil comes back to let me tell him and you enjoy with him as well!!”

To be continued………………….(1626 words)

Update 86 Vishal excited, Aditi continues….

So here you are bhabi, this is how it all started and is going on, both Dad and Darun enjoy me and I am happy with it. So, you also just enjoy my dear. Life is short, we don’t know when suddenly we get to die, so why not use to the maximum the few days we live here bahbi. You just enjoy, both men are too good and you will be happy believe me. I would rather say when Darshil comes back to let me tell him and you enjoy with him as well!!”

Now ahead……………

Vishal listened to all holding his dick and caressing it in front of Aditi when she was relating. In between, he pulled her palm over his cock to hold it during her speech which she did. Especially the part where she was relating how Leena was telling her to enjoy, she also, Vishal was getting excited and Asked Aditi to shag him, Aditi did shag his dick while explaining how Leena was bold while explaining her everything about her father, her elder brother Darun and younger brother Darshil. Aditi was going on talking while moving her hand on Vishal’s dick but she was not able to make him ejaculate.

When she took a pause of talkingVishall said he was going to smoke a cigarette on the terrace. Which he did. While he was smoking on the terrace Vishal went through deep thoughts of how Aditi was living in his house with his father and elder brother and how Leena also loved it and was encouraging to Aditi to go with them and enjoy. He was thinking of all that but was not feeling disturbed but was getting an acute hardon. He was wishing to see all with his own eyes, he was cursing himself for not having prepared aditi sexually those day could be then itself she would have told him all and he would have got ther chance to watch them making love. Vishal had great regrets for not having seen all that those days.

He imagined how Aditi related his father held her in the kitchen and kissed her when Leena was sleeping in the early morning, how dearly he wanted to watch that as those days when he was in the office, he often thought about that and wondered either aditi is not in the company of his father and Darun. And her she is relatin g all that truly did happen!! And now he was eager to know what followed next, either she scolded Leena or just went with the flow. He puffed his cigarete rapidly and went back to sit near her and asked her to continue. And aditi continued to say what happened next in the company of vishal’s family members.

So, Aditi continued to tell:

On that day after talking to Leena Aditi felt like being invited to join her party. Aditi thought how can Leena be enjoying all that depite being younge than her and so easily accepts all that. She thought there must be real pleasure or something special that she have not yet experienced. And she teol herself why not give a try since she had already been once with each man of the house except Darshil. She thought she will still not tell Vishal anything and see how far this can go and if she will feel not happy, she wil think how to stop it.

After that evening, she was back in the lounge with leena watching the TV shows and the father-in-law was there too. To make Darun feel jealous or just to tease him Aditi sat close to her father-in-law. Now, the old man was of course very happy to feel aditi close to him and he thought despite what he did with her in the morning she was gald to sit by his side. Darun on the other hand was from the corridor trying to signal aditi to come in his room. Aditi looked back at him and smiled bitting her lips. She was sort of punishing him by not going and staying close to her father-in-law. The old man was not aware that darun was calling her, but Leena found all and was smiling too on seeing that darun was calling aditi and she was not going but smiling sitting there.

So leena felt sad for her bro and went near him. Darun took her and ushed her over his bed and started sucking her boobs savagely as if he was hungry for that. Leena said, “hmm you are now enjoying bhabi so I am secondary now, 4 days you did not take me, hmm for the 4 past day you were flirting with her only nah bhai?” Darun was thrusting his dick inside in his pant over Leena’s body while kissing her, eating her tongue.

And on the other hand, when the old man found he was alone with aditi in the lounge, he put his hand over her thighs and started caressing her. She hushed him by saying Leena may be back anytime. But he said, “she must surely be pleasing her brother so she will not be back so fast, and he took aditi’s mouth into his. Aditi responded to the kiss well putting her arms around his shoulder savouring his toungue in her mouth. Then the old man asked, “tonight come to my room before Vishal is back, I want to please you. Will you?”

Aditi broke out of his arms, looked back and around and muttered, “No, they will know it if I come to your room. If you want you, come to mine!” the old man was too happy to hear that and said, “I want you to be in your nighty without a bra. Please wear a short nighty which reaches high above your lovely thighs.” Aditi smiled saying, “I never wear brs when I am in nighty pita ji” He was so very happy to hear that. But then Aditi asked, “what if Darun will want to come to my room? He is wishing to take me, he was just asking me in his room a while ago!” the old man said, “if he know I am with you he will not dare come, he may wait and come when I get out of your room!” and Aditi said with a coy smile, “so you mean I must let him also in when you go out? You are asking me to receive two in a row pitaji?” the father-in-law with a dirty smile said, “not only two but three in a row, vishal will also take you after him when he comes back home!”

Aditi laughed slowly not to make noise and said, 2no vish does not do it every night, oh yes but last night he did not but tonight he will!! Oh my god, I will have to receive three in a row? This never happened to be before! How will that be?” the father in law said, you will enjoy too much you will see believe me!” and she asked, “And with Leena has this happened before three in a row?” he answered, “many many times. She loves it so will you!”

To be continued……………

Update 87 The father-in-law in Aditi’s room

And that night the father-in-law went in Aditi’s room by 10 pm. Vishal had called to say he will be back around midnight or so. Before the old got there in his mind he had already visualised her in her nighty without a bra. He told himself, “if she will be in a beautiful nighty without wearing a bra will mean that she is waiting for me and is eager to receive me, but if she is not ready to receive me, she will be in sari or salwar kamiz. Let me go and see with my own eyes!”

He slowly opened her bedroom’s door when Leena was still sitting in front of the TV set who saw her father going to Aditi’s bedroom. But daughter and father talked before he went there. The old man told Leena, “I am going to Aditi’s room you stay here and if Darun wants to get in let him know that I am inside, and if in case Vishal comes earlier hurry to come to let me know okay sweetheart?” Leena cheered and said, “its okay dad you go without any worry I will stay here till midnight as this movie just started so will last till midnight or around, hmm papa! you naughty papa taking your bahu also now hmm you lucky old man papa darling! You have two young ladies to take in the house now!” and her father just kissed her on her mouth happily then walked to Aditi’s door.

Leena looked and with her hand signaled her dad to get in! and as soon as the old man got in her room, he found Aditi in a dark blue nighty sitting in front of the mirror combing her hair. She had her back turned to the door and she was looking at her father in law into the mirror with a smile on her face bitting her downer lip. The father-in-law approached her slowly trying to check on her back if he will see the bra, but noticed all clean and no sign of bra on her back. Then, when he was close to her, he ran his eyes over her legs to find the nighty was much above her knees, just up over her thick beautiful thighs. Aditi was lifting her eyes looking at him in the mirror smiling.

He talked, “come over the bed here sweetheart.” Aditi mischievously said, “Nah, you naughty father-in-law you come in your young daughter-in-law’s room when she is alone when her husband is at work!”

And thrilled the old man said, “oh come on stop torturing me, I am longing so much for you since this early morning!” to which Aditi answered with naughtiness in her face, “why? You just enjoyed me fully this morning when Leena was sleeping!” the old man replied, “that was only trailer honey, now we will play the whole movie!” and this made Aditi laugh and she stood up and started slowly to walk towards him approaching the bed.

When she was walking towards him, he was sitting over the bed’s edge watching her. Her nighty reached much above her thighs which made her thighs visible so much by the movements of her walk, and he looked up at her beautiful firm bobs, inside the nighty, the nipples erect pointing like a peak over the cloth material. The father-in-law looking her coming to him that way inflated his pant with a huge erection. And Aditi’s eyes went straight over her dick which was trying to explode out of his pant. She smiled and neared saying, “what if Darun comes to knock the door looking for me, or even Leena?”

He said, “None will come I have put Leena stand by to keep a watch. So, no worries at all!” Standing just an inch in front of him looking on his pant she said, “hmm your own daughter is having a watch outside when you are in with your daughter in law! What a family?!” He passed one hand over her knee moving up towards her thighs, when she held it and biting her lips said, “hmmm I am feeling strange to see you here on the bed your son Vishal should be!” he moves his hand upper together with her palm over it murmured, “that’s why I asked you to come into my room but you insisted to get pleased here on your own bed, now lets continue sweetheart” and he pulled her, she sat over his thighs. After being on his lap she got to put her arm across his shoulder to hold herself and her bare arm was there when he smelled her armpit. Running his nose from the armpit along the arm which made her shiver. Nd his other hand was going in between her thick thighs trying to reach her panty. She quivered and pulled back her neck and her open hair flung backward which emanated a perfume which made the father say, “wow your scent is attractive and is as if inviting me, you perfumed yourself like to receive me isn’t it baby?”

And he crouched her into his arm to get her mouth into his. Aditi gave in and opened her mouth like she was waiting for a hot sensual kiss from her excited father-in-law. Her tongue deep into his mouth he was sucking the sweet nectar of his young daughter-in-law. Aditi was savouring his tongue too while her fingers roamed over his chest trying to open the buttons then her fingers caressed his chest and ran into the hairs found over there. With her touch over his chest, he felt a pleasure which made him desire her much more. He felt it that she was all ready to get laid by him. She was longing for it, it seemed.

He then lay her over the bed still kissing her, and she was there over the bed lying lost in a kiss by her father-in-law. During the kiss itself, Aditi removed his shirt and the old man had put his right leg in between Aditi’s lovely thighs and his hand was on her butt palpating the beautiful ass of Aditi. Aditi then broke the kiss to remove his shirt completely out and he started undoing his pants which he very fastly threw over the floor and bending over Aditi he pressed his waist over her in between her legs which Aditi opened to receive him. The father-in-law’s mouth was by then roaming over her neck trying to reach her boobs and Aditi herself moved down the nighty’s strap on the left shoulder to give way to him to get her boob. As soon as his mouth took the boob in his mouth Aditi gave a sudden breath out which sounded like “aaaaaaahhhh” and she ran her hand over his neck with her agile fingers pressing him more over her breasts.

And then the old man ran his tongue in circles over her nipple while with the other hand massaged her other boob and sounds like, “hhhmmmm” came from Aditi’s throat. And during the suckling he muttered, “hmm how exciting this is to such a newly wedded bahu in the house, you are 6 weeks married right?” with a moan Aditi replied twisting her body, “7 months old I am in this house pita ji!” hearing this the father-in-law felt more excited and pressed his hard dick over her pussy which was still into her panty and his dick was still inside his underwear and Aditi herself put her hand over his underwear to feel his hard cock. Then the old man sat over the bed to remove Aditi's panty while she lifted up her ass to get rid of the panty then he also removed his underwear which he threw over the floor and in an abrupt movement opened both her legs and place his mouth on her pussy while his warm tongue slid in between her openings and Aditi twisted more with quivers.

When he was licking her pussy Aditi’s hand was stretched down to hold his cock into her finger and she tried to touch his hole over the dick to run it in a circle which made the old man groan. His tongue was exploring g her dripping pussy and Aditi was dying to take his cock into her mouth. She mumbled, “turn this way I want to suck your dick pita ji!” the old man felt too excited to hear that and they did a 69 pose when his dick went into her mouth and his mouth continued to drink her juices.

Aditi ran her tongue all along the length of his cock then passed her tongue in circles over the tip and the hole and then swallowed the dick deep up to her throat moving her head up and down making the old man get the world’s best pleasure he ever had! And he started to move his waist in such a way like he was fucking into her mouth. Then he talked in groans, “Wow do you do this to Vishal too? You are doing it so well!” holding his cock onto her hand she stopped sucking to answer saying, “hmm vish asked me and taught me how to suck. I started and learned it, and now deeply wished to such yours” he then asked while she had already retaken his dick into her mouth, “And did you suck Darun too?” she stopped again and said, “Since it was the first time with him, I hesitated a lot but finally yes sucked him too!”

Then he quickly in a brisk movement tuned her to the missionary position and inserted his dick into her pussy and started humping very fast while Aditi gasped and whimpered under him. Her heart raced into her chest and her boobs were dangling after every shock she was receiving from her father-in-law’s cock. She started twisting her whole body and was at her peak and started moaning with her voice like she was in a pain and she orgasmed voicing out, “aaaaahhhhhhh yesssss pita ji more, I need more and faster yesssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” and the old man fastened his blows deep into her and also groaned taking out his cock pissing out in jets his hot thick liquids over her belly and partly over her boobs and few droplets reached her cheeks too! He groaned “aaghghghgh oohhhh yessss her you go, baby….” Take my juice too… and he fastly moved up with his cock in his hand directing it to her mouth which she took into her mouth with pleasure cleaning it by sucking the remaining drops of his sperm!!

To be continued………..(1789 words)

Update 88 And Darun goes in after his dad

After a few minutes, Darun was out of his room trying to go to Aditi’s room when Leena hushed him telling that their dad is inside. Darun smiled, went to Leena kissed her and said, “okay then please come to tell me when he gets out okay sweet lil sis” Leena mischievously answered, “yes yes now I have no role to please you guys since you have got a new young one in the house!” Darun hugged her saying her turn will also come to be patient and he went back to his room.

After a few minutes Leena’s father came out of Aditi’s room and went straight to sit close to Leena in the lounge and asked her, “did Darun come or was he trying to get in when I was inside?” Leena whispered to his ears, “yes papa he wanted to go inside but I told him you were in he must wait for his turn hihihi, he told me to come to tell him when you are out, so let me go to tell him now” the father said, “yes tell him to hurry as Vishal may be back any time!”

Leena went to Darun’s room and told him their dad was out he can go now. Darun took her in his arms kissed her mouth to mouth and said, “now am going to leave your kiss into Aditi’s mouth” and he grinned both getting out of his room. But before he got there, he neared his dad and asked, “how was it? She is tasty, isn’t it? We must take her together someday what say?” the father grinned and said, “We got to wait a bit she is new for the moment, do prepare her for that first then, but the way we just talked I feel she will agree to that also, you do talk your part also to make her feel wanted!” Darun said, “yeah I will”

And he opened Aditi’s bedroom to find her lying over her bed as if she was waiting for him with her nighty all moved up over her thighs showing part of her inner parts and one strap of her nighty almost down showing her boobs partly. On seeing her that way Darun ran his tongue over his lips approaching her bed while her eyes watched him with a mischievous smile.

When he came closer, she said, “Your little brother must be on the way you have to be very quick now!” Darun sat over her bed by her left side and directly took her mouth into his kissing her wildly and she gasped for air. During the kiss his hand went over her thighs and he moved his fingers upwards to feel that she was not wearing her panty which made him break the kiss to look down under her nighty and found yes, her panty was not on her so he mischievously asked, “hmm you were waiting for me then, were you aware I would come?” With her eyes, she signaled him where her panty was on the floor thrown there by his dad. He then continued kissing her exploring her wet pussy with his fingers. She threw both her arms over his shoulders firmly and responded hotly to his kiss.

Meanwhile in the lounge Leena put her head over her father’s chest playing with his hairs over there and said, “hmm you both now prefer Aditi bhabi than me isn’t it papa?” he replied, “no sweetheart it’s not that, she is new and its natural that both men get more attracted to her for the moment, but you remain our favourite honey.” And Leena kissed and licked his chest asking, “does she kiss and lick and suck too?” the dad answered, “yes baby it comes naturally right? But I am worried as Vishal must be coming by now, you will have to be vigilant and as soon as you see his car getting in the yard hurry to go there to tell Darun to get out fast meanwhile I will try to stop Vishal by talking to him in the garage okay?”

Leena smiled saying, “you don’t need to tell me that papa I know I will have to do that rather I was myself about to tell you the same thing.” The dad was watching the time on the wall clock in the lounge. Leena then asked, “do you think she will love to get sodomised like me, papa? Or did you try at her back too?” the dad took Leena firmly in his arms saying, "I wanted to try but she is so hot and damn desirous that I ejaculated fast even before I tried her behind. But I will no doubt try as me and Darun want to take her together like we have taken you often baby.”

Leena then said, “I would love to one day all four of us be together, can we?” the dad amused answered, “yes sweetheart I would love that too. Let us first prepare her.” And Leena said, “I have already prepared her that’s why she accepted both of you tonight. We already talked a lot about this and I encouraged her to let you both, I told her she will enjoy it a lot!” the dad surprised asked, "really? She did not tell me that, you did a very good job then sweetheart.”

Inside the room, Darun was nude over her with her legs spread, her nighty out over the bed and he was humping hard while she was twisting again over the bed feeling Darun’s hard cock doing to and from into her pussy where just a moment ago his father's cock was. She started biting his neck feeling in ecstasy. He was licking her neck as well during the humps which were increasingly harder into her. Then during the fuck, once Aditi asked him to stop humping, to stay for a while. He said stopping, “but Vishal will be back soon I must hurry no?” but she asked him to take his dick out as she wanted to suck and lick his cock. Darun was overjoyed and said, “great that’s great how did you suddenly decide this sweetheart? Last night you were so reluctant to suck me!”

Aditi answered in a shy smile, “It’s bigger than Vishal's I was thinking about it in the day how big it is then I wanted to take it, so let me hold and suck it.” Darun kneeled on the bed and Aditi crouched and took his dick in her soft hand then like dried the wetness from her pussy over it and took it in her mouth letting it go as deep as she could into her throat. She was meanwhile caressing his ball. And she again stopped and asked, can’t you ejaculate when I am taking it in the mouth? I mean can you mouth fuck me?” he was delighted and said, “of course I can baby, but you must help by doing it well, taking it deeper and continue to play with your fingers altogether.” She said okay and retook it and started sucking him like wildly. And Darun started to move his hip trying to push it deeper into her throat making her choke. She hit his thigh with her palm when she felt choked. Still, Darun continued to hump and her mouth got opened wider to let the cock do to and fro more easily. Darun then held her head into both hands firmly and accelerated his pushes into her mouth. He started panting while she looked up in his face with his dick into her mouth doing to and fro rapidly.

She continuously played with his ball during the action and soon Darun straightened with his cock staying deep in her throat with a moan he groaned, “hhhmmm aaaghghgh yessssss!!!” and Aditi choked and finally took his cock out of her mouth to see it pissing his cum, which partly remained inside her mouth which she spat out taking them in her palm showing it to him and she coughed!”

Darun was panting hard looking in her face with a smile and said into gasps, “wow! You were fantastic honey, how good you are, you made me come faster than it would take while doing it in your pussy!” Aditi smiled biting her downer lip and said, “hmmm I wanted to see if I can make a man ejaculate this way!” to which Darun replied, “now please clean it with your tongue, lick the remaining drops and suck the tip that will please me a lot baby!”

She did it, licked his cock and the dripping part of the cum which she even swallowed. Darun looked very happy and took her mouth into his and sucked her tongue. She responded so well like a professional kisser. He then pulled out his dick from her mouth still panting and lay over the bed taking her into his arms crushing her boobs over his chest.

To be continued……………